Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Back to school again

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Back to school again Empty Back to school again

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sat Nov 12, 2011 3:37 pm

Jamie sat on the train alone. She was excited to be going back to school to learn more magic and get to meet her new classmates. She looked out the window and watched as the trees past by. Hopefully this year was going to be just as good as last year.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Back to school again Empty Re: Back to school again

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Nov 12, 2011 7:24 pm

Alex saw her friend Jamie by herself. She opened up the door. "Hey Jamie do you mind if i join" Alex asked. "I really don't want to sit by myself" Alex added.

Post by Guest Sun Nov 13, 2011 6:07 am

Miles walked along the train trying to find a spare carriage, he came across a carriage he thought it was free, and opened the doors and walked in

he suddenly froze, noticing two Slytherin girls sitting in the carriage staring at him, for the first time in his life Miles was happy that his father was once in Slytherin and that Miles was a pure blood

Miles smiled sheepisly at the two girls, " Oh.. I'm sorry I thought this carriage was free, do you mind if I just sit over here" Miles said, he waited anxiously for one of the girls to speak
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:01 am

Jamie looked up from her conversation with Alex and looked at the Ravenclaw boy. "Sure you may sit down if you'd like. I'm Jamie Malfoy by the way and you are" Jamie asked.

Post by Guest Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:53 am

One of the Slytherin girl's looked up at him and introduced herself, she seemed rather friendly, Miles smiled at her "Nice to meet you Jamie, Im Miles Bloxam"

Miles then walked over and took a seat, he then looked back up at Jamie, " So your a Malfoy, you would probably know my cousin Elizabeth Lestrange?"

Miles asked trying to make light coversation, he still felt bad about interupting the two girls
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:59 pm

Jamie smiled. "I heard of her, she's my mom's older sister's daughter, i never met her in person though. My mother is Lenora Malfoy the charms professor" Jamie never really liked to talk about her family that much.

"My other cousin Julia is here and she is in Ravenclaw and her father was so upset with her because her mother's and father's side were all in Slytherin. What year are you in Miles" asked Jamie.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Nov 15, 2011 1:01 pm

Alex smiled at Miles. "I'm Alex Gilbert, Jamie's friend and i see your in Ravenclaw. My mother's mom was in Ravenclaw" Alex smiled being friendly.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Wed Nov 16, 2011 5:25 am

Crystal was searching the train for someone she new, or a compartment that was not full. She came across one and saw Alex inside.

"Hello! You guys don't mind if I sit with you, do you?" she said politely in the door way. She didn't want to interrupt but she did not feel like standing all the way to Hogwarts.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Wed Nov 16, 2011 11:20 am

Iris continued on with her fun journey inside the train and after she visited October and Anna, she headed forward again and passed other compartments she didn't quite chose to stop by. She cam to a halt once she saw Chrys and her younger friends from Slytherin. The one she met during the past Flying lesson, and Jamie. She tapped the glass anxiously and opened it for her head to poke through,

"Hey Chrys! It's been a while! How's summer? And also to you Jamie and Alex, right? Gilbert? The sister of Tom? That's what we call him." said Iris with a low chuckled. She exclaimed with delight when the food cart loaded with the sweets you can ever dream of came into view,

"Yipiee! Hungry already. Can I have two Cauldron Cakes and ten Chocolate Frogs?" she ordered to the seller. She beckoned the others to join her in purchasing and ignored the whole diet thing she started years back. Who cares now?
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Wed Nov 16, 2011 2:59 pm

Jamie smiled at the girls. "Hey Iris and Crystal you both can come in if you want you don't have to stand out there forever" Jamie smiled again.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed Nov 16, 2011 3:02 pm

Alex smiled at her older brothers girlfriend. "Hey Crystal and yes Iris, Alex Gilbert is my name" Alex chuckled a little. "Yeah Tom better be nice to people or i'll have to prank him again like i did over the summer" Alex smiled.

She loved having an older brother because she loved to pull pranks on him. Man she really loved her pranks.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:00 am

"Hey Eye" Crystal said as her Slytherin friend showed up.

"My Summer was good. How was yours? I am beyond excited to be going back though." She said with a happy smile. It had been a long summer and by the end of it she got to the point where she was counting down the days anxiously.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Thu Nov 17, 2011 8:22 am

Iris smiled at them all and went inside. She seated on the available space and shrugged with a dreamy tone from her voice,

"Thanks. I just stood for a while though. Not that long to even level with eternity. My summer? The usual. Spending time with my family and to myself. Those dreams. Ah, we're finally going back after what seemed like forever."

She giggled at Alex's tale with Tom and asked her an automatic question, "So! You already know Chrys? Where's your brother by the way? And woah. What did you do to him back? Do you reckon he's not here because of your prank?" kidded Iris.

Nightmares she have always been witnessing? What about them? Especially now that she's going home and with her company of friends. That is never a topic or even a thought worth thinking and talking about. It's a polluted wasteland that none ever cared about. Or is it really? Is she still wondering what they all meant? Her being evil in her vision? Shall it actually happen? Hopefully as she have always been, it will not and never.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu Nov 17, 2011 4:06 pm

Alex smiled. "I have no idea where he is. I saw him before i came onto the train but that was it and my prank to him was that i put food crumbs on the deck we have and i loosened the door knobs to the door and birds got him with poop so when he tried to get in the knob came off and my side of the door knob came off also. It was really funny".

Alex giggled a bit because of the memory. People never should play pranks on her because she will get even.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Fri Nov 18, 2011 1:35 am

Crystal smiled at the story about Tom. Even if the prank was on him, she couldn't help but laugh. Alex was just too great.

"Yeah I was wondering where he was too." she was really excited to see Tom and she wanted to see if maybe her sister was around. Its not like she was afraid she wasn't on the train but Bridget was her little sister she just wanted to make sure she was alright.

"So Jamie, how was your summer?" she asked while putting her feet up on the bench, getting comfortable. They still had awhile till they got to Hogwarts.

Post by Guest Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:07 am

" Oh im just a first year" Miles said with a smile " And your a 3rd?" Miles added. But before jamie could answer a girl walked into the compartment, Miles looked over at then his eyes widned it was the Ravenclaw girl who he had seen at the leaky caldron, he still assumed she was quite pissed with him

Jamie greeted the Ravenclaw girl, they seemed to know each other, the Ravenclaw girl then darted a glare at Miles

Miles then looked over at Jamie, " Hey Jamie, I... I gotta go, im getting some looks" Miles said as he glanced over towards the Ravenclaw girl. Miles then picked his satchal off the ground and flung it on his shoulder and stood up, trying not to make contact with the girl
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:19 am

When the Ravenclaw kid that she had seen that one day she felt sort of bad. She didn't mean to glare at him but it was a reflex. Oh well she just promised herself she would try to get to know him this year.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:34 am

Jamie was a little confused when she saw Miles leave the compartment but decided to answer Crystals question. "I had an awesome summer. I got to see my family that i missed and i got to go to the park by my way and had fun" Jamie smiled at the memory.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:40 am

Crystal couldn't help but smile.

"That sounds like alot of fun. My most interesting thing of my summer was telling my little sister about Hogwarts." Crystal looked around and was still surprised to see that Tom still wasn't here and neither was Bridget.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Nov 18, 2011 2:53 am

Alex smiled. "That's awesome Jamie and Crystal i'm glad we're going back to school because all Thomas kept talking about was coming back to see you again" Alex smiled at Crystal.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:54 am

Crystal smiled at this, she hadn't been able to see Tom all summer.

"I'm glad to hear it." Crystal said smiling back at Alex.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Fri Nov 18, 2011 8:48 am

Iris giggled at the prank experience Alex put up with Tom over the summer. She couldn't help but imagine what he looked like then. She heard the conversation about Chrys and her boyfriend who is the brother of Alex and made her dog puppy eyes at them,

"N'aw! Super sweet! I do hope so that Tom would come here. So I can see how you two guys treat each other. I reckon it would be better than I'd think of it would be." she said with a soft laugh and a wink. She smiled at Jamie and all those tales they said about their summer break. She widened her eyes and kept on asking Chrys with her relationship. Iris never experienced any. True and still waiting for one.

"Did you owl each other? Like how many times a day? What are his replies? Does your owl get tired for going back and forth? Did you see each other back? Do your parents even know about this?" She finished with a very deep sigh. She then apologized for being too excited at first,

"Woops. Sorry if I blasted you off with those questions. I really want to know and support you two. But if you won't tell and it's too private, it's okay. I can always ask Alex about her observations, though." kidded Iris with a low chuckle.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:47 am

Crystal laughed at all the questions Eye asked.

"Wow slow down." she said with a smile.

"We did owl each other a bit but we didnt really get to talk for awhile because i went on my vacation with my parents." Crystal thought back at how she was very upset she couldnt see him much but she was hoping to see him now.

Where is he?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:58 am

Alex smiled. "So not to be a complete news box, but is Thomas a good kisser" Alex asked laughing a little bit because of the question.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sat Nov 19, 2011 6:06 am

Crystal blushed at the question and looked away.

"Um, well beside not answering the awkward question..." she said with a laugh. "Yeah I guess you could say he is." While she said this she could feel her cheeks heating even more. It was not an easy task to make Crystal embarrassed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 3:31 am