Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

New to school

Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New to school  Empty New to school

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:52 am

Eva bounced in to the common room. She had just gotten here, given that she had just moved from Australia. She had yet to meet anyone other than her teachers and the headmaster. She smiled as she walked in she saw that there was a few plants in here. She sighed wanting to talk to them. She knew it was better not to. She didn't want to be laughed at.

Eva shrugged and went over to the chairs. She wondered if anyone would talk to her. She was different with her accent and her gift. She hoped she could make some friends.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

New to school  Empty Re: New to school

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:40 pm

She had been in the common room studying his ass off. His head was spinning like a thread Mill. he sighed, and spoke."Done." he said slowly not sure if anyone was in the room not that he cared. he turned around and saw the same girl he met in the Charms Classroom he sighed and nodded. Getting up from the chair, after putting the books in his back, and papers in a folder then towards his bag, and jumped into the crouch his back and neck slightly hurting from hours of studying and work.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 3:51 pm

Eva saw the boy from the charms class. She shook her head. He seemed to be the only other one here. She didn't care what he thought, he wasn't the nicest guy. So Eva ignored him. Myles deciding that she needed someone to talk to came to her and curled up in her lap. She stroked the small cats fur and smiled.

"How are you today Myles?" She asked the cat and got a response of 'good but I was bored without you.' She smiled. "you're just saying that." She laughed. He looked at her and said 'maybe, but I did miss you.' Eva smiled and nodded. "Now that sounds right." She looked over at the other boy wondering what he thought before remembering that she didn't care.

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 4:53 pm

He looked at her, and saw her. She sure was pretty. Regardless. She seemed to have ignored him, that was a first and that was rather strange she sat down and then saw the cat come up to her and starting to talk. HE found the gift very welcoming. He spoke."You have a great Gift. There. It's very interesting, How have you been? Do you want to be friends?" He asked her. Waiting for a reply of some sort, as he relaxed. He hoped she would accept his friendship.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:14 pm

Eva smiled. She was happy he was being nice. "Thank you most people just think I'm a freak. I think it's cool to be able to talk to animals and plants." She said smiling at him. He seemed nice enough now, she thought that maybe he was very serious about his studies that would explain his behaviour. The more she thought about it the more sense it made. She smiled and scratched Myles's ears.

"Sure I'd love to be friends. I'm good, thanks for asking how about you, Sorry I never caught your name, I'm Eva." She said rather fast with a smile. Myles hissed at her to slow down. "Sorry Myles just told me that I might have said that rather fast." She said sheepishly.

"So What's your favourite class?" She asked. "I like herbology." She said not being able to stay quiet.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 5:39 pm

He looked at her then at the cat. And smiled." His name is Myles? That's a cute name, Is it a boy by any chance? I understand Myles can be a Boy's name not sure if it's a girls name or a unisex name." He said very shortly waiting for a reply, she gave him her, name and asked for his. he sighed and spoke."Name is Sergiy Monomyth, the Russian Rich Pureblooded Nerd. I don't look like a nerd I think I seem to look like a Emo Golden Locks Pretty boy? Don't you Think Eva?" He asked her slowly. HE looked side ways and smiled before speaking." I'm fine, it's just studying is overwhelming at times but I must study, I don't like fun. My fixative is every one." He said slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:09 pm

Eva nodded. "Yep he's a he." She said wondering why it sounded so weird. She smiled at his name. "Cool name I like it." She said with a smile. She was rather found of people with unusual names. She looked at him. "It's cool nerds are awesome." She said beaming and almost bouncing. Myles hissed at her to calm down or she'd scare the poor boy off. "and ya you kinda do." She said smiling still. She was always happy.

"What? You never have fun? Come on I study as much as the next person but you got to have fun." She said in a state of shock. "You know what you have to live a bit. Come on we're going to the kitchens to get some food to throw at the Sytherins. " She said with a smile. "Or the Gryffindors or Ravenclaws. I don't care as long as we have fun." She said smiling.

Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:35 pm

He looked at her and spoke."You think I'm a Nerd?" He said as he said in a fake sad manner teasing her slightly. before speaking."Are you by any chance bipolar? Or have ADHD?" He asked her slowly not trying be rude but wondering because of her jumping. Before looking at her and smiling."I'm Russian. What's so cool about that?" He asked her very slowly. Sighing to himself before looking at her as she asked him if they want to go out, into the kitchen and pick up food and throw at people, seemed like a fun idea but It was foolish."It's foolish, it's fun, but a bad idea. What if we are caught?" he said slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:51 pm

Eva pouted and stuck out her tongue. "Oi" She said smiling. She thought for a moment. She remembered when she was young that she had gone to a doctor and they had told her parents that she had something with an A. "I think I have ADHD. I'm not sure though. I know I'm not bipolar." She said smiling, it didn't bug her. "Or I could just be hyper." She shrugged. She wasn't bothered by it at all it wasn't important.

"Well I've never been to Russia, and I want to. I'm from Australia. I was born and raised there, a really just moved here." She said looking around at her new home. "So what if we're caught. That's half the fun. Anyway worst case come to worst we get a detention. It's not the end of the world. We'd live." She said shrugging. "But if you don't want to, we can do something else. What do you like to do other than study?" She asked.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:34 pm

He looked at her and sighed."That's cute. I mean cool. Sorry I'm off today. anyways how are you? Wait I said that already aww, my head hurts. Anyways I like to read books. In my spare time. Cook, Wonder, and that's it. Maybe talk sometimes? What about you Eva?" He asked her slowly.

(Sorry for the small post.)
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:49 pm

Eva smiled and chuckled. "I'm cute now?" She joked with a grin. She loved to joke around it was so much fun. She hoped he got that she was joking. She smiled and told Myles to go find some food for himself. She then sat up straighter and took a deep breath. "It's fine don't worry about it." She said still hyper. "No headache cure?" She asked knowing that people in the magical world had tones of remedies.

"Cool. I don't have the attention span to read any more than I have to. I like to paint, draw, and cook." She said. She smiled getting a better Idea. "Hey you want to go to the kitchens and cook something. The house elves will let us. I've done it before because I'm a vegan." She said shrugging.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 15, 2012 8:19 pm

He looked at her and said slowly."Yes, you are very cute. I mean cool. Cutie, Sorry my head is just spinning it'll go away in a bit." He said slowly, when she mentioned cooking he got up from where he was sitting or laying, and spoke."Well, off to the ketch shall we now?" he said very slowly, waiting for her to reply mean while. He said slowly."I'll cook you a delightful Russian Meal. That you will enjoy and some for the House Elves." He said calmly.

(Start the thread in the Kitech, then pm me the link, over my pm./OWls)
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Fri May 18, 2012 3:44 am

Ethan looked at the first year.Hello First Years.Ethan had black skinny jeans on and red tee shirt and white converse.Ethan sat on a chair.Ethan looked at the kids. I prefeer you not to curse Sergiy use better langued.Ethan looked and he took a book out.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri May 18, 2012 6:29 pm

(Um, no one cursing anyone.)
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Fri May 18, 2012 7:24 pm

Ethan looked i meant bad words kid im a year older then you
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat May 19, 2012 4:10 pm

(No one using bad words. I am giving you a friendly Warning, you either rp properly. Or I will report you.)
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 1:12 pm

Daniel wanders into the common room and sits indian style on a chair clutching his cat in his arms. He glances around the room, and then nnotices the other students. "oh...hello.." he blushes a little.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:23 am