Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

New school year

Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

New school year Empty New school year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:00 pm

Valerie walked into an empty compartment and took a seat. She was really excited to be going to Hogwarts again for her second year. Valerie always loved to do magic so this was something she really looked forward to. Valerie took out a book and started to read. Valerie needed something to occupy herself with so why not be with a book. Valerie also drew but she hasn't done it in a while due to her always being busy. Although Valerie did bring her drawing book just in case she wanted to draw what she saw on the way to Hogwarts. Although it was mostly trees, land, the sky, clouds, and train tracks, so not really much to draw. Valerie simply shrugged and got back to her book.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

New school year Empty Re: New school year

Post by Leo Ward Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 pm

Miles was so excited about begining his first year at Hogwarts, he had been admiring his first wand for the past three weeks he was dying to try it out. As he walked alonged the train most of the compartments looked like they were full. He finally came across a compartment and peered in and saw that there was only one girl inside

Miles slid opened the door and entered, he smiled at the girl "Hello, you don't mind if I sit here right" Miles asked
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Wed Mar 21, 2012 5:37 pm

Valerie looked up from her book to see a boy. "Yeah sure, take a seat" Valerie gestured to the seat across from her. When he took a seat Valerie looked at him. "Are you a first year, I don't remember seeing you around, also because when I was a first year I was excited too. I'm Valerie McGuoirk by the way, 2nd year Hufflepuff, nice to meet you" Valerie held out her hand for the boy to take.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Mar 22, 2012 6:20 am

Miles smiled at the girl and shook her hand, she'd ask was he a first year because she hadn't seen him before Miles gave a little laugh "Oh its that obvious is it" he said

He then took a seat opposite to her, she had said she was in Hufflepuff "Oh Hufflepuff, I've been reading up about the houses you must be just and hardworking then" Miles commented
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:20 am

Miles shook her hand and she smiled. Valerie listened to him when he answered her question, Valerie simply nodded. "Yeah it sort of is that obvious" Valerie laughed a little bit. Valerie watched him take the seat across from her. "Yeah, my twin sister and I are both in Hufflepuff" Valerie nodded her head, she wondered where her sister was. "I'm not as hard working as my sister Belinda, I almost got put in Ravenclaw but I'm guessing the sorting hat sensed something about me and put me in Hufflepuff" Valerie told Miles.

"Well Miles, this is a long train ride so why don't you tell me a little about yourself, that is if you don't mind" Valerie asked him.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:24 am

Bridget was trying to find Crystal but couldn't seem to find her. Bridget had her bag on her shoulder and found one of her friends Valerie and some boy she didn't no, must be a first year. Bridget shrugged and opened the door. "Hey Valerie, do you mind if I sit here" Bridget asked and gave the boy a friendly smile.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:31 pm

Miles nodded at the girls response, he was surprized to hear she had a twin, he'd always wanted a twin. The girl then asked to know a little about him, Miles was feeling happy he felt like he was making a friend

Before he could answer another girl entered the compartment, the two girls seemed to know each other " Hello" Miles said politely

Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Fri Mar 23, 2012 6:07 pm

While Valerie was waiting to hear about him Bridget came in. "Hey Bridget, sure come on in, Bridget this is Miles, Miles this is Bridget" Valerie introduced them. Now Valerie was waiting for his answer but this was a long ride, so she wasn't worried.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Mar 25, 2012 2:28 am

Miles smiled at Bridget as Valerie introduced her, she then ask a little bit about Miles, he always found this hard to do he could never quite summerize himself up

" Ah, well my mother she's a potioneer she wrote the book A Drop Love and my father.... well im not quite sure what he does but I know he travels around lot, and my favorite animal is the otter" Miles replied

"So how bout you" he asked Valerie
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:03 am

Certh was getting rather bored sitting in the compartment by himself. It wasn't that he did not have anyone to talk to, he enjoyed that. It was just that he wanted to atleast 'try' to make a friend or two, manipulate them, make fun of others, that sort of thing. His trunk could be heard being wheeled from a few compartments down as he continued to glance through each window as he made his way down the aisle.

He found one that had a few people in it, better then none. He slid open the thin door that concealed the compartment from the rest of the train. "Do you mind?" He asked, not the friendliest of tones but it was polite of him to ask nonetheless.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:31 am

Miles looked over towards the door and saw a boy about his age, perhaps he was a first year to, he'd ask could he join them Miles then gave him a smile

"Yeah of course, here come sit next to me" Miles then shuffled over so he was closer towards the window allowing some room for the boy to sit
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:51 pm

Valerie smiled. "Well Miles, I'm a 2nd year Hufflepuff, I have a twin named Belinda, and I'm nice to people as long as they are nice back, also I'm the complete opposite from my sister, she likes to speak her mind all the time, me I only do that sometimes" Valerie shrugged. Soon the compartment door opened an a boy who look sort of younger then her came in. "Yeah sure no problem" Valerie gestured him to take a seat next to Miles who moved over and now Miles was exactly across from her.

"So what's your name" Valerie asked the new comer.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:01 pm

Certh stood at the entrance to the compartment, waiting for an answer. His attention soon turned to the conversation that was happening within the confines of the room. It appeared to be that they were introducing themselves to one another, which seemed like a somewhat-good way to waste time before the train arrived at Hogwarts.

He glanced down to the boy who scuttled to the side to make room for him, and offered the seat, as well as the girl sitting across who gestured the same. He attempted to put on a fake smile to hide the fact that he didn't much like sitting with goody-two-shoes, which he succeeded with as he set his trunk above on one of the storage areas located above their heads, before sitting down on the bench beside the boy, and opposite of the girl.

"Certh" He told the girl, glancing around to see what exactly was going on outside of the train. "What about you?" Certh thought it be best to ask in return, could be made as 'rude' if he didn't.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:06 pm

Valerie watched him put his things on the area above there heads. Valerie felt that he was either awkward or something. Valerie nodded when he said his name. "Well I'm Valerie, so tell us a little about you Certh, if you don't mind that it" Valerie didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:27 pm

Certh sat on the bench, looking out the window, then back inside. Constantly switching his attention to something else as he waited for a reply. He noticed her nod when he introduced himself, but it did not seem to phase him much, coming from a Hufflepuff. He steered his gaze to her when she spoke, Valerie, that was actually a beautiful name, not that he would tell her.

"Nothing really to tell. Family is purebloods, grew up around magic." Certh did not feel like mentioning how he disliked mudbloods and muggles, it could offend her. Being one of the only boy's in the compartment, he did not want to be cast out into a different room, where he had nobody to attempt to make friends with.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Sun Mar 25, 2012 8:58 pm

Valerie waited for him to answer and finally he did. When he was done talking she nodded at him. "You're a pure blood too, same with me" Valerie told him. "So do you have any siblings or any siblings that go here" Valerie asked curious about this.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:49 pm

Miles was pleased to hear that he was in the company of purebloods, he couldn't quite bear the thought of befriending mudbloods, the Certh seemed quite short in his response, perhaps he was just nervous Miles thought to himself

Valerie asked did he have any siblings, Miles then looked at him waiting for his response
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:20 am

There weren't many thoughts running through Certh's head. Ofcourse, there were the usual thoughts on Mudbloods and Muggles, and how much he disliked them, some could even say it was going over the hate line. The look on his face was easily known as someone who appeared to be deep in thought, although he didn't seem to care whether or not they had noticed.

"Really?" He asked, attempting to be polite, "No, no siblings, just an only child." Certh said, he did not know why he was not being very talkative, whether it was because he was on his first year to Hogwarts; or because he was not used to conversing with others as friendly as those in front of him.

He slowly moved his hands onto his newly bought robe, attempting to show how wealthy his parents were. "Being a only child allows for... Benefits." He said, with a small smile.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:37 am

Valerie waited for him to reply, Valerie took a look at Miles to see him doing the same thing, Valerie looked back at Certh. When he said he had no siblings and that he was an only child, Valerie nodded. She watched him continue saying that only being the child in the house has benefits she watched him play with his robe. Valerie watched the smile come to his face, that was the first time since he came in her.

"That's cool, sometimes I wish I was an only child" Valerie said honestly. Belinda was great but still she was still annoying.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:04 pm

Certh continued to sit there, noting Valerie's nod to his answer. He had never had any type of conversation remotely close to this with other witches and wizards, let alone a Hufflepuff. But it did seem to help that he was in a compartment with other purebloods.

He glanced between the two again before replying, "yea, I could see how having a sibling could become a little..... annoying." His view went above to his trunk, not wanting to make eye contact as she answered, was not sure if he'd offend her or not.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:26 am

Valerie looked out the window but when Certh answered her she turned back around to see him in his bag. "Yeah they can be annoying but try having an annoying twin sister" Valerie said to him. Belinda was okay but she was annoying when she wanted to be.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:55 am

Miles noticed Certh's new robes they seemed quite expensive clearly he had come from a very wealthy family, he commented that he figured sublings could get annoying, Miles laughed thinking of his older brother

"Well Its pretty good if your the youngest, you get a lot more attention, and are spolied more" Miles said with a smirk

Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:36 pm

Certh glanced between the other two people in the compartment with them, listening to both of their rather amusing replies. He brought his arm down to the side of his robe, grasping his wand which was located in the pocket of his attire, beginning to take it out to twirl it as he looked up.

"yea" He paused, twirling his wand around once. "being an only child though, you do not need to compete for attention."
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:59 am

Miles looked at Certh as he pulled out his wand, it looked very sleek and expensive Miles loved his wand but thought Certh's was pretty impressive

" Woah thats a pretty cool wand, what's it make?" Miles asked curiously
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:14 pm

Valerie watched Certh take out his wand along with Miles. "You are lucky, there are times I want to really kill my sister but in the end she still is family" Valerie told them. Valerie was confused on why Bridget didn't talk yet, maybe she was shy around boys and she never told Valerie but still why would she be nervous, this boys are harmless, well to Valerie they were.

"So what house are you both hoping to be into" Valerie asked.

(OOC: We never got to Hogwarts yet so that's why I asked)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:28 pm