Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Back to school again

Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Back to school again Empty Back to school again

Post by Jamie Malfoy Tue Mar 20, 2012 8:28 pm

Jamie found a empty compartment and went in. Jamie shut the door and sat down by the window. Jamie was sort of glad to be back but then again no. She still had to see her mother but she had to deal with that. Jamie sighed and laid her feet across her seat so she didn't have to sit up. Jamie's back was towards the window and she took out a magazine for her to read so she wasn't bored the hole way towards Hogwarts. Jamie rolled her eyes and the mention of that. Jamie hated going places when she was told. Yeah she wanted to learn magic so that was probably the best part about being on this train. Jamie just wanted to learn some more magic and use it on things. Soon it will be on people but Jamie really didn't feel like thinking about that right now. Jamie just sat there and read her magazine with her legs sprawed out on her seat.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Back to school again Empty Re: Back to school again

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:44 am

Alex was trying to find a compartment when she saw Jamie in one by herself. Jamie and Alex were really good friends, they spent most of the summer going over each other's houses. Alex opened the door. "Hey Jamie" Alex shut the door and sat across from her. Alex saw her look up from her magazine and smile. Alex was probably the only one who knew Jamie, well except for her family but some how Jamie opened up to Alex.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:23 am

Jamie looked up to see Alex. "Hey Alex, thought I'd see you come find me" Jamie laughed a little bit. Jamie took her legs off the seat and sat facing her. Jamie put her magazine away and and looked at Alex. "So how was the rest of your summer without me" Jamie smirked at her. Jamie spent at least 2 months of the summer with Alex, Thomas, Hades, and Caleb.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:00 pm