Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

New school year

Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

New school year - Page 2 Empty Re: New school year

Post by Certh Salamar Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:36 pm

Certh sat there on the bench, twirling his wand between his fingers a few more times as Miles asked him a question, glancing between him and the other two girls, he replied. "thanks.. I was told it was excellent for duelling, which I plan on making the most of at Hogwarts. I think it is Rowan, 10 and 3/4 inches with a thestral tail core" He told the other boy, curious as to why he would want to know about his wand. "What about your's?"

Moving his hand onto the right side of his body, he held the wand with his arm resting on the bench. "My parents were both from Slytherin house, which is the one I will almost definitely get into"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Thu Mar 29, 2012 1:24 pm

Miles nodded at Certh's response "Oh mines a Hawthorn 9 inches with Dragon heartstring I was told it was good for Occlumency work" Valerie then asked them what house they were hoping to be sorted into, Certh was quite certain he would be sorted into Slytherin

Miles then paused for a moment and thought "Well I've done alot of reading on the houses and im just not sure which house suits me, though I think Gryffindor seems like a pretty good house but I know my father would like to see me be sorted into Slytherin like him and the rest of the family" Miles replied
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:31 am

Valerie listened to them talk about their wands and then they both said Slytherin, well Miles said that he thinks Gryffindor would suit him. "That's cool, my dad and his sister was in Slytherin while my mom was in Hufflepuff" Valerie explained.

Valerie looked out the window and smiled when she saw the school in view. They were still far away but you could still see. "Miles, Certh welcome to your new home for the rest of the year" Valerie smiled at them.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:26 pm