Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Back to school again

Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Back to school again - Page 2 Empty Re: Back to school again

Post by Alex Gilbert Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:11 pm

Alex laughed at her because her cheeks were rosy. "I was just kidding but i will hold this over your head for quite a while" Alex laughed.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Nov 19, 2011 4:37 pm

Thomas looked into a compartment and saw his sister with her friend, his girlfriend and a friend of his. He opened up the compartment. "Now i no where my girlfriend is, my sister kidnapped her" Thomas chuckled a little bit and winked a Crystal. He really did miss her over the summer. "Mind if i join" asked Thomas.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sat Nov 19, 2011 10:25 pm

Crystal smiled "Yeah ok Alex you do that." As she said this she heard the compartment door slide open and turned around to see Tom walk in.

"Of course you can." she said with a smile. She walked over and hugged him. "How was your summer?"
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sat Nov 19, 2011 11:41 pm

Thomas hugged back. "My summer was good except for the part where Alex pulled a prank on me. How was your summer" asked Thomas taking her hand and sitting down next to her. "Anything new happen".
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:01 am

"Nothing exciting. Just went on vacation as always." She said smiling as he sat next to her.

"I did miss all of you guys and I'm so very excited to be going back." She was smiling like crazy at this point. Everyone was here except her sister but that was ok she would see her around.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:32 am

Iris laughed hysterically and clapped her hands up in the air after listening to the girls' conversation and noticing Chrys' cheeks glowed red. It was hard to imagine, yes. But to feel the love in the air? Easy. She gasped once she saw Tom joining them and chuckled,

"We were actually wondering where have you been. All of us. Most especially Chrys here. And quite talking about you two."

She gazed at the romantic couple and shrugged with a low giggle,

"I should get used to this. Go on ahead. We will all just be here. Imagining you two don't exist and proceed to our own business." she turned to look at the window instead but her hearing senses still lively active.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Sun Nov 20, 2011 6:51 am

Crystal laughed at Eye's glances.

"Yes you will get very used to this Eye." she said this laughing then she felt the wave of drowsiness hit her, so she leaned her head on Tom's shoulder and started another conversation.

"Are you guys excited for classes? I find many of the professors quite interesting."
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:08 am

Iris caught the drowsiness inside the compartment and yawned a reply to Chrys, "Well yeah. I do. Taking up eleven subjects is worth to be excited for. They're all interesting. But I still have my limits."

She steadied her head on the side of the glass window and forced her eyes open. Just in case.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:34 pm

Thomas chuckled a little bit when he saw Crystal put her head on his shoulder. "I was looking for Crystal to but when i couldn't find her i just sat with this girl, i think it was fate because her name was Bridget Wells". Thomas looked at Crystal. "Then when i wanted to find Crystal but i didn't want to leave Bridget a girl from Gryffindor came in so i left her in good hands".
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:41 pm

Jamie smiled at Crystal and Thomas's connection. "Do any of you have charms with my mom Lenora Malfoy" Jamie asked curious. "Sorry to ask but just curious" Jamie added.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Nov 20, 2011 2:44 pm

Alex smiled at her friend. "Yeah i have her class, and Iris if you want a boyfriend you can ask Thomas to set you up with his friend Caleb. I should no because Caleb was over our house for 2 weeks during the summer and him and Thomas threw me in the pool with my clothes, hence why i did the prank to Thomas" Alex smiled at her older brother. Man she really loved her pranks
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Mon Nov 21, 2011 12:44 am

When Crystal heard her sisters name she perked up.

"You met her? Great! I'm glade to know she is n the train." She said smiling and when Alex told an=bout the pool, she smacked him on the arm lightly.

"How rude Tom. You deserve the prank that was pulled on you." she started laughing as she said this and gave Ale a high five.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:37 am

Iris chuckled at the conversation she's hearing and suddenly turned to Alex's recommendation. She gazed at her wide-eyed and choked out the words, "Me? Really? Merlin. What would happen. I'm not good at guys. Yeah. I know that guy. He's good-looking. Slytherin. Sometimes a know it all." she shrugged and responded to Jamie's question,

"I'll have her subject again. The last lesson's quite nice with all the tickling around. And I do remember these two couples having a fun." she winked at the two as sweet as ever and asked Jamie a question in return, "Do you take your mum's classes? What does it feel like having lessons with her? I just wonder . . ."

Iris trailed off and forced herself to not to doze so she can greet Hogwarts like she used to. And the dreams to avoid of course. They're having a fun conversation after all. Why waste the opportunity to mingle and grab some interesting things? from friends and company? This is a rare one.

"You have a sister, Chrys? Where is she? I would like to meet her." She added after quite some time of the pause.
    Jamie Malfoy
    Jamie Malfoy
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Jamie Malfoy Mon Nov 21, 2011 2:59 pm

"Yeah i take her classes but i don't get along with my mother like i used to. I feel like she has no time for me and then she came to Hogwarts and i have to see her in class" Jamie sighed a little.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:02 pm

Alex high-five Crystal back and laughed. Alex looked at Iris. "Iris you can't be that bad with boys". Alex said. Alex then got an idea. "You no what, Iris you should go on a double date with Crystal and Thomas and have Thomas ask Caleb" Alex smiled at that idea. Alex then looked at Iris.
    Thomas Gilbert
    Thomas Gilbert
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Thomas Gilbert Mon Nov 21, 2011 3:06 pm

Thomas received a hit on his arm by Crystal. "Hey it was funny until she got me back" Thomas said looking at Crystal. Thomas then looked at Iris after his sister stopped talking. "Yeah if you want to go on a date with Caleb i'll be more then happy to ask him. Like Alex said we could double date. Crystal and I and you and Caleb, and too answer Crystal's question yes i met Bridget and she was really nice and she kinda looks like you" Thomas said looking at Crystal.
    Crystal Wells
    Crystal Wells
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Crystal Wells Tue Nov 22, 2011 3:54 am

"Yeah Eye you cant be that bad at guys." While she said this she patted her on the knee "But it is your choice. Mainly." She started to laugh when she said this. "Kidding!"

"Jamie yes I do have your mom and we did have fun in that class." she gave a small look at Tom when she said this.

"But I understand what you mean my parents have gotten more busy lately." she said and started to think about her sister.

"Eye I dont know where she is. Maybe you'll see her around the school if she doesn't show up before we get there. We need to get there now! I am so excited to be back!" She said jumping up and down in her seat.
    Sel
    Sel
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Sel Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:05 am

Iris chuckled at the persuasions she had and nodded to herself, "Yeah. I think I should go somehow. It can't be that bad. That's a great idea. And at the same time on a double date, I would be comfortable enough when I have friends around. Then if things turned out not so well, I'll have my dark side show up. Kidding!" she agreed and began to think optimistic. Perhaps, it everything went well, she would get along with the Caleb guy and adjust herself to the atmosphere. Date? Is that really the term? Never mind.

She smiled and gave Jamie an apologetic look after she heard the story of her family life, "You're lucky to have a mother like her. A blessing. A one time chance in you whole existence. And she can't always ignore you forever. There's still that motherly feel inside of her. Maybe because she's just too underestimating herself to care. You two had a misunderstanding. Why not talk then resolve the issue once and for all?" and patted her friend's knee softly.

Iris wondered how many advice would she give to them when they needed help. As if that matters. She was quite good in giving counsel. Except for love and relationships. That's another story. She beamed again at the possibility that she would meet her Ravenclaw friend's sister. Another student to befriend with,

"Sure! I'll reckon she's just around and I would meet her sooner." she said rather excitedly and that became more at the thought of coming home after the long wait.

"Like yeah! I've always missed Hogwarts over the summers ever since. And looking forward almost every day for the start of the term." said Iris with a glint a dreamy tone.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 4:17 pm