Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Just Can't Help It (Open)

Just Can't Help It (Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Just Can't Help It (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:02 am

"I w-wish that aaall the time," Ondrea agreed. She leaned against one of the sinks, once more. "I want t-to go to cl-ass or the Great Hall, or D-Diagon Alley without f-feeling afraid.

"N-nobody else," she gestured towards the window to indicate the people outside, "re-alize how h-hard it is. I... don't mean to be w-weak and pa-thetic. I ne-ever chose to b-be like this." She gave a small shrug, as though to say, 'But what can you do?' "N-no one wants to b-be me-essed up."

Ondrea returned Iva's smile. "O-or you can share m-mine," she suggested. "My pa-rents, n-now, are wo-onderful. It's the m-muggle ones that s-suck."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:32 am

Iva gave a twisted grin and turned her head away. "I cannot even imagine being like them. It must be nice... to not worry all the time. To not be afraid to show who you really are."

She looked at Ondrea, smiling sadly. "I like someone... but he would not like me if I showed him all of my problems. And it hurts."

"I wish my dad was like your parents then,"

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 1:53 am

"Really nice," Ondrea murmured wistfully.

The older girl shrugged. "M-maybe he would," she said. "You h-have a better cha-ance than me. E-ven if I d-didn't have problems, all m-my crushes are girls, like m-me."

Ondrea nodded seriously. "I'm very lucky to have my family," she said softly.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:00 am

Iva shook her head, groaning. "He just would not. My problems can get over-whelming for a lot of people, so they will probably overwhelm him,"

She looked at the wall, chewing on her lip- hard. She wrapped her arms around herself, then sighed. "My family does not like ,"

She paused for a second, then continued. "It is because I am girl. My father even told me so. They forget about me all of the time. I did not even get a birthday present from him last year."

Sh looked at the Ravenclaw again, a tight frown on her face. "You are very lucky,"

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:18 am

"I'm s-sorry your family do-esn't appreciate you," Ondrea offered sincerely. She might not consciously recall her birth family, but the knowledge that they had loathed her so much that they'd planned to kill her at the age of four often ate away at her, ruining any self-esteem she may have had, any worthiness she might have felt.

Ondrea gave another shrug. "I'm a w-walking train-wr-reck. I fi-gure, s-something in my l-life should've g-gone right.

"I..." she began, then paused, biting her lip. "I-I know I'm wo-orse than pathetic, b-but... If you e-ver need an-anyone who can unders-stand, a bit... I can be y-your friend, wh-when you're n-not feeling strong."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:40 am

Iva looked at the girl with a strange compassion in her eyes. She setted forward to her, paused, then took her hand in hers.

"You just washed your hands, correct?" She whispered, looking around to see if Myrtle was still watching them. "You better have,"

Iva pulled the girl's hand to her lips and gave a ghost of a kiss, barely even touching the skin. She cursed herself mentally, for this was extremely germy, but continued to hold her hand.

"I would like to be your friend,"

(OOC: Kisses on hands are very casual in Russia, so Iva doesn't know that this could be considered romantic,)

Post by Guest Tue Dec 06, 2011 3:40 am

Ondrea nodded in response to the question.

She felt her face flush as Iva took her hand and placed a faint kiss on it, once more grateful for her dark complexion. The action was not meant to be romantic; it was a cultural thing - Ondrea was sure of it. Still, her heart twinged with longing, not necessarily for this girl, but for someone whom she could love and be loved by in return.

Nonetheless, a friend was never a bad thing, and knowing Iva's fear of germs, Ondrea could easily imagine how dearly the simple action must have cost her.

"Thank you," Ondrea said, brown eyes bright with unshed tears. "I-it means a lot, s-so, thanks."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue Dec 06, 2011 8:29 pm

Iva let go of her hand and nodded, suddenly quiet. Her skin crawled with discomfort and that stupid look on the girl's face wasn't helping. She could feel something traveling on her hands- on her lips!

Setting her jaw, she said, "It is nothing,"

Collecting her books from the sink, she gave another nod to herself, as if she was telling herself in was alright.
    Moaning Myrtle
    Moaning Myrtle
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Moaning Myrtle Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:09 pm

After the Myrtle asked the girl if she was alright when she first entered she then floated around in her favorite stall, another girl entered, Myrtle couldn't really make out what they were saying so she ignored them, but after awhile she soon becamed annoyed with the murmer of their conversation

Myrtle flew out towards the sinks and looked at the two girls " Haven't you left yet, you know this a bathroom not a chatroom" Myrtle said in a whiny voice as she floated a few metres away from the girls

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 11:51 am