Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen) Empty Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Post by Karmzy Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:41 pm

Boredom, and avoidance of things like homework and certain Slytherins, had drawn her to the Quidditch Pitch. Her Quidditch boots squelched through the mud left over from the last rain storm to come from the mountains, and the clouds and chill made her robes seem paper thin, but she ignored it for the thrill of flying.

With a sigh she could see hanging the the cold air, Karma pulled her Nimbus 2001 off her shoulder and mounted it, kicking off without a moment's hesitation. The speed of her broom increased the cold cut of the wind, but it only made her smile. With a pull of the handle, Karma and her broom were shooting straight up into the sky.

Soon she was level with the clouds, ones she noted were taller once through the first layer, all around her. They crackled with electricity, and Karma could almost see the rise and fall of the energy of the cloud. Without realizing it, she'd leveled her broom and stopped and stared at the clouds. The way they swirled intrigued her, and heedless of lightning, she followed the wind. It brought her into the center of the cloud, the flashes of light both frightened and fascinated her.

The blue-white shots of flame flashed past her, and suddenly she realized that this might not be the safest place to be. She angled her broom to escape, only to be blocked by one of the ever increasing forks of lightning. Spinning in a circle, she looked from one direction to the other.

She immediately realized what a bad decision turning had been. How had she gotten in?

Everytime she raced in a direction, a lightning bolt forced her back. It was as if a higher power was purposefully keeping her prisoner.

Making up her mind, she shot toward one direction, then, when the lightning flashed predictably, she dived, hoping for the best.

She came out of the clouds like a rocket, hearing rather than seeing the flash of blue white lightning that followed her, illuminating her surroundings. There was a pain unlike any she'd ever known, flowing through her, not stopping, making her eyes see nothing but white. After what seemed like hours it was over, her world going blissfully dark as gravity took affect once more.

Last edited by Karma Black on Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:56 am; edited 1 time in total
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen) Empty Re: Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Post by JJeh Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:00 pm

J. J. had been down by the lake when the storm came in - she really didn't like storms when she was inside so being caught in one wasn't exactly on her list of things she had to do.

Pulling her robes tightly around her to fend off the wind, and glancing nervously at the growing darkening clouds, she began to race back towards the building.

The clouds grew darker and thunder started to roll. She glanced up at the castle still some distance away. She wasn't going to make it.

Looking around her frankily she caught sight of the quidditch pitch. They would have change rooms for the quidditch players down there.

With that though, she quickly changed direction and made her way towards it. Her fear made her move quickly and she was about to go under cover, when she thought she saw something fall out of the sky in side the pitch.

Biting her lip, she stood there for a long time, her fear and her sense of duty fighting with each other.

I'll just run in quickly, and if its nothing, I'll leave.

With that decided she dashed towards the pitch to see what was going on.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen) Empty Re: Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:21 pm

Arsen being the smart ass he was chanced a walk outside before the rain began. Right now nothing but lightning could been seen coming from the skies above and he was definitely glad about that. Deciding it was probably best for him to take cover soon he headed back making his way back through the quidditch pitch.

He just happened to glance up just in time to see the lightning strike once again only this time something else just happened to fall from the sky. He raised an eyebrow and slowly made his way over, he was in no rush and what he found made the smile spread even wider. He bent down and placed his fingers on her neck checking for a pulse, the sound of the storm made it hard to hear her heart beats.

He had two choices, save her and have her in his debt or leave her here for satan to claim as one of his own. He rubbed his hands together, slowly heating them up as he thought. The sun wasn't even out and this was going to cost him a lost of energy. He sighed and took one of her hands, he needed people it was what his father wanted so that left him with one choice. A slow heat wave traveled through his hands and into hers slowly healing all her wounds, whilst slowly draining of him the sotred energy he had from the sun.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:37 pm

It started as a heat, slowly and surely filling her and pulling her from the darkness. Next came the pain, but like the darkness it was becoming fainter. She felt like she could move again, but she didn't believe it. She had flown out of that cloud knowing that she could and probably would die, but there was something about it, something that didn't sit right with her.

The wind told her she was still outside, but she waited until each and every one of her cuts was closed before she opened her eyes. It took a minute for them to adjust, which was an inanely long period of time for a girl who used to be able to see into darkness almost instantly. She hoped her senses came back to normal soon.

When she realized she was on her back, she shot into an upright position, the motion going immediately to her head and forcing her back to her back with a groan. Once she realized there was someone there, it took her a few seconds to focus on the person bent over her.

Her eyes met familiar Crimson ones. "What are you doing here?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:48 pm

He let go off her hand and slumped back into a sitting positition to try and gain back his breath, healing himself didn't cost him a lot but healing someone else used nearly all of his energy and he had at least twice that of a normal human being.

"Saving your life what do you think im doing here?" He asked, his voice coming out a lot fainter than usual.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:13 am

Karma narrowed her eyes at him disbelievingly and sat up again, careful to do it slow this time. "Why?"

Her eyes swept the pitch, landing on a severely charred and still smoking ruin halfway across the pitch. She cursed, not waiting for a response for him, and struggling to her feet. She took a few unstable steps before walking toward it.

There on the ground before her lay her beloved Nimbus 2001, burnt beyond repair. She fell to her knees beside the smoking ash that used to be her broom, her eyes almost filling with tears. However, her training with Cobalt had taught her that weakness was not something you showed to those you did not trust, and she didn't trust anyone right about now. Not even Jet.

Muttering more curses she rose to her feet, stumbling around in search of her wand. "A-" she stumbled and nearly fell, but regained her balance. "Accio wand."

With a flash a fork of lightning hit the goal post, forcing her back to the ground.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:20 am

J. J. dashed out the other side into the pitch to find two things.

One, a clump of something on the ground that looked a lot like a person - a severly injured person.

Did a person fall out of the sky? She felt her stomach clench in horror at the thought.

And two, she hadn't been the only one to notice the incident. There was a boy there also. She could only see the back of him but she thought he must have been a few years older than her.

Seeing that someone was there she hesitated slightly. Maybe she should just go back for cover? He probably had it under control.

She bit her lip and started to walk away again, but only got two steps away before her conscience got the better of her.

As she turned, she saw that the person on the ground was attempting to get up, but kind of falling. The girl looked a lot like...

"Karma?!" she called out slightly involentarily. "What happ-"

The girl took a step forward, but stopped everything to duck as lightening hit the fair hoops.

Oh God What was she doing outside?
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:34 am

"WILL YOU SIT DOWN BEFORE YOU GET YOURSELF KILLED!" He demanded slowly getting to his feet, struggling with his own weight. Once he finally made it to a slight crouched over position he glanced up.

"I swear if i have just wasted all my energy on you i will personally see to it that you have a living nightmare in hell." He spat turning to look at the younger girl as she came over. "Come here." He said beckoning her over.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:38 am

Karma smirked weakly, shrugging. "Lightning never hits the same place twice." never the less she sat on the ground, frowning at him. "We should probably get into cover though. Out in the middle of the Quidditch Pitch in a lightning storm. Can't be safe."

With an odd look on her face Karma looked at JJ. "Firstie? I mean... Double J? What are you doing here?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:49 am

J. J. felt a very strong urge to just abandon everything and turn back and run to safety. In fact she was about to follow that urge when the boy turned and beckoned her over.

She couldn't exactly put her finger on it - though the yelling she had witnesses moment before might have had something to do with it - but he definitely did not seem the type of person you said no to.

So although everything in her head was screaming run back, she found herself meekly going towards Karma and the boy.

She felt a small smile tug at her lips for a moment as Karma's old nickname for her - the one she had moved onto Dimitri - instinctivly came out, but that smile quickly slipped away.

"I was out- and then going in- and saw something," she made what she decided was a 'falling' motion with her hand, "So I wanted to see if- and yeah, here I am."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Dec 20, 2011 10:41 pm

"So they say, its never actually been proven those has it?" He said sucking in a long breath before nodding at here thought. "Good point, if i get caught out in the rain someone will die and its mostly likely going to be you." He said pointing to JJ, Karma now belonged to him and he didn't know if this new girl was capable of that he needed.

"Just shut up and make yourself useful!" He said dragging her towards him, once JJ was close enough he wrapped his arm around her shoulders so she could take some of his weight. He seriously needed a top up on energy. "Lets move to the stands." He said weakly nodding his head to the shelter underneath the stands.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:10 pm

Instead of listening right away, knowing Arsen was in no condition to go against her right then, Karma got to her feet and started walking again, stumbling around the field in the general direction of the stands, still muttering under her breath. "Accio wand. ACCIO WAND where is my wand..." She spotted her school bag on the ground near the stands.

Karma sighed, and started to make her way to the closest stands, they were Slytherin. She knew the stands quite well. Picking up her bag, she wedged the door open for JJ and Arsen and stepped in after them. She sat on a step and waited for them to come inside. She could see the wind by watching the fabric on the outside of the stands sway. She hoped it would keep the water away. She didn't need a cold on top of all of this.

She started searching through her bag, she found her wand, and pulled out some chocolate. She took a huge bite out of the first frog as she unwrapped it, and was already on her second when Arsen and JJ actually got there.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:39 pm

J. J. gulped as the boy announced that she would be the most likely victim if he got wet. If most people had told her something like that she probably would have taken it as a joke, however this boy seemed completely serious.

She bit back a yelp as the boy yanked her closer and then used her as a human crutch. Seeing as he was a fair bit bigger than her she sagged under his added weight but bit her tongue. She didn't think that the 'dying' remark would stick to just if he got wet.

They made slow progress across the feild and J. J. was thankful that Karma had left the door open when they finally got there.

Once under cover she - not very gratiously - dumped the boy on a ledge (thankful that she had managed not to tople over on the way over - and collapsed on the ground herself.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:38 am

He rolled his eys as Karma ignored his command and dragged himself along following her steps towards the stand. "Oi!" He said as JJ just allowed him to fall into a seat. "You're lucky im tired." He said leaning back against a wooden beam to rest.

"You owe me now." He said turning his red eyes to look at Karma. "Even that pathetic master of yours can't save you now." He chuckled at the thought of the piles of ashes that used to be the man he despised.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:28 am

Karma narrowed her eyes at Arsen, her jaws snapping shut over the rest of the Chocolate Frog. She swallowed it down, relishing the warmth that filled her. She brought her attention back to Arsen reluctantly, as if he were the cloud covering her little ray of sun she had left in her life. "I don't need Colbie to save me. I don't. I did perfectly well on my own over the summer, and I escaped all by myself." She didn't elaborate, her eyes flashing with the memories of that muggle who had followed her.

"How do you know where Cobalt is, anyway?" She demanded. "I haven't seen him since I... may or may not have... killed... that one politician."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:11 am

He raised his eyebrow wondering what had happened over the summer that she had to ezcape from. Then he remembered he really couldn't care less, the point was he wanted to see her reaction to when he told her about what he'd done.

"That's good, he was useless anyway, i could protect you better than he could and im less than half his age." He smiled. "I know exactly where he is causes he's where i left him last... as a pile of ash." He sniggered, the famous invinsible wet boy killed by a boy still in school.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Dec 21, 2011 2:30 am

In a fit of what would probably turn into a death wish J. J. looked up from where she was sitting and responded in her most sugary sweet - and a tad bit brattiest - voice, "Your welcome."

She continued to sprall on the and send nervous glances back to the storm outside, and only half listening to the others converstation.

A conversation that was getting more and more unsettling as it went on.

Ash?! She was starting to wonder if she maybe go back and take her chances with the storm.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:43 am

Karma felt something alot like pain flit through her heart. "You.... you didn't. Arsen you must be joking..." Karma backed further into the step she sat upon. "I mean... he... just... can't be dead." There was no way that the last person left on the earth that cared about her was dead. It couldn't be. Arsen was a liar.

"I don't need your protection either." She said, with her nose in the air. She wrapped her arms around her, sniffing her slightly singed robes. She took them off, revealing her white tank top and black leggings underneath. Sadly, most of her knives were visable, but that couldn't be helped. She started to eat another chocolate frog, offering one to JJ.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jan 03, 2012 1:06 am

"No your right i was only joking." He said looking down at his watch. "Oh no, that was a lie. I can take you to him if you like." He smirked. "You might want to cry some tears, it might make him feel better about his pathetic death." He smiled, it really did feel good to soak in other peoples pains.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:56 pm

Karma yawned and stretched out on the step, munching on her chocolate frog. "And why would I believe you?" She asked, taking another bite of it and smiling as the warmth filled her. "How would I know you aren't lying?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:23 am

He rolled his eyes. "What reasons would i have to lie?" He asked before adding. "Other than the obvious?"

"You'll soon find out anyway when he doesn't turn up for lessons." He shrugged. "So believe what you like but you know im telling the truth." He smirked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:13 pm

Karma glanced at him before throwing a chocolate frog at his head. "Eat this and shut your face." She said, smirking. "It's not like you need more than the obvious reasons to lie anyway." Karma looked at JJ and smiled. "You alright over there Double J?" She asked.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:58 pm

J. J. gave Karma's question a slightly shakey smile. Judging from the conversation she wasn't sure if she was alright over here.

Karma's array of knifes was more than a little unsettling, and from quietly observing their conversation it seemed as if Arsen fellow killed someone, a professor judging from the lesson remark.

She looked outside only to be able to tell that it was still storming.

"I've been better," she admited freely, "but I wasn't the one jolted by lightening, so really I don't think I can complain."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 09, 2012 2:18 am

He laughed and caught the frog before throwing it back. "Thanks but human food doesn't cut it for me anymore." He shrugged, turning to look at the side of the tent at the rain. "What about you? Your human side still strong?" He asked turning to look back at her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:03 pm

She smiled sheepishly at Double J. "Don't worry about it, I'm pretty sure I'll have worse."

Karma raised an eyebrow at Arsen, smirking as she caught the chocolate frog and unwrapped it. "Of course my human side's still strong. It's not like I'm running around trying to kill it off." She paused, thinking. "And no, Flying in the middle of a Lightning Storm does not in any way mean I'm trying to kill it off either." She shrugged. "Not intentionally anyway." She looked upward, trying to remember. There was something odd about the lightning... almost as if... but that couldn't be true...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:04 pm