Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:47 am

"You don't need to kill it off." He smirked, he was slowly losing his thanks to his father. He'd all been for clinging onto it but his father wanted a demon not a human for a son. "But you could have fooled me. Who's stupid enough to ride a broom in this weather? Well you obviously but thats not the point." He said reaching into an inside pocket and pulling out a small flask.

"Want some?" He asked taking a swig from the bottle. "Blood and whiskey." He said giving her a wink.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen) - Page 2 Empty Re: Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 10, 2012 1:54 am

Karma watched him suspiciously, but took a swig of it anyway. It tasted better than rare meat blood did. She took another swig of it and handed it back, smiling when she felt the warmth in the pit of her stomach. Blood, Chocolate, and Whiskey. Delicous.

"Thanks, Demon Boy." She said, a small grin on her face as she looked back to the roof. The rain was coming down quite hard now, and she could almost physically see the lightning forking across the sky, as if it were looking for her. But she was just paranoid.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:04 am

He smiled and shook his head. "You know Karma some people might take these insults and nicknames and see something else you know." He smirked taking another sip of his drink.

"Want some human? Or are you too weak to try?" He asked shaking the flask at her.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:14 am

Karma glanced over at him, one eyebrow raised. "And what would that be?" she asked him.

"She shouldn't drink that." Karma said, returning her eyes to the ceiling. "It has blood in it. And she's too young to drink."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:19 am

J. J. had zoned out for a long moment, and hadn't even been paying attention when Arsen waved the flask at her.

She jumped and it took her a long moment to realize that 'Human' was her. It was rather unsettling to think that.

"Oh I-I-" she stuttered about looking for a proper answer, she wanted to say no, but she wasn't sure if that could possibly be wrong, and was thankful as Karma did it for her. Until she heard what she actually said. "Blood?!"

Her stomach heaved at the thought, more so than the drinking.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:26 am

"Im sure theres a muggle saying for it but it escapes me." He said looking towards the human.

"And since when did Karma Black like to follow rules? Who cares about rules we shouldn't be drinking either." He shrugged downing the rest of the liquid and licking it off his lips. "Oh well your loss."

"Oh. I remember it now." He smiled. "Always hurt the one you love. You words hurt Karma, they cut real deep." He pouted before no longer being able to hold it without smiling.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 am

Karma didn't even bother starting with JJ's 'Blood' comment.

She snickered at Arsen's words. "Hurt the ones you love? What are you a romance novel?" She grinned and took the flask again, taking a swig. "I also hurt the people I dislike, mildly hate, and hate with a passion." She took another swig. "Everyone around me dies anyway." She passed it back, a small grin on her face "It's funny."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:19 am

"Of course, such a romantic i am. Besides i can't die." He smiled and clapped his hands twice and a tiny elf appeared cowering behind the pillow case it was wearing. "I thirsty, go fetch me something to drink. Im talking the good stuff not some butterbeer or something." He said and the elf disapparated without a seconds thought.

"Might as well have some fun whilst we're stuck here."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:38 am

Karma scoffed. "I didn't know the word "Fun" was in your vocabulary, Hothead." She said, purposely using a nickname. Her eyes were locked on the ceiling. The lightning seemed to be getting closer. It was worrying her. She hoped it didn't set the stands on fire. There were probably wards to prevent that or something. She didn't fancy facing a lightning storm but she'd definitely choose it over a wet Arsen.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 12:52 am

"Fun is my middle name baby!" He smiled as the elf returned and gratefully took the three bottles of muggle vodka. "Good job elf, you can leave now." He said kicking back against one of the wooden beams holding the stands up and it wasn't long before he was gulping the vodka down like it was water.

"What's up? Half fang scared of a little lightning?" He smirked downing more of the drink.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:22 am

Karma smirked. "You'll probably die later, now that you've saved my life and all."

Karma raised an eyebrow at him, swiping up a bottle of Vodka for herself before the boy drank it all. "Fun is your middle name? Really? Arsen Fun Salvator..." She took a swig of it, smirking. The burn was marvelous. Almost made her forget about the lightning.

"You'd be afraid of lightning too, if it'd almost killed you, and the only reason you survived was because someone you hated saved you. Yeah. I may not be so lucky next time." She hummed a little tune and took another swig of Vodka.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:33 am

"So i die because i saved you?" He asked shaking his head. "I've died before, its nothing special yet here i am." He smiled spreading his arms so she could get a better look. "Still alive and kicking. Stronger then ever before. Apparently what kills you makes you stronger." He smiled before looking down as she stole a bottle. "Oi! Did i say you could have that?"

"Doubt it, nothing scares me anymore." He shrugged looking up to the top of the tent. "Imagine if this place caught fire." He smirked. "I'd be your lifeline once again. It wouldn't hurt to be a little nicer to your hero you know." He smiled leaning his head back against the wood. "Who knows it might even get you somewhere."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 1:55 am

Karma glanced up at him, deciding she liked him better when he was slightly tipsy. "Maybe you'll run out of lives or something, like a cat." She took another swig of the bottle. "And no, you didn't. Whoops." She took another swig. It was starting to grow on her, the burn.

"How would you be able to save me if the place caught fire? Wouldn't you have to get under cover again, so you don't, I don't know, fizzle out, or whatever happens when you get hit by water?" She smirked. "Who knows, in your... weakened... state, you may even die again."

She smirked. "If I have to be nice to get there, I expect its no place I want to be."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:09 am

"How does an immortal run out of lives?" He asked. "I've been stabbed, shot and blown up many times all thanks to my uncle but here i am stunning as ever, without even a hair out of place." He smiled before letting out an inward growl at the stolen vodka.

"Same way i'd save you without the rain." He said getting to his feet and placing a hand on her shoulder and a finger on her bottle of Vodka so it exploded. "Same way your hand didn't just burn off." He smiled making the flames go out. "Have you never heard of fiendfyre? It's indestructable. No pathetic rain storms going to put that out."

"You'd rather not have me as an enemy Karma, i like to make peoples lives a living hell. It would only be too easy to add your name to the list. You'd definitely prefer me as an acquaintance." He nodded moving to sit back down. "I can be helpful when i want to be."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 2:39 am

Karma rolled her eyes. "Maybe you have, I dunno, only a thousand lives."

She froze as he put his hand on her shoulder, resisting the urge to either go for her knives or go for his throat. She did NOT like people touching her. Not even Arsen, even though his hands were unusually warm... "So, I don't burn as long as I touch you? Huh. Remind me to invite you next time I burn down a house."

Then he blew up her whiskey. "HEY! That wasn't nice." She said, dropping the piece of broken bottle still clutched in her hand. "Reparo" she muttered, sad that even though the bottle was fixed, the Vodka would never return, because she didn't know a refill spell.

"Fiendfyre? Really? Even as weak as you are now? Or is the Vodka like your magic healing potion?"

"I feel like being acquaintances with you would be a living hell, but that's only my opinion... I guess I'll try it, when faced with the Alternatives..."

She sighed and placed the empty bottle on the step beside her, calling out. "LACE!" Her own motherly House Elf cracked into existence, looking around at her surroundings with strict disapproval. "Hey Lace, Bring me some Vodka mixed with Blood, would you?" When the House Elf gave her a disapproving glare, she narrowed her eyes. "If you got a problem, take it up with Management."

The elf disappeared, then reappeared, set the four tall bottles next to her on the step. "Would you be liking anything else, MISS?" Lace asked, her eyes narrowed.

"No, that'll be all, ELF." Karma said, taking the first bottle and chugging it as Lace popped out of existence.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:28 pm

"People tend to forget i am fire. I can make it do whatever i like, whether that be to destroy, scare, give heat i can do it. I'm in charge it wont do anything without my permission." He confirmed, it still amazed him how people didnt think he could do these things.

"Who said i was nice?" He asked with a smirk. "Nah i have my moments... sometimes." He shrugged.

"I've never been weak, and i come in 3 settings: fire, fiend fyre and now the exclusive to earth hell fire. But that one hurts a lot." He said remembering the first time his father had placed some in his hands. "Vodka is purely to knock me out so i have fun. Being tall, dark, handsome and evil can be very tiring especially since i can't sleep to get a break from it all." It was times like that when he'd give anything to be able to sleep again.

He shrugged. "It's up to you, im just saying you'd perfer me as an aquaintance."

He watched the transaction with the elf in amusement. "Nice relationship you got going there." He sniggered taking a sip of his drink, it was definitely beginning to get to his head now.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 pm

Karma looked at him, taking a sip of her vodka. "So you're fire, nice on occasion, better as an acquaintance, and never weak?" She asked. "Sounds trippy."

She sighed, taking two big gulps of the Vodka, grinning. "That's the elf who raised me, Hothead. She's allowed to be a bit... disapproving."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jan 12, 2012 1:09 am

He nodded. "Pretty much, make me the perfect assassin. I never tired out, as long as the sun keeps shining im always strong." He said laying back and closing his eyes. He wouldn't fall a sleep doing that it just felt good on occasion.

"That explains alot." He smirked. "Knew you weren't raised by humans."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 4:18 am

Karma raised an eyebrow. "Oh yeah. That's why your eyes are a different color at night... or did that change? Killing off your humanity and such?" She sighed, draining the rest of the bottle. She grinned lazily at him. "You weren't... completely... raised by humans either, were you?" She giggled. "I was also raised by portraits." She popped open another bottle.

Then she remembered. "First...... urg. Double... Double J." She said, pointing the bottle at her. "Lace can get you out of here, if you want, and the storm scares you. I mean, Elf Apparation doesn't work on us non-humans, but all this alcohol is making me thirsty, and you're the only blood source around so... it's either leave, or die." She grinned a wide happy smile that did not go with the topic at all and only succeeded in showing a glimpse of fang. "Do ya want me to call her?"

A clap of thunder followed her words, so loud it shook the entirety of the stands.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:20 pm

J. J. had once more not been paying attention to their little banter back and forth. She had retreated back into her head and was trying to pretend that she wasn't stuck in a bloody tent with two - dangerous - non-humans and a storm raging outside.

When Karma however told her that she was thirsty, acompanying it with a fangy smile, she certainly was paying attent.

"Y-yes," her "please" was cut off by a loud roll of thunder that made her jump and screech just a bit (but one couldn't hear it over the thunder anyways. "I think I'd like that very much."

She hated apparating but anything was better than staying here, or going out into that storm.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:24 pm

Karma smiled and chugged the rest of the bottle (she only had one left, poo.) And called out "Lace!"

The house elf was still unhappy, but took JJ's hand when Karma ordered her to take her to the castle. "And bring me more vodka!" Karma said as an afterthought. The elf glared at her but popped away JJ and brought back five more bottles. Karma could smell blood in them
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:36 am

He shrugged. "I have no idea how it works but they stay like this all the time now. Thank hell, it got annoying having to explain why i looked like satan one minute then human the next." He said downing the last of his bottle, luckily he still had one more left even if it didn't satisfy his tongue.

"Actually i was until the age of 10 then my uncle came and whisked me away." He smiled. "He was definitely more animal like than human." He said getting up to go sit beside her.

"Oh yes don't mind the half human, he's only filled with immortal blood." He muttered to himself out loud, he tended to do that a lot when drunk.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 1:42 pm

Karma giggled a bit. "I'm not ignoring you." She said, offering him a bottle of her own Vodka. "You'd just, you know, die a painful death, your body parts spewed all over the place from Elf Apparation, you know, the works." She smiled broadly.

She lowered her voice conspitiually. "You know, I think the lightning's out to get me." She said in a stage whisper, the alcohol finally getting to her. Or maybe it was the blood...?

To amplify her words, there was a flash of lightning that hit the ground outside the stands, causing Karma to jump with fright and clutch at Arsen's arm. "You'll protect me, won't you Half Flame?"

It would seem as if she recessed to her younger years when drunk, as she was trying to both hide behind Arsen and keep him close to her.

Then, out of nowhere. "Do you have Daddy Issues, Arsen?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:19 pm

He chuckled. "Right so you wanted to keep me alive even if my blood isn't good enough?" He smirked laying back with his eyes closed. He seemed to turn more trusting once drunk, maybe because he stopped thinking to much and just went with the flow. "I'm flattered... thanks."

He turned his head to face her and opened his eyes. "What makes you say that?" He whispered back looking up to the lightning through the tent. Lightning was only fire right? He could survive that and if he could then he could take the blast for her if needed.

He laughed, he'd never seen her so jumpy. "Here," He said holding out his hand. "If you get struck, i'll take the hit." He shrugged. "Its only heat and fire anyway." He said hoping that was all it was. He hadn't had the best of childhoods so he didn't know the simplest things like what lightning was.

He turned and lay back down with his eyes closed. "Who doesn't?" He asked.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 2:30 pm

"Blood is only half important. Who knows when you'll have to save me agian?" She said with a small smile.

"When I was up there..." She pointed up to the sky, as if he wouldn't know what she was talking about. "It trapped me. It tried to keep me up there, and when I finally got out of the clouds.... It got me." She shivered, taking his hand greatfully and intertwining her fingers with his.

"I never had a dad." She admitted. "He died way before I was born, so, I guess it doesn't matter. My mom died when I was five." She frowned, laying on the step above him. "Dads are overrated anyway."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 1:18 pm