Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:02 pm

"Oh i see how it is." He smiled. Everyone used him for some reason, with him relationships never were as simple as they should be. To most people he was a life line or even an energy boost, did that bother him? It was now beginning to.

"It trapped you?" He said with one eyebrow raised. Even drunk and with the little knowledge he had about this kind of thing he knew lighting didn't move and trap people on its own accord but then what wizard was powerful enough to control the weather? He held her hand and with the other he brought the bottle of vodka to his lips. "But who would be after you to make that happen? Even i know lightning doesn't just trap people."

"Lucky you, i've had two, one killed me and the other threw me against a wall when i first met him. Such i happy family i have." He said placing the bottle on the step below him. "sorry about you mum." He said, he never did understand why death bothered people but he'd never lost anyone he loved.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen) - Page 3 Empty Re: Blue White Death [Arsen and JJ] (Karsen)

Post by Karmzy Fri Jan 13, 2012 3:41 pm

Karma smiled, squeezing his hand. "Relax, Half Flame. I was only joking." She smirked. "Life at Hogwarts wouldn't be that interesting without you anyway."

Karma nodded looking worried. "It trapped me alright. I suppose I may have made some enemies, killing people does that, but I didn't think any of them were that magical..." She turned on her side and looked at him. "Maybe it's just a fluke." A large crash of thunder made her sit up suddenly. She pulled her knees to her chest, shivering, his hand still clutched in one of hers. "Maybe not."

She looked down at him out of the corner of her eye. "It's okay about my mom, I visit her grave sometimes, but I never really knew her... but I think it'd be better to have a dad, even a bad one, then have none at all." She put her chin on her knees, one of her arms wrapping around her legs. "They made you who you are, didn't they? If you didn't have one of them, you'd be completely different, and what good would that be?" His hand in hers felt warm, and she thought she liked it.

Later, though, she'd blame the alcohol.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:41 pm

He laughed. "Thanks, its nice to be appreciated sometimes." He joked returning the squeeze of his hand. It felt weird being this close to someone, usually he was running at a temperature far too high to allow people this close.

"Well enemies can surprise you believe me." He said looking into the shadows, ever since his return the shadows had began to creep him out. He could just see those demons creeping towards him again. He shook his head to get rid of those images before he turned back to Karmas obvious fear.

"Probably best." He nodded. "But it's nothing we can't beat. Everyone has their weakness and it won't take long to figure out what that is." He said leaning up on his elbows. "Here..." He said pulling her towards him. "Lay there, the lightning will have to go through both me and the step to get you then." He said moving aside so she could slide under the seat. Usually he would laugh at her weakness and use it against her but right now he was finding it hard to even be bothered to criticise her.

"Why?" He asked, he didn't understand why people did that. They weren't exactly there to reply were they? "Pfft you think so? My first made my life a living hell! He took one look at me and branded me satan before i even got red eyes." He growled clenching his hands into fists. "Stupid religious freak!" He spat pulling the back of his shirt down to reveal some religious symbols carved into his skin. "I was 5."

"Then to top things off he decided to make his hate for me public. He literally beat me to death whilst others cheered him on to kill the devils spawn." He said, speaking out loud now. He'd always kept his past a secret. He'd been human once, he'd just been like every other kid at the school but that had been taken from him. "So yeah thanks father for stealing my life. You made me the messed hybrid i am now!" He said out loud to Argos who he knew was burning in hell.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:58 pm

Karma slid beneath the seat gratefully, her eyes wide. "Thanks, Arsen." She whispered. She pulled him back to his position, since she never separated their hands. "I don't want you to get hit by lightning, though."

"Why do I visit my mom...?" She asked. "I go to be close to her. I know she isn't really there, but I feel like she is, and... I guess that makes me feel better." She frowned in thought, her forehead wrinkling. "Now, I just go there to think. It's where I figured things out as a child, and it's just..." She didn't know how to explain it.

Her eyes widened as he got increasingly angry. "Arsen..." It took a few times, but when she finally got his attention, she pulled him closer and hugged him, the hug a bit awkward as she was under a step, but she did it anyway. "I wish you didn't have to go through that." She said softly. "But if you hadn't, would you still be here? Would you have been able to save me?" Her fingers brushed where the marks had been cut into him. "And even though it hurts, I like you the way you are."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:30 am

"Does it make you feel better?" He asked, maybe he should visit his old house to see his mother and step father. Who knows maybe it would help to see the place they burned to death. Maybe it would help him forget about his past. He shrugged it off for now, too much thinking in this state wasn't good for anyone.

He nodded, "Like sitting in flames helps me think. I'll have to show you that one day." He smirked. "They can be so hypnotising that you can't help but let all worries out of your mind." He admitted looking at his hand as he let a few flames lick against his palm.

Once his name finally sunk in he turned his head so he was face to face with her. He didn't even feel the need to shy away from the closeness but that was probably the drinks fault. "Sorry." He said closing his eyes to get rid of those taunting faces. "But its so hard thinking i could be living a normal life right now if it wasn't for him. No internal struggle to stay human, no restlessness cause you have far too much energy inside and definitely no target over my head saying kill me to all known demons beneath my father." He sighed and rolled his head away from her exposing his neck and the symbols he could never get rid of.

He turned back and cupped her cheek in one hand as he looked her in the eyes. "That is the only thing i am thankful for."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 1:56 am

Karma nodded, "It does make me feel a bit better..."

She frowned, her head resting on his shoulder. "Well, if it makes you feel any better, normal is the same as vulnerable..." She sighed. "If you weren't hunted, you wouldn't train to fight as hard. If you weren't an endless ball of energy, that would be one more hurtle to clear. If you weren't struggling to stay human, you wouldn't be as strong." She hummed, a small lilting song. "I'm not saying it wouldn't be nice to be that way, I'm saying that it's not, and why should you bother worrying about what could have been?" She looked at his scars, her eyes wide. She couldn't believe someone could do that to him.

She leaned into his hand, her eyes soft and a half smile on her lips. "Really?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:25 am

He nodded, it was weird how one minute they were calling each other and the next they were talking about their past lives.

He sighed and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. "I know, i know. You make it sound so good when you put it that way." He said covering his eyes with his hand. "You know what, i'd give anything to sleep again. Just so i can escape for those few hours but not even thats possible now." He sighed again rubbing his eyes.

"Well we'll never know now anyway." He said turning to look up at the top of the tent, in thought. He couldn't even imagine his life now if all his past hadn't have happened. He'd probably be weak and pathetic, in fact he knew he would be if his brother was anything to go by.

He nodded. "Yeah, I just never realised that before."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 2:36 am

Karma reached up and played with his hair, going on impulse if nothing else. She liked his arm around her. It made her feel safe, warm. But that was probably just because he was always warm... be-because he was made of fire. Yes, that must be it. "I'm good at poking holes in all your arguments, I've had tons of practice." She teased.

"Maybe if I sang to you, and you closed your eyes, you could act like you were sleeping." She suggested. She'd never sang to anyone before... but she wasn't a terrible singer. "It'd be a short escape, if nothing else."

She smiled a full, happy smile at him. "That's good." She said. "We'll just have to make sure you have tons of other things your thankful for, that's all."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:11 am

He leaned his head into her hand, the simple gestures slowly calming him. He would never have believed he'd like that but oddly enough it felt good. He smiled his eyes now closed as he slowly relaxed. "I truly never have met someone let you before. Most people take one look at me and run but you... you stand up to me." He smirked. "I love that about you."

He nodded and closed his eyes trying to clear his mind of the many imagines he now had stuck in his head. He hadn't heard her sing before, actually he'd have never thought she would actually sing. But tonight was full of surprises. "I'll take anything right now."

He quickly smiled then turned serious again. "You can change that." He said looking deep into her eyes.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:45 am

Karma smirked right back at him, her heartbeat going up a bit. Must be the alcohol finally getting to her. "Well, someone needs to put you in your place." She said softly. "If I didn't do it, who would?"

She searched her mind for a song, and began humming the music for it, before singing the words softly. "Slow down, the world isn't watching us break down. It's safe to say we're alone now..."
    Her voice wasn't bad, she supposed, but she'd heard better on the little radio in the kitchen. "We're alone now..."
    She briefly wondered as if she could hit the high notes, if she was singing it well enough for him. "I'm finally waking up. A twist in my story. It's time I open up... and let your love right through me... Is this what you get when you see your life through someone else's eyes...? That's what you get... That's what you get..."
    She sighed, dropping her voice even lower and snuggling even closer to him. It was almost a breath. "Say what's that sound? It's my heartbeat... It's getting much louder... my heartbeat... Stronger than ever... I feel so alive... I feel so alive..."
    She paused, her eyes raising to his face."So you see, the world doesn't matter to me... I'd give it all up just to breathe, the same air as you til the day that I die... I can't keep my eyes off of you..." And she unceremoniously stopped singing, the silence ringing.

"I can?" She asked, her eyes wide and trusting. She felt as if he was looking into her very soul.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 16, 2012 12:18 am

He smiled as he listened to her heartbeat. Had it been slower like before it would have been oddly relaxing. "No one." He smiled softly. "Most people tend to run at the sight of me." He laughed, it was kinda funny at first but now it got extremely annoying.

He closed his eyes and smiled as she sung to him. He'd never have expected her to sing as well as she did, but she seemed to have surprised him a lot in a short space of time. His muscles loosened a little as he began to relax to the sound of her voice. It was nice to not think for once.

Once she stopped singing he opened his eyes and turned to look at her with a smile. "Thanks, i never knew you could sing." He said before giving a smile nod. Now was as good a time as any, he thought to himself as he moved in closer. Once their faces were almost touching he looked her in the eyes once more. "Kiss me." He said.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 16, 2012 4:40 am

Karma smiled. "I don't see why. You're a big softie underneath all that... awesomeness." She said, at a loss for any other words.

Her eyes widened as he said this, but really, hadn't she thought about it before? She leaned in closer, her lips millimeters from his, but she hesitated. She glanced from his lips to his eyes before closing the distance.

It was an innocent sort of kiss, as Karma wasn't herself, and a bit drunk and scared. She pulled away a minute later, her eyes flicking up to his before looking away.

She was blushing. Weird.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:41 pm

He laughed. "Damn you caught me out and it took me so long to learn to hide that side as well." He smirked, at least she thought he was awesome, that was something good at least.

He kissed her back once their lips met, it was too gentle a kiss for his liking but it was a kiss none the less. He glanced down into her eyes and smiled. "Bet you didn't expect that when we came in here did you? Cause i didn't." He smiled laying back onto his back.

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:44 pm

Karma grinned a lopsided sort of grin and winked at him. "I know your secret." She said with a laugh.

She blushed redder, her eyes wide. "I don't suppose I did." Then she did something she probably shouldn't have. She licked her lips and kissed him again.

This was no innocent kiss. It was hard, lip biting, tongue warring. Like another side of her had decided to pop its head up. She pulled away after a few minutes, humming. She put her head on his shoulder and played with the collar of his shirt.

She grinned a naughty little grin, sighed something that sounded a lot like his name, and completely passed out, the world finally going dark with the aid of blood and alcohol.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:17 pm

He laughed. "I have many secrets and i fear i have told you a few of them tonight." He said hoping she wouldn't be one to tell what he had said tonight. He'd deny it all if she did, but he liked to think she wouldn't. Besides she probably wont remember any of this anyway. If she was as drunk as he was then that was highly likely.

He placed a finger beneath her chin bringing her closer for the kiss. This was more like it and he almost found himself lost in the moment. He reluctantly let her pull away and laid back down using his spare arm as a pillow for his head. He smiled as she said his whispered his name. "You know..." He said looking down at her and rolling his eyes. "Great." He said before letting a little smile escape.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 2:03 pm