Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick)

I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:58 pm

He sighed a little and smiled faintly,

"Does this count as our first fight?" he asked, half-joking and half-serious, "If it is... well anything after dealing with this will seem easy in comparison."

Richard smiled a little more and hugged Briony tightly, this time not as desparately and definately not as wet,

"I guess we both have bad things we've done..." he kissed her cheek, "But we'll deal with them together from now on. Deal?"

I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick) - Page 2 Empty Re: I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick)

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:13 pm

Briony smiled as she had stopped the flow of tears from Richard and she smiled delicately, keeping her fingertips lightly resting on his face. She grinned and kissed his lips again, he was right, this had of course been their first fight and it had ended better than she would have thought, none of them were dead and everything was fine.

"Yes, it was our first fight, now, everything's going to be in the past, forgotten yes? I can't bear all that bringing stuff up from the past in future arguments..."

Briony sighed and sat down on the floor curling up in a ball by the fire and not wanting to deal with the mess that her house was in right now, after all, it did look a complete state. It didn't matter though, her and Richard were alright and that's all that counted. Craning her head up she smiled and him and set the logs on the fire alight.

"Fighting makes me tired..."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:23 pm

He chuckled a little and rested his forehead against hers while grinning,

"I won't say its forgotten but we will or we have dealt with it for now." he kissed her lightly on the lips, "And I promise I'll make it a good long while before our second fight."

Richard chuckled and sat down beside her, encouraging her to lean against him as he smiled while staring into the fire,

"It makes me a bit wired to be honest..." he replied before yawning a little. He smiled sheepishly, "Of course the crash is bad for that."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 6:01 pm

Briony smiled gently and leaned herself against Richard as they both sat in front of the fire, it felt strange to her to be so happy after having a fight. Normally she was in a rage for hours maybe even days afterwards! It was so unusual for her that she couldn't help but feel a little bit freaked out by it. As she lay on Richard's lap she groaned a little at her groggy tired state and motioned for him to play with her hair.

"You know Richard, you smell really nice with this leather on."

Briony snuggled her head into a piece of the coat near his hip and inhaled deeply. She relaxed a little and playfully poked Richard's tummy as she lay in his lap.

"I also get a little bit random, because I'm tired."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:37 pm

Richard began to ildy play with Briony's hair as she laid her her in his lap. He smiled contentedly down at her and chuckled a little,

"The smell of leather huh?" he shook his head and smirked playfully, "Never took you for someone with a 'love' of leather..."

He chuckled a little more but stopped, with a sharp intake of breath when Briony poked his stomach, just catching the edge of the barely healed gash down the length of his torso. Catching himself, he quickly put on a smile,

"Random's fine. Random is fun."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:52 pm

Briony smiled a little and softly turned over in his lap so she was lying on her back looking up into his eyes with a contented glow about her, she was happy that they had resolved their argument it meant that they could get back to normal. Briony looked a little shocked for a moment and she realised she had poked the wound in Richard's stomach.

"I'm sorry!"

She quickly said, holding her hands up and trying not to touch it again. She crawled out of his lap dejectedly not wanting to hurt him again by touching his tender cut by accident. Briony curled up by herself again, almost purring with the warmth and comfort that she felt at that moment, the heat radiating from the fire and the improved atmosphere.

"Richard, Richard, Richard, Rich, Rich, Rich, Richie, Richie, Richie, Dick, Dick, Dick!" Briony giggled

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Richard moved closer to Briony again, wrapping his arms around her shoulder,

"Don't be Briony." he told her softly, gently resting his head against hers, "It hurts now. Tomorrow it will hurt a little. And pretty soon it won't hurt at all."

He chuckled at the names until she called him 'Dick'. He gave Briony a pained look, which was somewhat spoilt by a smirk,

"Dick? Really?" he shook his head and chuckled, "You english and your weird nicknames..."

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:02 pm

Briony grinned a little and she looked up with large puppy dog eyes at Richard, she couldn't possibly know what was wrong with the nickname Dick, it wasn't a bad nickname at all. Maybe she would have to make a habit of calling him it from now on...a little smirk wound its way across her features and Briony curled up in his lap.

"Yes, I don't know what you could be implying Mr. Dirty Mind but I was just being playful."

She grinned and wondered what she could do, she was somehow very excited and she didn't know what she could do to make her more normal. Sighing slightly she motioned for Richard to keep playing with her hair, it made her quiet and relaxed and who knows maybe she'd even fall asleep. There was one thing that Briony was glad of, Richard had neither seen nor felt the scars that she had on her back, that was good, it would warrant an explanation that she didn't know she had the strength to give.

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 11:38 pm

Richard chuckled,

"I wasn't being dirty minded, honest!" he held his hands up in surrender, "I just don't get why a person called 'Richard' is called 'Dick'... it makes no sense to me!"

He smiled a little as she motioned for him to keep playing with her hair. It wasn't as if he'd had much intention of stopping, it relaxed her and that was good enough reason for him to keep it up. Idly, his other hand stroked her upper back as he stared into the fire,

"Briony... can we do this every night?" he played with her hair while casually observing the flickering flames, "I think... I think I want to do this more often. Just sitting, with you, in front of the fire."

Post by Guest Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:46 am

"Don't ask me, maybe they just have a past which led to that nickname, you never know a Richard might have been a little too cavalier in his love life."

Briony smiled and she nuzzled her head into Richard's leg, she sighed contentedly as he continued to play with her hair, it calmed her down and made her a lot less hyper which was good. She didn't know what she would get up to if she was left unchecked to be as hyper as she wanted...last time she ended up in Texas somewhere.

"Of course, we can do this every night for as long as you wish to."

She stroked the material of his trousers, not knowing what else to do but feeling the need to occupy her fingers, she always had to be doing something she could be described as a fidget. Briony grinned up at Richard and her eyes reflected the light dancing from the fire.

"It is so interesting to watch fire isn't it?"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:00 am

Richard chuckled,

"But to label all of us like that?" he smirked, "Most of us are anything but cavalier."

He smiled widely at her declaration that they could do it every night. In response he began to play with her hair a little more thoroughly. When she looked up at him, the fire reflected in her eyes, he thought his brain was going to shut down. The fire matched her so perfectly. He leant down and kissed Briony, quite hard, on the lips,

"The fire... is like you Briony. Dangerous and beautiful. So very beautiful..." he stroked the side of her face lightly as he smiled dreamily down at her, "La mia rosa ... la mia fiamma."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 11:21 am

"You never know, there might be another reason." She chuckled and winked playfully at Richard

Briony blushed and was so shocked by the surprise and rather passionate kiss she remained immobile for a while but soon she regained her composure and kissed Richard back just as hard slipping her hands up his chest and around his shoulders. She didn't know what she was thinking any more but she smiled bashfully when he began to speak Italian to her, Briony realised that she shouldn't have let him in to her little weakness. It was forever being exploited!

"Continuo dicendo, non è giusto per farmi un dispetto come questo."

She moved from her position of lying on his lap and she instead sat in it, her face coming up to the bottom of Richard's chin as she made herself comfortable, after all, it wasn't the most comfy places to sit. Grinning a little she whispered into Richard's ear;

"Fire bisogno di qualcuno che a domare il suo ... a meno che non vi piacciono le cose un po 'riscaldato."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:05 pm

He grinned down at her after she'd wrapped her arms around him. Her bashful smile made him feel warm and...fuzzy inside. It was an odd sensation but not really unpleasant. Deciding that he rather enjoyed the sensation, he turned his attention back to her as she began to speak. He chuckled,

"Oh, ma la mia rosa ... ti piace davvero." he replied with a smirk. His smirk turned into a slightly puzzled smile as she began to move around but when she finally sat on her lap he smiled widely and wrapped his arms around her. He grinned when she whispered in his ear. Although Italian was one of his better languages, he wasn't nearly as affected by it as she was. He leant forwards and kissed from the bottom of her neck up to her ear. He nibbled gently on her ear lobe,

"Il mio fuoco ... Io ti domare. Ma io vi permetterà anche la stessa luminosità che vuoi."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:27 pm

Briony blushed again and that same idiotic smiled played upon her lips while she listened to what he was saying to her, she didn't think it was very fair that he could effect her so while he remained unruffled by anything that she did. Pouting playfully she relaxed into his arms and purred happily when he kissed her neck, luckily, she hadn't told him her ultimate weak spot and she never would. Hopefully. Unless he forced her to tell him.

"Ho bisogno di sapere, cosa posso fare per prendere in giro te? Non è giusto per voi di sfruttare le mie debolezze e così mi hanno nulla da provare in cambio."

She gently kissed his earlobe and bit it softly placing small kisses along his jaw bone and moving her lips up to his own, kissing them smoothly then letting her head rest on his shoulders.

"Sei sicuro di quello che dici? Questo fuoco può bruciare piuttosto vivaci."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:39 pm

Richard groaned a little, she was right. He knew some of her weaknesses and yet she knew none of his. And he had weaknesses. Of that he had no doubt. He shivered a little,

"Il mio amore ... tu sei la mia debolezza. Per essere senza di te mi fognature. Per essere con voi ... bene mi fa venir voglia di fare qualsiasi cosa si chiede. E quel maledetto broncio di vostra ... ti fa sembrare così carino." he shuddered a little before nuzzling the crook of her neck, "Un sorriso da te ... e mi si sbriciolano. Ho messo su un fronte di buono, ma con il tempo di flash il tuo sorriso, ho ceduto."

He smiled contentedly and held her close to him,

"Non sono mai stato più sicuro di niente in vita mia."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 4:50 pm

Briony couldn't help it, even though what he said made her want to see how long she could go without smiling she had to do it, her lips opened in a wide happy smile and she looked into Richard's eyes with her own. They showed the light she felt inside at what he spoke, even though it irked her that he spoke it in Italian to make her weak at the knees.

"Tu parli così bene, mi fai tremare le ginocchia. Richard Non posso credere che tutto quello che mi voglia fare è sorridere a lei, mi perdoni la mia mente e cinico, ma sicuramente ci deve essere qualcosa d'altro?"

She sighed happily and kissed Richard on the lips again, softly and wound her fingers through his hair as she tilted her head to the side to be able to kiss him better. Breaking off she rubbed her nose against him in an eskimo kiss and Briony realised that she had never felt more happy than she did now, after the fight, it seemed all the more special to feel like this.

"Sono molto onorato di averti incontrato Richard Romain, la mia i nostri percorsi non parte"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:03 pm

He felt his cheeks redden a little and he tried to look away, but was too compelled to watch her smile. He had been telling the truth about the smile. It left him feeling weak but in a good way. He smiled weakly,

"Nun ... Ich bin ein bisschen ... kitzlig. Nur ein bisschen ... um meine Rippen." he replied, having slipped back into his native tongue. It was mainly a product of his slight embaressment over the fact. He had never really been tickled much when he was younger and it had made him even more sensitive. He kissed her lightly,

"Ich bin dankbar, dass ich dich traf Briony. Sie sind die 'eine in der Millionen', dass die leute reden."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:10 pm

Briony cursed herself and she felt her face redden even more she placed a cool hand to her cheek to try and calm herself down but alas she couldn't, she kept replaying what he had said to her in German over and over again, she was the one in a million that people talk about. Briony smiled again, a happy contented smile but then she narrowed her eyes playfully and fixed a smirk upon her face.

"So you're ticklish huh?"

She gently pushed him back so he was lying on his back and she manovered herself so that she was on top of him looking down at his face. Swiftly she kissed him lightly and without warning she began to tickle his ribs, he knew that she would do as soon as he had told her but she wondered how ticklish he really was.

After a while she stopped tickling him and looked up at him from his stomach and pulled tongues playfully.

"Ich bin nicht kitzlig aber es würde Spaß machen, die Sie ausprobieren und herausfinden, eine weitere Schwäche von mir aber."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:18 pm

Richard almost immediately regretted telling Briony that he was ticklish when she flipped him onto his back. Before he could move she'd pinned him, kissed him and was beginning to tickle him. He immediately began to writhe and twist, more so than he'd ever done even under the torture curse,

"Nein! Erbarmen! Nein!" he gasped out between his uncontrollable bursts of laughter. He calmed down as she stopped tickling him. He look down at her and shook his head tiredly, letting his head fall back to look up at the ceiling, "Ich kann nicht glauben, dass ich kitzlig ..."

He sat up and pulled her into a kiss, before pulling away slightly with a smirk,

"Du bist böse Briony Blake..." he grinned and kissed her harder, "Ändern Sie nicht."

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:37 pm

Briony smirked playfully and revelled in the fact that she had managed to make Richard wriggle and writhe about without actually hurting him, it was great, but something else which made her happy was the fact that he didn't seem to be objecting to her little idea. It could make for an interesting couple of hours. Grinning happily she wound her fingers in Richards hair and pulled gently at the ends.

"Ich werde nie ändern, es sei denn du willst, wenn du mich damit ich dünner, hübscher, gewalttätig, weniger gewalttätig ... alles, für Sie."

Briony was cut off in her talking when Richard kissed her hard on the lips, she grinned and kissed him back just as hard, pressing herself closer to him and her hands still entwined in his hair making sure that he wouldn't pull himself away until she had finished with him. Gently she bit his lip and trailed kissed from his lips to his ear which she also softly bit.

"Die Herausforderung liegt ganz bei Ihnen Richard, ich versichere Ihnen die Auszeichnung wird groß sein sollte gelingen, wenn nicht, bekomme ich dich wieder kitzeln ... akzeptieren Sie?"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:13 pm

Richard smiled a little, a small smile that spoke of contentment, as she tugged lightly at his hair. He chuckled a little and began to play with her hair,

"Ich will dich. Ich will dich wie du bist. Ich werde Ihnen in der Zukunft wünschen. Ich möchte, dass Sie Briony werden." he smiled a little more and kissed her gently, "Kannst du das? Für mich? Seien Sie. Ändern Sie nicht, nicht für mich."

He groaned a little and licked his lip, where a small amount of blood had welled up from her bite. Breathing in deeply, he closed his eyes,

"Die Prinzessin will den Reisenden Herausforderung?" he chuckled, "Ich glaube, du wirst verlieren. Denken Sie daran, das Leder?"

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 8:51 pm

"Ich verspreche, dass ich nicht ändern, wer ich bin, nicht für dich oder für jedermann."

Briony smirked and couldn't stop herself blushing when she remembered her certain liking for leather garments, but, then she also thought about how Richard had a weakness for her in that new corset of hers and for herself in leather, there was no way that he could win in a war between him and herself.

She grinned wickedly and as soon as she had thought of it, she tapped her wand and she was changed into her new corset. Winking playfully at Richard she kissed him gently again, licking the part of his lip where she had made it bleed wondering if she should go that extra step further she smiled into the kiss and decided to anyway.

Reaching to his hands she placed them lightly on her body, one on her hip and one on her waist.

"Glauben Sie wirklich, Sie können diese Herausforderung zu gewinnen? Was mit mir selbst als Ihren primären Schwäche? Alles, was ich tun müssen, ist Schmollmund und du wirst sprachlos sein ... Sie wissen nicht, die Hälfte meiner Fähigkeiten."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 4:52 pm

Richard swallowed, hard, as Briony's clothes switched to her new corset. The tight fitting nature of the leather clothing left the german more than a little hot under the collar. Slowly he threaded his fingers into her hair before pulling her down for a hard kiss. He broke the kiss and began to nip at her neck, one hand tangled in her hair while the other ran across her back, pushing her closer to him. He breathed a sigh into her ear, gently,

"Gefährliche wahl." he breathed into her ear, his voice growing husky, "Sie wissen nicht, was ich tun werde ..."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:02 pm

Briony opened her eyes wide and she gasped a little as Richard kissed her hard once more, she closed her eyes as she got used to it and softly slipped her cold hands up the back of his shirt as she kissed him once more. Sighing gently Briony smiled contentedly up at Richard and turned it into a smirk, she pushed herself closer to him, she could feel his muscles from under his shirt and was sure he could feel what was under hers.

"Ich glaube nicht, werde ich Verstand, was Sie tun, aber weiß, dass ich immer Oberhand haben, ist alles, was ich zu tun haben, diese ..."

She pushed him down onto his back and sat on top of him, a smirk on her face she lowered her lips to his ear and growled softly;

"Richard..."

She knew that this alone would probably make Richard implode with some sort of emotion and the extra bite to the ear just made her even more irresistible.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:10 pm

Richard gritted his teeth tightly and a watery growl came, unbidden, from deep within his chest. He looked hard into Briony's eyes for a moment before slowly turning the gritted growl into a grin,

"I think... I can live with that." he told her, now with a cheeky smirk instead of a grin or a growl. With a sigh, he leant back on his elbows and looked up at the ceiling, "Of course you still have to tame me. I'm not exactly a house-pet."

He grinned a little before she pushed him to the ground and leant in close. Without meaning to, he closed his eyes and shuddered lightly when she growled his name into his ear. After a few seconds, he growled back,

"Not going to be that easy Miss Blake." he nipped her neck not-so-gently, "I won't just melt into you at the mention of my name, as much as I'd like to. You've made it a challenge now... and I don't back down from those."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:51 pm