Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick)

I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick) - Page 3 Empty Re: I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 5:18 pm

She was a little shocked when he bit her neck hard and she gasped a little, turning her surprise into a smirk she tried to think of what to do. Briony narrowed her eyes and she grinned wickedly, she too never backed down from a challenge and she wouldn't now, she would do everything that she could to try and make Richard crack. She would do it! Thinking for a split second about all the things she'd ever been told that would make a man go crazy she decided she best just go with the flow.

She lowered herself onto Richard, her legs either side of his chest, bending down towards his face she entwined her fingers in his hair and pulled him towards her her lips softly kissing his own. From this she deepened the kiss, applying more pressure and pushing herself against him a little more, biting his lip and sucking gently on it.

"Я уверен, что я все равно победит, в конце концов, я ваша главная слабость я нет? Может быть, я должен попробовать что-то более ... опасный ..."

I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick) - Page 3 Empty Re: I Like To Duel It Duel It! (Bri and Dick)

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:39 pm

Richard groaned a little as she bit and sucked on his lip. He pulled his head away, pulling his lower lip from her grasp, grinning as he did so. Still grinning widely, he pulled Briony's body down against his until their bodies were flush against each other. He tangled his fingers in her hair again with one hand while the other rested on her hip. He kissed her, with the same intensity she'd just kissed him with. He pulled at her bottom lip with a smirk,

"Я думаю, что языки являются одним слабым местом ..." he whispered into her ear. He nibbled lightly on her ear lobe again before breathing huskily, "когда мой голос изменений ... и растет глубоко и грубо ..."

He grinned and he began to run his fingers through her hair ildy, affecting an aura of calm confidence,

"Как вы думаете, вы можете справиться опасность?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:49 pm

Briony glared at Richard, at first it had been slightly endearing now it was just plain annoying, she placed her hands on his chest and looked up balefully at him she pouted, normally all her tricks would have worked by now and it was slightly odd that she wasn't able to work her magic like she always did. She kept up her glare, feeling so annoyed she wasn't sure what to do.

Suddenly a wicked grin broke across her face and she turned herself away from Richard so she was facing the fire not his face, Briony let her face still show the anger that she felt that her mad skills weren't working and she kept herself like that. Wondering what Richard would do, but, she had a cunning plan.

"Я, конечно, может обрабатывать опасности. Это вы, что не может справиться с меня. У вас есть свой огонь, и они сожгли меня ... ваши боли безразличие меня"

Tilting her head backwards she pressed her lips softly against Richard's cheek and smiled a small smile.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 8:59 pm

Richard closed his eyes and let out a frustrated groan as she turned to the fire, apparently angry at him for something. It tore at his insides to see her angry, he never wanted to make her angry at him again after today. The pout had, of course, made him shiver and shudder underneath her a little. He half-chuckled and half-growled at her as she spoke and kissed him on the cheek,

"Please don't do that. You made me think I'd upset you..." he sighed and seemed to deflate. He wrapped his arms around her and nuzzled into the crook of her neck, "Io sono tuo per comandare il mio fuoco... la sfida è vinta."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:13 pm

Briony grinned wickedly and stood up from their place on the fire punching the air, all traces of her anger gone, she had won the challenge just like she said she would. Of course the manner of her winning was a little underhand but who cares? She still won. She giggled a little and pulled tongues at Richard, she quickly lay back down next to him after her little victory dance, which mostly consisted of her wiggling around.

"See? I told you I would win."

She smiled brightly and pressed her lips to Richard's own, stroking the back of his head to try and soothe him, to let him know that he hadn't upset her really. Briony felt a little shock run up her spine as he nuzzled into her neck, quietly she lay her head on his chest and traced the buttons on his shirt and just for the sake of it pouted once more.

"Now where has the fun gone? I have no aim any more...come up with a new game!" Briony poked Richard lightly in the tummy

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:23 pm

Richard smiled a little, a part of him had known that it had been a trick but he didn't really care. It wasn't as if it was going to be a chore to 'serve' under Briony. He smirked a little and kissed her lightly,

"How very... slytherin of you." he complimented her with a smile. He chuckled a little, "A new game?"

He thought about it for a moment before shrugging,

"If you've got the energy then lets play truth or dare!"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:27 pm

Briony sat up from her stance on the floor and her face played another smile upon it, the game he had suggested was a classic and she was sure that it would eventually lead to some sort of disaster but heck it might be a whole lot of fun in the run up. Nodding her head swiftly Briony wound her arms once more around Richard's neck kissing him one last time before she pulled away.

"Sounds like fun to me, you can ask me first, I pick truth."

She had to resist bowing as he complimented her on her Slytherin traits, he was sure that he was complimenting her and to Briony it would have been a compliment anyway, her being Head of Slytherin and all.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:31 pm

Richard thought about it for a moment. With truth he was sure that both of them would have to pick light hearted questions to keep from turning into a very depressing game. He smiled a little, having finally decided on something that he thought would be pretty neutral,

"When did you buy your first corset?" he asked before holding up a hand, "Oh and before you ask, I choose dare."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:38 pm

Briony laughed a little and was secretly glad of the tact Richard was taking, it would make it a lot safer for her and him if their pasts were kept clear from this game right now they both needed a nice relax and free time of stressful emotions. She lolled on the carpet and tried to remember the very first time she had bought a corset.

"I bought my first corset when I was 16 years old, I got it as a kind of coming of age thing, so I could look more attractive and pull a decent guy."

She winked playfully and thought for a moment about what she could dare Richard, there were so many things but she decided upon one that would be most amusing for her. She hoped that Finley wouldn't mind her little joke, he knew her by now.

"I dare you to go and find Finley, creep up behind him and scare him."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:44 pm

Richard raised an eyebrow,

"I have to scare a ghost?" he shook his head as he dragged himself to his feet. He dusted himself for imaginary dust with a small smile, "I'll be right back."

With quick strides, Richard made his way to the library. He slowly opened the door and found a ghost, floating in front of one of the stacks of books, muttering to himself. Without missing a beat, Richard stalked silently across the room before walking into Finley. The ghost made a startled sound and Richard walked away quickly, supressing the shudder from the cold as the ghost spluttered away behind him,

"Thank you for your co-operation good sir!" he called back before closing the library door and returning to Briony, "Done. I'm cold now but it's done. Your turn... truth or dare?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Briony smiled and she looked at the startled figure of Finley behind Richard when he returned as a reassurance that he had done the dare, winding a lock of hair around her finger she thought about whether she would want a truth or a dare, deciding not to be boring she had made up her mind to pick dare.

"Dare me."

With a wink Briony got up from the floor and paced over to the window looking out over the darkening grounds, hoping that his dare wouldn't be to go outside or anywhere in the dark. She couldn't stand the dark. One thing she hated...and it was so juvenile.

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:51 pm

Richard thought about it for a moment before grinning,

"Alright... a bit of a wild one here." he chuckled, "We used to do this in the school holidays when we got drunk and played this game..."

He smirked,

"Apparate to Australia and catch a kangeroo before bringing it, stunned, here."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 9:55 pm

Briony raised her eyebrow at Richard and waited a few seconds to see if he was serious, apparently not going to change his dare she sighed a little and walked into a clear space in her living room, a quick salute later she was apparating to Australia. When she got there she was happy to find that it was still light and still very warm, the only problem now of course was finding a kangaroo.

She looked about a little bit before deciding she was in the wrong part of Australia and instead of thinking about just Australia in general she visualised a place with lots of kangaroo's. When Briony opened her eyes she had to dodge a speeding one and quickly raised her wand yelling 'Stupify' at the nearest kangaroo.

Shifting it onto her shoulders she apparated back to her house and huffed the kangaroo onto one of the sofa's happy that it was still stunned after all what's she going to do with a stupid kangaroo?

"Happy? Truth are dare?" Briony panted

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:03 pm

Richard couldn't help himself. He laughed when Briony brought the kangeroo back, a carefree laugh that he hadn't used in years. He calmed down and smiled widely,

"That's brilliant Briony! I was the only one who ever agreed to that dare back home!" he told her before chuckling a little to get the laughs out, "Alright... truth."

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Briony nodded slightly and she smiled, thinking of a relatively safe question to ask, racking her brains for a little while she decided to do one of those questions where you find out something more about their romantic side, just to see if they were compatible in any way. She sat down on the floor next to the fire and lay her head on the harth.

"Where in your opinion is the most romantic place in the world?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:16 pm

Richard thought about it for a moment before smiling thoughtfully,

"Wow... that's a tough one." he commented idly as he thought, "I've got two I think."

He smiled,

"Venice." he sighed contentedly, "At night, the lights of the moon and the stars reflecting off of the hundreds of different waterways. The way the water shines in the night, reflecting the light across the smooth skin of you love. Of you Briony."

His smile became nervous and his cheeks reddened,

"The other..." he coughed a little, "Well the other is really corny but... I don't think the location ever really matters too much. It's the person you're with... that's what makes something romantic."

He shook his head a little,

"Truth or dare?"

Post by Guest Mon Mar 07, 2011 10:21 pm

"I too would love to go to Venice, it would be so beautiful but like ourselves the waters mask a much darker history."

Briony smiled gently at his answer, she should have expected something corny like that but alas she hadn't and it wasn't so much embarrassing as it was extremely cute. When other people had said something like that to others and in books it never made sense why the girl acted all happy, she had thought it was one of the most hypocritical things in the world to say but now, she found herself enjoying it.

"I think I will have a truth please."

Briony winked and made herself comfortable again on the floor, trying to lean her head on something softer than the hard stone of the fire place.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 4:57 pm

Richard smiled a little and rested his back on the nearest sofa as he thought. Absently, his fingers reached out and began to play with Briony's hair. He smiled a little,

"When did you get your cat?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 5:43 pm

Briony laughed a little and she remembered the day that she first got Marcy from the shop on Diagon Alley, it wasn't that long ago and she could even remember the reason why she had gotten her. It was on the day she had received the news that her application for her job had been accepted and it was one of the best days of her life, she felt like she had accomplished something.

"I got Marcy when I received the owl telling me I had been appointed my position at Hogwarts, I got her so when I went I wouldn't be so alone there, I didn't think I'd make any friends."

Briony smiled a small smile and sighed, nuzzling her head into Richard's hand as he played with her hair, a contented smile tugged at her lips.

"Truth or dare?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 7:40 pm

Richard smiled and continued to play with her hair. Her story of finding Marcy was so totally different from how he'd picked up Anhanger. It was completely normal for one thing. The day he'd found Anhanger had not been a good day, it had been the worst in his short life. That little cat had done more to lift his spirits that day than it would likely ever know. He shook his head lightly, breaking out of his thoughts,

"Dare please." he asked with a certain amount of caution. He'd sent her to collect a kangeroo after all.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:32 pm

Briony grinned and thought carefully about her next dare, it was something so wicked, that she was almost afraid to dare him to do it, but the rewards for her would be so funny afterwards that she couldn't do anything but laugh, she was even chuckling a little at the image in her head. Taking a deep breath to calm her laughter she tilted her head back to look into Richard's eyes, her own dancing with laugher.

"I dare you, to dress up as a girl go down to the Leaky Cauldron and try and pick up a boy by using one of your corniest pick up lines."

She had to stop herself exploding with laughter as she said the dare she thought for a moment about how she would know he had done it and she assumed that she could look into his mind at the memory when he had done.

"Have fun."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:39 pm

Richard pulled a face and stuck his tongue out at her,

"No way." he told her firmly, "I'm strickly a one person man, and you're the one for me."

He smiled,

"Can I do two truths to make up for it? Please?" he asked, widening his eyes to give the 'puppy dog' eyes.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:49 pm

Briony sighed and massaged her temples faking annoyance, if he had actually gone through with the dare then he would have been an actual legend but since he hadn't she was going to have to think of something for him to do as a punishment, a forfeit kind of thing. She thought and thought for a moment about what he would find awful to do and finally she decided upon something that would amuse her no end.

"No no, no truths, instead a forfeit. You must say 3 negative things about me, that you mean."

Briony lay back on his chest again and nuzzled her head into his shirt, sighing happily as she motioned for Richard to keep playing with her hair.

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 8:57 pm

Richard frowned a little and poked her lightly on the forhead,

"That's mean Bri... you know I love you. How am I supposed to find fault with the woman I love?" he asked with a smile before began to actually think about it. He sighed a little as he continued to play with her hair, "Mmm..."

He frowned a little more,

"I don't like... well I don't like the fact that you keep a ghost around. No offence to you or the ghost but it really creeps me out." he shuddered a little before frowning in deep thought again, "I... I don't like the fact that you are afraid of me. I know I've made mistakes but I can see it in your eyes, you're afraid of me on some level."

He shrugged a little,

"And I don't really like how you seem to love leather so much." he winked, "Gives me strange ideas."

He smiled,

"Truth or dare?"

Post by Guest Tue Mar 08, 2011 9:05 pm

"I know, it's so hard to pick faults with someone this awesome." Briony joked playfully poking him back

Briony nodded sagely, she couldn't contest with anything that Richard had said because it was all true, on some levels she was still slightly scared, not really of him but the feelings that he was making her feel and what in the end she might end up doing for him. She also knew that he had an aversion to ghosts but Finley never did anyone any harm so she kept him there, always good for a debate. The leather...was just a personal preference.

"I guess all those are pretty reasonable things, but I'm not getting rid of Finley, he's really nice and never hurt anyone...and well...the leather thing, it's just a personal liking really, I know it sounds stupid but it's just the smell really, makes me feel all comforted."

Briony smiled gently and kissed his lips softly.

"Truth again please."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 8:47 pm