Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Uninvited | INVITE

Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Uninvited | INVITE Empty Uninvited | INVITE

Post by Djinn Fri Dec 23, 2011 1:18 am

Djinn entered the Great Hall of Hogwarts, possessing the body of some poor unsuspecting young man who was probably somewhere in his late teens or early twenties. It was a rather different look for the demon, and yet still, his movements were a little too practiced. Something about him still screamed 'inhuman' even as he leaned against a wall and stared out over the cheerfully decorated hall.

What could he say? He was bored. Besides, the future of the world was upon the shoulders of some in this very hall.

A smirk pulled at his lips. A little reconnaissance went a lot way, and it was never a wrong time to be planning. He only hoped his offspring refrained from making a scene if he found out he was here.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Uninvited | INVITE Empty Re: Uninvited | INVITE

Post by Karmzy Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:01 pm

Karma could see it, it was in the guy moved, the way he watched everyone with a superior look in his eyes. He was no human. Then again, who was?

Making up her mind, she twirled off the dancefloor, toward him. "Hey there." She said with a dazzling smile. "You look.... newish. I haven't see you before here...." and with that her collection of introductions and flirtation devices vanished as she come face to face with her. He looked... ravishing. She looked away, scrambling to find her vanished composure, though she hid it with an expert glance around the dancefloor. "I could show you who's who here, if you want."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:46 pm

Djinn watched the girl who approached him, gaze intent as he studied her. Half-vampire, self-assured, confident.

"I'm just visiting," he replied casually, a small smirk pulling at one corner of his mouth. The demon noted her loss of composure with a faint glint of amusement in his eyes.

"Please, do," Djinn told her. "It's always good to know whom one is surrounded by."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 24, 2011 2:14 pm

Karma put her hands on her hips and smirked. "Now hold on just a second, Stranger, you can't just expect for me to tell you all there is to know when you didn't even give me your name?" She smiled, a twinkle in her eye. "I'm Karma Black."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:58 pm

Djinn gave a slight chuckle, pushing off from the wall. "How very rude of me," he murmured in her ear, tone silky, dangerous.

"Of the Noble House of Black, no doubt," the demon remarked knowingly. Taking one of her hands in his own, he brushed too-warm lips against her knuckles. "Ethon Pyrrhos, at your service, milady."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 24, 2011 7:37 pm

Karma couldn't press down the shiver that raked her as the man whispered in her ear. Her eyes widened as his lips brushed against her knuckles, a flush making its way up her arm and striking, quite deadfully, at her heart. She reluctantly took back her hand and turned away, her composure once again gone. "This way, then, Ethon." She said softly, gesturing to the rest of the wall.

Her eyes searched the dancefloor for the first victim, even as she walked along the wall, sure he'd follow the sway of her hips if nothing else.

Her eyes locked on Double J. "That's JJ Jones, Third Year Hufflepuff." She said, subtly gesturing at the girl with her hands. "She's alright, I suppose, but she's a great tool. She'll become your best friend if you just show her a bit of kindness."

She smirked, her eyes roaming the ever moving couples. With a swell of pride, she realized Aria was quite the dancer. "That's Jet Zambini and Aria Black." She said, pointing out the couple with a nod of her head. "Jet is my neighbor, and he knows too much. Aria is my sister, and she'd learning. Aria is under my personal protection, and Merlin knows where she'd be without me. Not only have I saved her life when she fell into the frozen lake but I've also taught her tons of things..." She shook herself out of her tirade, not wanting to sound as if she was bragging. "They're both fourth year Slytherins, as am I."

Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Dec 25, 2011 12:44 am

Djinn strolled after the girl with the dangerous casualty of a seasoned predator, gaze on the crowd. He nodded as she pointed out the Hufflepuff girl, and then the construct, who was dancing with some boy.

"Ah," he murmured noncommittally. Is that what Arsen named it? Italian. Predictable. "Your sister doesn't resemble you very much, except that you both quite comely. How very fortunate she must be, to have grown up with such a good sister to look after her."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:16 am

Karma blushed. Actually blushed. What on earth was happening to her?

She ignored whatever was going on inside her chest and smirked. "She didn't grow up with me. I met her earlier this year. I only adopted her." She flicked head in another direction, indicating another couple. Her eyes narrowed and she unconsciously went into an attack stance.

"That's Evangeline Wood and... Arsen Salvator." Karma realized what she was doing and leaned against the wall, her eyes narrowed. "Evie is part Veela and part Vampire, and is easy to bait, if you know if you know what buttons to push. Claim you own one of her boy-toys and she goes ballistic. It's quite amusing actually."

Her focus went to the demon. "Speaking of boy toys, that's ARsen. He's a right prat. He's not human, but what he is I am not... ah... at a current position to say. He's harder to bait, and even harder to beat... but I could take him." A fire of rage and disgust flared in Karma's eyes. "I could kill him, if I... had the chance." Her hands itched to wrap around her daggers' hilts, but she refused to reach for them. She flexed her hands instead, trying to pass off the motion by smoothing down her dress and calmly checking her nails.

"Do you follow this far?"
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:50 am

"Oh?" Djinn uttered in a musing tone. "You make her sound like a stray pet." How apropos.

He leaned against the wall beside her, his shoulder a hair's breadth from her own. The demon found it rather amusing that that Karma seemed to loath his son so very much. Real charmer, that boy, he thought wryly. Djinn was unconcerned by her confidence that he could kill the boy. Killing the half-demon would be the easy part, after all. It was making him remain dead that was tricky.

For most.

"I believe so," Djinn replied, inclining his head towards hers. "This is all very interesting. Do continue."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:09 am

Karma fought not to react to his proximity, keeping a calm exterior though her stomach was doing backflips. She could feel She called upon all the strength she'd used and gained in Cobalt's prison to keep herself completely composed.

"There." She said, her focus turning to another couple, who seemed to be in the middle of an argument, or at least a standoff. "That's Ian... I mean... Damian Gray and Iva Popov. They're both in denial about different things right now. Damian about his sister, Iva about her... sickness. They're both strong, but their weaknesses could easily be their downfall. It's that simple. I could make them both want to die without touching them, but why bother? They are of much more use to me alive."

Karma raised her hand and caressed the choker at the base of her throat, hoping to divert Ethon's attention. "That is everyone of importance in this room, not counting the Professors, which I'm sure you've already heard about. Is there anything else you wanted to talk of?" She hated the little sliver of hope that crept into her voice, and killing it mentally before speaking again. "We could... ah..." She ran out of things to say. Damn it.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:13 am

"Ah, yes." Djinn's gaze focused intently on the boy as Karma pointed him out.

He has come.
    Already, he begins to rise.
    The monster starts to rear its head
    Within the boy with cold, cruel eyes.

The Seer's words played through the demon's mind. The words of a prophecy which spoke not only of this boy, but of Arsen, as well. So, this is where he is. A faint smirk pulled momentarily at the corner of Djinn's mouth.

"Damian Gray. Isn't he the boy whose sister was killed by muggles?" Djinn asked, though, he knew full well that he was. "I remember it being all over the papers, last summer. The boy is young, yet. Besides, you do know what follows denial, don't you? Anger." The demon's eyes glinted at the thought. Oh, the damage one does in the name of revenge. Even from his distance, Djinn could sense the boy's anger, writhing under the surface, a force of its own.

"I think both your little friends will even yet prove themselves very useful," Djinn remarked, finally turning his gaze from those on the floor.

He chuckled quietly, moving so that he stood in front of her. "I believe it was you who wanted to 'talk'," he reminded her, gaze boring into hers. Raising both hands, he trailed his fingers from her bare shoulders down along her arms to her hands. Grabbing them lightly, he pulled her forward so she was no longer leaning against the wall, her body nearly against his own, but not quite.

"We could dance," Djinn purred in her ear. "If you'd like."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:47 am

Karma was struggling to find something to say when he stepped in front of her, a denial on her lps. There were other things she wished were on her lips. Many other things that could not be ignored as Ethon traced a trail of fire down her arms and pulled her ever closer. It was impossible for her to string more than two stray thoughts together. "I-..." She took a deep breath and was struck with his scent. It was a scent of leather and musk, that made her want to pull forward eagerly. She barely contained herself, her eyes hazy and wide. "I'd... like to dance." She said a bit dazed, something within her telling her this was dangerous.

She ignored it, of course.

Last edited by Karma Black on Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:05 am

"As would I," Djinn murmured. Releasing one of her hands, he guided her to the dance floor. Turning her about, he pulled her body to his, one hand pressed into the small of her back even as the other still held her own hand, grip firm, caressing.

"So, tell me, Karma," the demon said, tone silky, gaze intent. "Tell me about the most important person here. I speak of yourself, of course. I'd like to hear."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 5:22 am

"You..." She flushed deeper as his hand rested on the small of her back, and she felt the warmth of his hand through his dress. The assault on her senses was nothing but pleasureful, to say the least, but there was something... something... but it slipped away when she felt her hand in hers. There was a part of her telling her something, her other consciousness, but it was not reaching her.

She looked up at him, suddenly playful. "Why do you want to hear about me? I'm sure your story is much more interesting..."
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:08 am

"My story?" He adopted a distinctly amused expression. "Oh, it's not so very interesting, really. I'm but a simple man with plans for the future. You know, the usual. Take over the family business, expand it a bit. Not all that exciting.

"But you - an exquisite creature like yourself. Why, I'm certain your beauty is but the mere start of your intrigue." Djinn's lips curved slightly, his gaze intense and knowing.

"I shan't force you to tell me, of course," he stated, then brought his mouth to her ear once more, "but I am ever so curious."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:20 am

Karma flushed again, her eyes locked on his. "I... that is to say... My story no longer has any direction." She couldn't look away. It wasn't a matter of will, but one of choice. Why would she want to look away from eyes so hazel? She smiled. "I'm an orphan, and I live with one of my friends in the house of my ancestors. I had a mentor, once, but he was killed." Her eyes took a hardened look, and she had to resist going for Arsen's throat. To distract herself, she searched for random facts about herself. "I was recently hit by lightning, and can still feel the cold from when I dove into the lake for Aria." She frowned. "My favorite color is Navy Blue, and my favorite class is DADA... or it was... until my favorite professor... ah... left."

Karma looked away finally, her eyes instead going to the other dancers. "I came to this dance alone because I hoped I'd find someone here willing to dance... and I guess I did." She said, smiling a dazzling smile.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:52 am

The demon listened, noting not only the words, but every bit of expression, every variation in tone, each and every unconscious action that the girl made.

"I see," he said. "Though, there is one thing with which I must disagree. Every story has a direction, even if you're not aware of it. The only difference is who is writing the tale."

Djinn released her, spinning her about as the song came to an end. Bringing her hand to his lips, he kissed it gently before casting her a winsome smile. "That you have, milady."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:00 am

Karma thought that that was pretty darn poetic, if she did say so herself. Every story has a direction, even if you're not aware of it. The only difference is who is writing the tale. It sounded like it came out of a book. Hell, it probably had.

Karma flushed when he kissed her hand again, feeling a flush of disappointment since that seemed to be the only place he wanted to kiss... Did she just think that? What was happening to her? She hoped she wasn't becoming a doe-eyed school girl. It just wasn't in her ability.

She pulled her hand out of his reluctantly, gesturing to the end of the room. "I'm a little thirsty." she said, batting her eyelashes. "Can we head to the punchbowl?" She smiled again, this time hopefully.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:09 am

Djinn inclined his head. "As you wish," he murmured silkily. Taking back her hand, he tucked it into the crook of his arm and lead her towards the table which held the punch bowl. Upon reaching their destination, he took up two glasses and offered her one, holding his own up in a toast.

"Here's to the writing of tales," he said. "May they be long, successful, and self-directed."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:13 am

Karma smiled, a true, blinding smile that brimmed with happiness, and took a sip of the punch. It wasn't the best, but it was exactly what she needed, because when Ethon looked at her like that....

She was thirty. So very thirsty.

Karma threw back her drink, chugging the small cup, hoping to abate her thirst. As her head went back, she spotted a familiar leaf floating directly above her. She stared at it in disbelief, noticing belatedly that both her and Ethon were standing directly under it. Surely that didn't mean...?

There was no way she could be that lucky.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:27 am

Djinn casually glanced upwards, raising a brow in a show of mild surprise. Not that he really was. He'd known it was there. It was a device, a part of his plan. This silly little mortal would be eating out of his palm by the time he was through with her, he would see to it.

"Well," he drawled, taking her empty cup and setting it on the edge of the table with his own, "it would seem we have come across some mistletoe, and if there one thing I adhere to, it's tradition."

He took a step closer to her, gazing down into her eyes. "I'm going to kiss you, now, Karma Black," the demon informed her. Bringing one hand up, he caressed the back of her neck, even as his other hand pressed her body against his own.

And then his lips descended upon hers, soft and tender at first, then more insistent, demanding. His tongue slid across her lips, then into her mouth, teasing, exploring, pillaging. Through it all, his message was very clear: Mine.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:43 am

Karma blushed. He wanted to kiss her? but she was just...

All other thoughts were wiped from her mind as he kissed her, her lips yielding to his, letting him take over the pace. She granted him access into her mouth, her tongue petting his with an innocence she didn't know she possessed.

But there was nothing innocent about this kiss.

It was the kind of kiss that made her toes curl inside her boots, that made her reach up and wrap her arms behind Ethon's neck and pull him closer, setting fire to her very core, making her brain haywire, and making her heart stutter all at once. She never wanted it to end.

She felt it filling inside her, a liquid fire and light that made her feel as if she were shining. She was in heaven, that was sure.
    Djinn
    Djinn
    Immortal
    Immortal

Post by Djinn Sun Dec 25, 2011 7:55 am

Djinn finally broke off the kiss, slowly, as if reluctant. "I have to go," he murmured against her lips. He pressed his mouth briefly against hers once more, then stepped back. Reaching up, he trailed his fingers across one of her cheeks. Taking her hand in his, he brushed her knuckles with his lips a final time.

"Until we meet again, milady." Djinn bowed his head slightly, then slowly released her hand. Turning, he strolled towards the exit, pausing to gaze back at her. Leaving the hall, the demon smirked to himself.

She was his.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 2:25 pm

Karma didn't want it to end, but she had no control over it. She had to repress the whine that rose in her throat when he whispered he had to go. She watched him with clouded eyes as he kissed her knuckles, and whispered back. "Til next time." She watched as he looked back, a happy sort of buzz settling on her brain.

Then Ethon left, and her sense of balance disappeared. She sat heavily in a chair at a table to her right, directly near the punch bowl. The table was empty, but it probably wouldn't be for long.

Karma noted with distant wonder that she was breathing hard, and that if felt as if she was on fire. She brushed her fingers across her lips, a blush creeping its way across her cheeks. She sent out a thought, belatedly.

Til next time, my love.
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Dec 25, 2011 3:23 pm

Evie, after telling Arsen that she would be back in moments, walked up to Karma, looking at the boy who had walked away from her. Evie grew a half grin and raised her eyebrows at Karma, a girl who she remembered been close friends with, but now she felt a bitter hatred for the girl.

"So you found some unfortunate boy, who would actually go with you? Did you use Amortentia, like I said?" she asked her with a loud and fake giggle, trying to get Karma annoyed for revenge.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:16 am