Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Uninvited | INVITE

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Uninvited | INVITE - Page 2 Empty Re: Uninvited | INVITE

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 4:33 pm

Karma grinned a wide slightly dizzy looking grin. "I didn't have to use Amortentia. He came all by himself.'' She touched her lips with the tips of her fingers. ''He was a way better snog than Arsen, thats for sure." She said it as a statement of fact, a satisfied look flitting over her features as she pressed her fingers to her lips again. "Much tastier, too."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:05 pm

Evie opened her mouth in pretend shock. "A real person, a boy no less, came to you?" she gasped so fake that even barbie would of seemed life like. "You are saying that this lad kissed you!?! Are you sure it wasn't your dad?" she asked her sarcastically.

"Really! I though Arsen was amazing," she lied having not kissed him yet, "Probably didn't really try with you, he probably wasn't interested enough" she giggled and looked back at her date.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:31 pm

Karma sighed whistfully. "Maybe you just thought it was good because you haven't had much experiance otherwise...?" She suggested with a small tired smirk. "I mean, I thought Arsen was good, then I kissed Ethon..." Her smirk widened into an even bigger smile. "It was so... delicious."
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:43 pm

Evies, already cheshire cat like smile, widened, though you wouldn't of thought it possible. "Have you ever thought of been a comedien?" she said with a laugh, "I have had plenty of experience, thank you very much..." she giggled. "Ethon? you make him sound as if he was a chocolate frog," she giggled her brows raised high.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:05 am

Karma licked her lips. "I do have a fondness for chocolate frogs. I just want to Eat. Him. Up." Her fangs extended, and her gaze returned to the doorway. "And when I said experience, I didn't mean with being easy. I meant with being in relationships. Surely you know the difference...?"

Karma yawned and laid her head on her hands on the table, looking up at Evie. "Did you come over here for a particular reason or...?"
    Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:24 am

Evangeline raised her eyebrows at the girl, harbouring an expression of utter disguist. "You are a really... lovely girl, Karma Black aren't you?" she hissed, with sarcasm all over her face, voice and even posture. She was taken aback a bit though when Karma practically called her easy. "Sorry, love, but I am not the one bringing in some random guy as her date, you probably picked him up off of the street or something like that."

Evie grinned at the Slytherin. "I just came here out of fascination... Sheer wonder. I mean, Karma Black, the girl who earlier was saying 'Ooo I love going stag' came with a date"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Dec 27, 2011 12:28 am

Karma grinned. "You never corrected me on calling you easy, so I guess you are....."

Karma raised an eyebrow. "I didn't come with a date. I found him here. Didn't I just say that?" She yawned again, suddenly hungry. "Hey. Have you seen my fang banger? I think I lost him... You do have a fang banger, don't you? I mean, what real Vampire doesn't? And since you're part Veela, you must have many more than me..." She stretched. "Where's your date anyway? Don't tell me you ditched him just to visit little old me..."

Evangeline Wood
    Evangeline Wood
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Evangeline Wood Wed Dec 28, 2011 3:56 pm

Evangline giggled, "I didn't correct you because you are an incompetent little girl." she told her.

"You found your date? Is that another word for bribed?" Evie asked, using a fake bimbo voice. "Fangbanger, as I have probably mentioned, I hate people in general, so even if someone wanted to be a personal food source, I wouldn't agree. I would just kill them so they knew what it felt like. Not everyone is an attention seeker like you!" she gave a small laugh. "My date is over there, I had better get back to him, just thought you looked a little lonely!" she said laughing.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Dec 28, 2011 5:50 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow at the comment, but let it go.

"I'm an attention seeker? Talk about being a hypocrite." Karma muttered.

"I don't feel like fighting you right now. Go back to your Demonic Date Dude." Karma said, dismissing Evie with a wave of her hand. She put her head back on her arms and sighed happily. "I was having a really nice night, and then there you came, all storm-cloud like and stuff. If you don't like people so much, Leave me alone."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 10:10 am