Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
JJeh
Roman
Pieter Popov
Karmzy
8 posters

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang) Empty I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Post by Karmzy Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:36 pm

Karma pulled Pieter into the nightclub by the hand, grinning from ear to ear as she looked over the place. It was her kind of party. She turned to Pieter with a smile. "Let's go!" She yelled over the music. "There should be students from both of our schools here!" She pulled him toward the bar, smiling at the Bartender and ordering two butterbeers.

Last edited by Karma Black on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:28 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang) Empty Re: I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:40 pm

Walking in after Karma, Pieter announced his re-arrival which warranted a few cheers.. He grabbed a drink- he didn't know what it was- and grinned his wildest grin.

This was going to be great.

"Butterbeers? What are you, twelve?" He laughed, flashing a fake ID, "I want a firewhiskey."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang) Empty Re: I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Post by Karmzy Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:43 pm

Karma raised an eyebrow at him. "Sorry for being responsible." She grinned, showing she was kidding, and downed her butterbeer. "I don't drink on an empty stomach."
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:50 pm

Roman was sitting at the bar when he saw Pieter return to the club, followed by a stunning girl about his age.

Feeling uncharacteristically social, he walked over to the two,

"Hey Pieter," he said casually, "you ever been to the real Oktoberfest?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Dec 29, 2011 11:57 pm

Pieter shrugged at Karma, uninterested. He saw Roman, a German second year, and grinned.

"You better not be drinking," he warned happily, patting the boy's back cheerfully. "And no. I have never been to Germany! I plan to go, though. You should show me some time!"

He gestured to his Hogwarts friend. "This is Karma. She goes to school with my little sister, Iva,"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:05 am

Roman laughed, "You must come visit! Even the muggle alcohol is the best in the world, though it does not compare to ours,"

"Hallo Karma," he said, and blushed slightly.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 12:54 am

Karma stole Pieter's shot of Firewhiskey when he wasn't looking and smiled devilishly at his friend. "Hey there..." She said with a wink. "As you just heard, I'm Karma." She purred. "And meeting you is just... delicious..." She felt the fire from the alcohol burn inside her stomach, and it made her a bit more brazen, but there was no way she was going down after only one shot. No way.

"Hey. Hey bartender." She grinned at him. "Set me up with a Fire Pyramid." The Bartender grinned at her and started stacking. He winked at her as he finished. The pyramid had a five by five shots monstrosity of a base and was stacked up and across with one less shot until there was only one at the very top. Karma took the liberty of taking the first one. "Let's see how well you Russians can really drink." She grinned.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:23 am

J. J. wasn't entirely sure what she was doing in the club; she was just sort of there. Following some instructions, she wasn't sure what was going on at all.

She wandered through out the crush of people trying to find the exit or at least a familar face. Which she doubted very much.

She got closer to the bar and was suprised to see just that.

"Karma?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:38 am

Karma introduced herself, and Roman could only smile nervously. By now his face was probably completely red, and he was pretty sure he would only make strange choking noises if he tried to talk now.

"Mein Gott!" he exclaimed once the fire pyramid had been set up by the bartender.

"Prost, mein Freund!"he laughed and slapped Pieter on the back, "Viel Glück!"

Last edited by Roman Ritter on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:26 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Dec 30, 2011 2:44 am

Pieter laughed and picked up a shot. Eyeing Karma from over the rim, he downed it and reached for another.

"I do not need luck," He chuckled, "I am Russian. I drink this stuff to keep warm."

A cute girl, younger than him, was calling for Karma, which peeked his interests.

"Pryvet, beautiful!"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:46 am

J. J. blinked as what appeared to be Karma's companions called out in different languages. Being completely untraveled, and only ever dabbling in french, she didn't understand any of it.

Besides at least one of them seemed to be drunk already.

Taking a step forward she noticed one of the older looking ones, seemed to be looking at her, although she wasn't sure she understood a thing he was saying.

She pointed to herself in a sort of 'Me?' gesture as she gave a nervous smile, "Hello."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:08 am

Karma grinned. "Double J!" She stood and looped an arm around the girl. "What are you doing at a club, you crazy Huffle?" she asked, quite surprized. She passed a shot into the girl's hand from the second level of the pyramid. "Drink this." She was corrupting a second year. She felt so awesome. It was just... so... awesome...

Karma pulled JJ over to the bar and pointed at them. "They're from Durmstrang!" She yelled over the music. "That's Pieter, and that's Roman! They're Russians!" She grinned and tossed back another shot. "Russians! Sexy, right?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Dec 30, 2011 1:44 pm

Roman tried his best to make a face of mock offense, "Russian? Nix da! I am German, dear," he said to the new arrival, who he noticed was probably about his age. He gestured to Pieter, "He's the Russian."

On an impulse, he took a shot from the pyramid. He immediately began coughing and very much disliked the burning sensation he felt. "Bartender, some mead, please!" he called. The bartender gave him an odd look, which disappeared after Roman set a stack of galleons on the table. "Thank you, my good man!" he said once he had gotten a tall glass of mead.

"Zum Wohl, cheers!" he cried, and took a long drink.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:28 pm

"Da, Da, Prost!" Pieter laughed at Roman's reaction to the drink, snorting out something about being a lightweight as he put an arm around this "Doo-ble J"

"Karma," He was smiling, but his voice was serious. He reached for the girl's shot glass, "She looks young; I do not think she should drink. I don't even think Roman here should be drinking,"

He shot a glance at Roman, before turning to the girl.

"Now," he purred, "What about the "Sexy" Russian? Do you agree with Karma?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:02 pm

"Honestly Karma? I have no idea what I'm doing here," she gave a nervous laugh as the girl pulled her forward and pointed to the boys telling her they were from Durmstrang, in Russia.

"Hello," she nodded with a wave as the one said that he was in fact German, "I'm J. J. "

J. J. looked at the drink nervously, swirling the contents of the small glass and sniffing it, "What is it?" Though she thought she knew what it was - some form of alochol. This would be something like the stuff Zach would be downing before he came home drunk, again. She took an instant repulsion to it, but tried to avoid showing it on her face.

She didn't make any sort of move of protest as the older one, the Russian one, Pieter she thought reached out for the glass.

She did however blink and begin to look flustered as he asked her what she felt about Karma's comment. A dull blush began to grow on her face she stuttered around an answer.

"Well- I mean-" she knew she sounded like an idiot. Taking a deep breath she tried for a teasing smile - but it probably still looked more nervous, "Sure, why not."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:40 pm

Pieter took the girl's glass and drank it slowly, watching this J.J. A coy smile was on his lips as he tapping his foot to the "dub-step". She smiled in an almost nervous way, so Pieter wrapped his arm around his side tightly, planting a kiss on both of her cheeks.

"Nice to meet you! I hope you have the fun!" To that, Pieter picked up another firewhiskey and chugged it down. The world began to have that silver lining to it; that light that made him laugh.

"Jeh, Jeh," He called out over the beat, his Russian accent a lot thicker than his sister's. Sitting down on a stool, he laughed. "You go to the Hogwarts too? Do you know my sister, Iva?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:15 pm

Kaitlen walked in, seeing a whole bunch of people that she saw around Durmstrang and never saw before.

"Wha'd up? And pass me a shot please." She was in a mood to drink."Kaitlen Gem." She grinned. "The only Greek that I am aware of in Durmstrang."
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:25 pm

Anya walked into The Hissing Snake with a frown. She looked down at her outfit with close repulsion. How her long distant cousin has convinced her to come to a club was beyond her. She'd rather be reading a book somewhere in a really quiet place where there won't be much disturbance.

"Get over yourself and have some fun!" Her cousin screamed in her ear as she handed her a small plastic card. "Here's a fake i.d. Anyone asks, you're 19 and do not give anyone your real age."

Next thing she knew, Anya was being left alone as her cousin went to the middle of the dance floor to dance.

Well, she thought to herself as she looked down at the plastic card. Might as well enjoy it.

She went over to the bar with a confident smile as she flashed the bartender her i.d. and ordered a firewhiskey. She sat on one of the stools as she looked out in the crowd. She wasn't from around here. She was from Russia and any these people did not look on once familiar to her.

When she turned her right, her eyes widened in shock as she tackled the person, "Kait!"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:21 pm

Roman shrugged at Pieter's comment, "I am a disciplined drinker. That was the first lesson my father taught me." He laughed, only to see that his friend had begun flirting with the girl.

A student he recognized walked up to the bar and introduced herself, "Kaitlen! It is nice to put the name to the face, ja? You're Greek, eh? But it makes no difference. We are all foreign here, are we not?"

Yet another girl entered their "party" as she ran up and hugged Kaitlen. Roman realized that the two girls were both Hrabrost.

"Hallo there... Anya?"
    danie
    danie
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by danie Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:56 pm

Anya heard her name being said and turned to see a boy much younger than her. She had seen him around the common room and at dinner, she remembered.

She gave him a polite smile and nod, "Yes, Anya. You're Roman, yeah?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:25 pm

"Iva?" J. J.'s eyes brightened at the meantioned a familiar name, "So you're one of the famous brothers I've heard about. You know... she lead me to believe that you were all a horrible bunch." In fact, if J. J. recalled their train conversation correctly, she hadn't been allowed to call them nice at all. Still, this one seemed kind... if drunk.

She leaned over the bar and just ordered a butterbeer. She felt odd holding nothing, but was in no mood for alcohol herself.

She turned as two more people, she assumed were also from Durmstrang, arrived. She gave them a polite smile and a wave. "Hello. I'm J. J."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:46 pm

Karma watched the commotion around her, taking a shot every time one of them said a full sentance, or said the word 'drinking'. The burn from the Firewhiskey was becoming less and less of an issue for her. She guessed that it was her mortal half, getting wasted as her vampire half sat back and watched with slight amusement.

By the time she realized that more girls from Durmstrang had joined them, Karma was happily buzzed. She slung her arm around Double J once more and grinned from ear to ear. "Pieter's a Popov." She said in a loud conspiritual whisper. "You know what that means. He's loaded." She giggled.

Then her face lost the grin, and she looked sober and serious. "You two should shag." A half-second later, she was giggling agian, and yelling about Out Drinking Russians.

That reminded her...

She grabbed Roman the German and pulled him close, so close, in fact, it was more of an intimate embrace. "Hey. Hey you." She giggled. "Sorry for... calling you Russian. It's just... everybody's Russian, you know? Cept me, and you, and me. Everyone else is secretly... Greek..." She grinned at him before letting him go and turning back to the bar, tucking back four more shots in rapid succession.

The burn was like flying a broom in the middle of a Lightning Storm.

She was drinking shots almost faster than the bartender could rebuild the pyramid. Her vision was getting clearer and her hearing more acute. It was suddenly as if she was completely inhuman.

And she loved it.

"S-I-N I S-I-N!" She sang with the music. She felt naughty. She was thirsty now. She wanted to get completely trashed.

And for that she needed her Fang Banger.

((OOC: Oh hey, look, MCR is playing at a Wizarding Night Club. Awesome, huh?))
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 10:51 pm

((THIS POST NO LONGER EXISTS!!!!!! :O ))

Last edited by Karma Black on Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:35 am; edited 1 time in total
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:01 pm

Pieter grinned as he watched Karma, whom was properly trashed, run around as if she was insane.

"Ach, Bartender!" He called over the bar, "Make sure she doesn't drink anymore," He wasn't planning on dragging a drunk girl home.

When Karma suggested that the two should bed, Pieter smirked and leaned on to J.J., his lips next to her ear.

"Iva is right; I am a bad person, yes?" He purred softly, grabbing another shot for himself. "But, I do not think I should be corrupting such a virgin child... unless she asks for it,"
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:05 pm

"Bye you sexy people!" she waved to the people she had been talking to who now seemed to be leaving. "Ooo, you left your dri-- Oh it doesn't matter, I'LL HAVE IT!" she shouted and downed the drink quickly. She saw some people who she recognised from hogwarts and with a wide smile she danced over to them.

"Hello!!!" she shouted, with another bottle appearing in her hands from seemingly nowhere. "I know some of you," she giggled and took a deep breath, "and I don't know some of you," she started laughing for no reason anyone else could realize.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 11:49 am