Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
JJeh
Roman
Pieter Popov
Karmzy
8 posters

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang) - Page 2 Empty Re: I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Post by Roman Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:07 pm

Karma pulled Roman extremely close, and began mumbling nonsense while he felt his face grow hotter and hotter. She left and he took another shot, only to lapse into a coughing fit once again.

"Pieter, you sure this one's okay?" he said in between coughs.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang) - Page 2 Empty Re: I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Post by Rhys Haines Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:12 pm

The pounding music was already giving Rhys a headache, but he decided this would be good for him. He could dance, drink, meet some cute German girls to ... have fun with (maiming, Ty had called it), and finally stop thinking about Karma.

" 'M ready for th' part'!" He laughed, walking in. He planned to go mingle in the crowd of people, but one thing stopped him from doing that.

The singing figure of Karma Black.

He turned to leave, then decided to stay; he needed his fix anyway. Might as well butter her up.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:22 pm

Karma pouted as she pointed at Pieter, turning to the bartender. "Don't listen to jim! You can't ban me! I basically own this place!! Remember how my uncle came here all the time?" The bartender put his hands in the air and just kept filling the firewhiskey pyramid. "I LOVE YOU!" she yelled after him as he went to see to his other costumers.

She turned to Roman the German, narrowing her eyes. "I am perfectly fine." She said, without the slightest slur. She grabbed him by the neck of his shirt and pulled out the biggest dagger from the small of her back. "I am. Perfectly. Fine." She said, placing the blade on her throat. "Don't judge me."

Then she looked up, something in her telling her to, and there was...

"RHYSIE!!" she yelled delightedly, her dagger suddenly in its shielth and Roman thrown away from her. "RHYSIE!!"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:24 pm

"Loaded?" J. J. blinked. She had no idea Iva's family had money... but then again except for the "My brothers aren't nice" converstation they had never really talked about her family at all, "Whats money-"

Her question ended off in a squeak as the very drunk Karma suggested that they should "Shag". Her face flooded with heat and she nervously fumbled for her drink off the counter. She was too flustered to even notice that what she grabbed was not her butterbeer, but in fact some sort of alcoholic beverage.

She tried to take her mind off of the statement, and her complete flustered responce, by watching Karma's further antics, but Pieter's voice in her ear stopped her.

Her breath hitched, and she tipped back the rest of her glass, having downed whatever was in it quickly.

"I-I don't know," she stuttered, feeling slightly funny, but giving it up to the mass amounts of people around her, and the .. new.. situation, "Is-is she asking for it?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:40 pm

Looking back on it, Pieter should've stopped her from drinking the firewhiskey, but, instead, he merely chuckled. Slowly pulling her on to his lap, his hands on her waist, he rested his head on his shoulder, content.

"I think she is," He teased, letting go of her to grab two glasses. He held out out for her, being gentlemen-like and all, and drank his.

"Now, любовь, do you like parties?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:45 pm

Karma pulled Roman close, then pulled out a knife. Normally, he wouldn't be flustered. But the combination of the alcohol and of Karma herself, he found it harder and harder to breathe.
    Seven years of combat training paid by your filthy rich parents, and you're freezing up because of a GIRL? Once he had recovered, Karma had left, and he realized he was completely defenseless against her. Well, at least she's not sober. He still wasn't quite sure that was a good thing.
    Georgie Vane
    Georgie Vane
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Georgie Vane Fri Dec 30, 2011 11:52 pm

Georgie looked around and saw Karma, the girl who had thrown her into a lake last year, talking to a Hufflepuff in the year below. "KARMY!" she said nearly jumping on her. "I havenn't seen you in like... FOREVER!" she said laughing and slurring half of her words, as she wrapped her arms around the slytherin in an embrace.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:00 am

Rhys watched Karma beautifully harrass a Durmstrang kid, then bounce over to him. He picked Karma up and threw her over her shoulder, right for her to pull away. His loose t-shirt was bunched up around his shoulder now, revealing his belt.

"Sorry, kid," He called out, forgetting his fake accent,"She gets like that sometimes!" He wasn't really sorry; he sort of wanted to she her go through with it.

"Honey, you might now want to be close to her," he said to Georgie. "SHe'll be violent,"

"Karma- Stop acting like a fool." He scolded, "I wouldn't feed you if you don't."

This waa more of a threat for him than her. She could live without him, he couldn't live without her.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:02 am

J. J. knew somewhere in her brain that she really shouldn't be doing what she was doing, but the alochol from the firewhiskey - quite obviously a very light weight - was already swimming in her head and shutting down all those rational functions her brain usually uses so well.

So instead of protesting like she probably should have, she allowed Pieter to pull her onto his lap with no more than a giggle and a blush.

The girl took the drink and only gave it a slight sniff this time before tipping it back.

"I don't know," she said looking about her, "This is the first one I've been too."

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:21 am

"Your first?" Peiter faked a shock, then wrapped his arms around her waist. His hair was ruffled and smelled of alcohol and sweat.

"Let me show you how to do the party, yes?" He whispered into her shoulder, his english slurred.
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:29 am

"Manometer," he said to himself. This party was getting out of hand. He knocked back two more drinks. He still coughed, but they went down a little easier. He could feel his muscles losing their natural tension, and there was a happy haze around everything.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:41 am

J. J. giggled as she took another sip of her drink; she didn't really know what it was, but at this point she was beyond caring. She may not have been completely drunk. She had only had one thing of fire whiskey, and half of whatever was in her hand, but it had been enough to make her more than a little tipsy.

She turned her head to smirk at Pieter, her hair getting in the way though, "How do you do a party?"

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:54 am

Pieter stood up, made sure J.J. could stand, then lead her to the crowded dance floor.

"Do you dance?" He called overthe music. He didn't wait for an answer. "Let me teach you,"

Pressed a bit too tightly against her, Pieter swayed to the beat.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:10 am

Karma ducked out of the Gryffindor she may-or-may-not have pranked's arms and ran to Rhys, squealing as he pulled her over his shoulder. She giggled, grinning from ear to ear as she dangled.

"I'm not acting like a fool, Rhysie." She said, her eyes on the bit of skin she could see as his shirt rode up. "Everyone else is just being really really really serious." She reached out and ran her fingers over it, her touch feather light.

Karma glanced up and found herself watching the Pieman and Double J walk onto the dance floor, a grin spread over her face. "Yeah, JJ, Get it!" She yelled, forgetting her earlier words. She wiggled so Rhys would put her down.

Then, the rest of what Rhys said finally made its long journey from her ears to her brain. She looked at him with surprise. "You aren't gonna feed me?" She pouted. "But Rhysie!"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:13 am

J. J. wabbled slightly upon getting up but managed to stay up straight after a second. She smiled proud of herself. She barely heard Karma's yell over everything else.

She tried to shake her head saying that she didn't dance, but she didn't get the chance because Pieter had already decided that he was going to show her before she could say otherwise.

She blushed and giggled once more as she was suddenly pulled alot closer to Pieter, but as before she hardly thought anything of it.

J. J. tried to mimick the movements, "Like this?"

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:21 am

Rhys grunted a "no", tempted to take her outside, away from all the noise.

"Not here," He replied shortly. All of his fun had been ruined by her, now he had to play babysitter. This night was going to suck, "You need a cold shower and coffee and something to eat. Then bed. Then, we'll talk, got it?"

Rhys rather liked being in control for once. It was nice; like how he used to be.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:23 am

Karma pouted. "But I wanna stay here! Look!" She rushed back to her Firewhiskey Pyramid and tucked down six more shots with Vampire Speed. "I'M THE PYRAMID QUEEN!" She yelled.
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:29 am

Rhys huffed and walked after her. He didn't understand why he felt like he had to take care of her. Heck- he didn't know why he was feeling anything. Ty was right; he couldn't stay away.

"Sweets, honey," He cooed, "If I promise to feed you, will you leave and stop drinking?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:33 am

Roman had way too much to drink, and he was feeling antsy. He couldn't sit still anymore. Then, he saw Karma all over this other kid. He ran up to her and put his arm around her, shouting jovially, "Yeah! Das ist mein Lied! Früher haben wir die ganze Zeit bei mir zu Hause, Deutschland singen! Bei mir jetzt! Ich wunderte mich, was Freundschaft sein könnte! Bis Sie walzte in-Hey, Karma, warum du nicht singen?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:36 am

Pieter nodded, calling out praise over the music. He was about to whisper something racy in her ear, then remembered this girl was 12, maybe 13. The same age as Iva, basically.

This sobered him up a bit.

"Great! You should dance more often! But, you know, with me, cause your pretty cute!" His voice slurred with Russian, "Don't drink too much more, okay, sweetie? I don't want anyone getting ideas about you!"

Pieter didn't want any older man being too friendly with his little sister, so he figured that he should be kind to this girl.

"You feeling okay?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:46 am

Karma looked over at Roman, raising her eyebrows. "I don't speak that you nincompoop!" She yelled over the music. "Speak English now! Jeesh!" She wrapped one arm around him and one arm around Rhys. She realized she liked being there.

"I want to dance!" She yelled, pointing to the dancefloor. "Can we dance, Rhysie? Please?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:52 am

An American song came on that Roman did not at all recognize. It kept repeating the same phrase over and over again, "Drop it like it's hot, drop it like it's hot." Roman laughed loudly at the ridiculous song, and strode out confidently onto the dance floor.

Of course, when he tried to dance it was mostly erratic flailing arm motions, but he was so intoxicated that he didn't care. "Tanz jedermann!"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 1:55 am

J. J. blushed and ducked her head, "I'm not cute. I'm just... normal."

Even to her intoxicated brain, that sounded reasonable so she nodded her head. "I wasn't thirsty anyways."

She tilted her head to the side as a new song came on, trying to figure out something else about what he had said.

"What kind of ideas would they be getting?" Her brow scrunching up in confusion.

She nodded her head, ignoring the slight way her head swam as she did so, "I feel - I feel- Great."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:00 am

Karma grinned a full out naughty grin when she heard the song come on. This had been one of the only Muggle Music Videos she'd seen, in the passing during a random Daily Prophet Article, and she'd had to investigate.

Karma giggled and followed Roman onto the dance floor, doing a clumsily sexy dance that was only half like the dance in the music video. All thought of leaving completely flew from her head as she accioed three more shots to herself, briefly considering sharing them before downing all three.

The buzz was magnificent.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:10 am

Pieter kissed the top of her head sweetly.

"You are very cute. Not normal." He said happily, "That is why the boys will be thinking about you in bad ways.

He put an arm out since she seemed wobbly, smiling parentally.

"Now, Jeh Jeh, you seem too tired,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 11:47 pm