Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
JJeh
Roman
Pieter Popov
Karmzy
8 posters

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang) - Page 3 Empty Re: I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:20 am

Rhys watched her run off to the floor, then sighed. He considered following, but then took a bottle of... whatever that was... instead.

He drank until he felt different, which wasn't very much, then went to the floor. A part of him said to stop, that he was weird when he drank, but the other part was louder.

"Oi. Karma. Durm-y." He spat out, wrapping an arm around her waist. His normal smile was gone as he stood, unmoving in the sea of people. "Karma belongs to me. Get it? Good."

He spun Karma around and planted a long kiss on her lips before growling. "We're leaving soon. I don't want you drunk."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang) - Page 3 Empty Re: I WANNA GET CHOCOLATE WASTED!!! (Karma Pieman and the CB gang)

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:30 am

Karma was dancing when she felt an arm around her waist. She glanced behind her, at Rhys. She didn't like the way his face looked, so he reached up and touched it gently.

She turned to Roman. "Sorry Roman-the-German. Rhysie is being..." Her words were cut off by the kiss. It wiped nearly everything else from her mind.

"But I wanna be drunk." she whined. "I wanna Rhysie.... Two more hours? Please?"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:32 am

Roman stopped dancing and looked up at the guy who had kissed Karma. "Come on, man! You are English yet you understand not the word party!" He could barely remember how to speak anything but his native language now, "Verdammt! Let the girl dance!" He was getting angry now, and he didn't even know why.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:33 am

"Thank you," J. J. said, dunking her head shyly again as he kissed the top of her head, and reiterated his cute comment.

"In bad ways?" she crunched up her brow again trying to process what was being said, "What... kind of bad ways... and why does being cute make them do so?" she bit her lip nervously as she thought this through.

"I don't know if I want to be cute anymore then."

J. J. leaned on the supporting arm heavily as it was offered shaking her head.

"No, no I'm-I'm not-" she suttered about shaking her head, and the sighing and held up her hand with her fingers only a little bit appart, "I'm only this tired. That tired. Is that too tired?"

Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:47 am

He was about to let Karma dance again under his watch, when that idiot interferred.

"Excuse me?" Rhys basically pushed Karma away, his dark eyes focused on the Durmstrang kid.

"Were you talking to me? I don't think you were because I know you weren't telling me what to do!" He hissed, grabbing the smaller boy by the neck and tilting his head to face his. Everything was getting blurry and Rhys really wanted another swig of the bottle.

"I won't hesistate to kill you. Don't even try me!"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:52 am

Roman was pulled by the shirt collar. I'm being grabbed a lot today...

The boy seemed very upset. Roman couldn't remember what he was so mad about.

"Okay, I won't" He staggered back to the other end of the room and continued "dancing".

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 2:57 am

Pieter sighed and nodded. She was definately out for the count; the next morning would be interesting.

"That's too tired." He lied, unsure what to say. He kissed her cheek this time, trying to figure out what to say.

"So... You have any siblings?" Pieter hoped for an older sister.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:04 am

Karma slipped between the two, looking a little lost. "Cut it ouuuuut." Karma whined. "I wanna dance." She raised her arms above her head and wrapped her arms around Rhy's neck. "Be good Rhysie." She mumbled against his lips. "Or no bite for you." she kissed him sweetly on the lips before spinning away to the middle of the dance floor. "Come on!" she laughed.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:10 am

"Oh," J. J. breathed, and nodded. She didn't feel as if it was too tired, but she Pieter seemed to be more aware of these things than she was, "Okay then."

She reached up and touched the spot where he had kissed her cheek. It had been nice, and she smiled, but it also made her think of someone else... she knew there was someone else who had done that, that she should be remembering right now but she just couldn't...

She perked up at his next question and nodded eagerly, "I have- I have... Three!" She brightened as she remember and held up four fingers to demonstrate. "There's Zach, and Abby, and Simon... they're older."

She nodded and then bit her lip as she thought of something.

"But- But Abby doesn't like me anymore."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:21 am

Rhys sneered at the girl, then turned away.

"Good!" Turning back to Karma, he wrapped his arms around her, clingly.

"My love," He murmured, wanting the bite. "Only a little bit, okay? And with me."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:29 am

Pieter saw her touch her cheek and took that as a signal to do it again. This time, he put his lips on hers softly, then pulled away.

"I'm sure she loves you," He assured, "As an older sibling, I would know,"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:39 am

Karma grinned devilishly and wrapped herself around him, burying her nose in his collarbone. she wrapped her arms around his middle, leaning on him. "Rhysie..." she mumbled. "I missed you when I was in Russia. Let's never be apart again, okay?" She giggled. "Never ever ever ever again. Together forever." She traced some patterns on his back, humming. "After this we're going to my house." She said, not caring how it would sound. "Everyone."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:42 am

"Oh," J. J. breathed softly and moved her hand from her cheek to her lips. That was different than last time she did that. She could remember doing that before... somewhere, but not where exactly.

It was... nice... She smiled. Somewhere in her brain she felt bad for thinking it was nice, but she couldn't for the life of her recall why she should.

She shook her head, "She doesn't; not anymore." Suddenly she felt really tired... Too tired as Pieter had said earlier. Without any care or warning, she leaned forward and rested her head on Pieter's chest. She let her eyes slip closed and began to mumble out responses.

"She ignores me, or-or calls me names," her voice was getting more and more quiet as she went, "She doesn't love me. She wishes she didn't have a sister."
    Rhys Haines
    Rhys Haines
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Rhys Haines Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:48 am

Rhys placed soft kisses up Karma's neck, his eyes half closed with a keen pleasure.

"I missed you too," He whispered, kissing her cheek, "Together forever. I..I should getta.. tattoo. Of your name... Totally. Cause I'm your pet."

He nuzzled into her neck, a bit tired. Whatever she was doing to his back was... great. "Your pet. I'd even wear a collar for you... I wanna go home with you nooowww."

Rhys was beginning to enter the pouting stage of drinking. The bad stage.

"Cause I love you, baby,"
    Roman
    Roman
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Roman Sat Dec 31, 2011 3:54 am

The adrenaline, or alcohol, or whatever, was still flowing through Roman's veins. He wanted to do something... crazy. He walked up to the first person he saw, some tall Hogwarts kid with black hair and sunglasses. "Guten Abend, freund!" He punched him in the nose, and ran as fast as his clumsy legs would carry him, laughing uncontrollably the whole way.

"Come on you lot!" he said as he ran past Karma and out of the bar, still chuckling gleefully.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Dec 31, 2011 4:14 am

((OOC:
    OY!!!! HERE'S THE LINK TO THE NEXT THREAD!!!!

http://www.hogwartsregenerated.com/t2503-number-12-grimmald-place-hangover-central-invite#31301

Story is; we went to Grimmald place after getting kicked out of the club [thanks for that, Roman the German] and the party continued there. Madness ensued, and presently, we're walking up.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:49 pm