Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Seeking Comfort

Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Seeking Comfort  Empty Seeking Comfort

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:14 pm

Frodo couldn't believe it. He refused to believe it. He walked along the passage, not caring where he was going. The letter clutched in his hand seemed to be like words wrapped in a nightmare. He slid against the wall and stared at the letter as though it was a poison. He wanted nothing but to rip it apart, but he didn't have strength.

It had been hours since he received the news. All he felt was numbness. Finally giving up, Frodo let the tears fall.

His mother was dead.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Seeking Comfort  Empty Re: Seeking Comfort

Post by Manda Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:21 pm

Kaitlen hadn't heard from Frodo all day, and was worried. So she set out to find him, and finally found him in the Hidden Passage, looking greived.

"Oh my god," She whispered quietly and ran to him. "Fro! What's wrong?" She asked, gently. She hugged him.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:29 pm

Frodo didn't even bother to see who it was; he knew it was Kait. He quickly wiped away his tears but they just seemed to falling down his cheeks. He pulled Kait closer to him and hugged her as he might faint without the support. He wordlessly handed her the letter and tried again to stop his tears.

He leaned his forehead against the wall, taking in deep breaths. But he kept his hold on Kait, afraid to let her go.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:37 pm

She brought up her hands to wipe off a few tears off his cheeks. "Oh Fro." She whispered sadly and read the letter; her eyes growing wider as she went on. She folded the letter and put it in his robe pocket. "Keep crying." She murmered gently, as she held him tightly in return. "Cry it out, then talk if you want."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:45 pm

He forced himself to calm down and stop the tears. It would do no good to cry like this, he thought. He hugged Kait and whispered into her hair. "Please don't leave....please." His voice sounded hoarse from the crying but he didn't care. He held her like that for a few minutes, but it seemed to last for hours.

He kissed her gently and murmured, "I love you." He looked at her for a few moments before saying, "It's because of my dad, I know it."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:49 pm

She kissed his cheek and dug her head into his neck. "I am here, I won't leave. I promise." She murmured. She kissed back, lovingly showing how sorry she was, and how much she loved him.

She froze. "What is going on with your dad?" She asked, scared.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:56 pm

"My mom had sent me an owl saying that dad was having an affair, for nearly a month." Frodo told her, his voice neutral. "Of course, this isn't the first time she had heard of the rumors and I guess she went out to find out on her own." He turned away from Kait. "And she told me that if dad wasn't going stop, she was going to...." he trailed off.

"Just sit here with me." He requested quietly, hoping she wouldn't mind.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:25 pm

She widened her eyes. "Oh my." She finally replied after a moment. "So you think.." She stopped her sentence, and gave Frodo a quick kiss, a way of telling him she wouldn't leave.

"Of course." She sat by him.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Dec 30, 2011 4:42 pm

He put his head on Kait's and sighed, exhaustion taking over. She was here, that's what matters right now, he reminded himself. "You are amazing, you know that?" He asked her, a smile on his face despite his tiredness. "You actually don't mind being here, while I cry. You know, that's so unlike you." He gave her a small grin. "Yes, I am a very lucky guy."

My dad was lucky too; he's an idiot to not have realized that, Frodo thought bitterly.

"So, how are you? Got into a fight with anyone?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Dec 30, 2011 8:20 pm

"Of course not. You help me so much, this is the least I can do. Also, I don't think I can bear the fact that if I saw you crying that I walked away." She shooked her head.

She raised an eyebrow at the change of subject. "No, but came close." She shrugged.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Dec 30, 2011 9:24 pm

"Thank you, it means a lot." Frodo replied quietly. "I know I'm not supposed to be crying. I mean, boys are meant to be tough and strong, yeah?" He smiled humourlessly. "We are like opposites," he stated, pointing to himself and Kait. He didn't know why he was talking like this. It was probably from the numbness he was feeling; he just wanted to forget about the whole thing at least for a few minutes.

"Came close? What happened?" He asked, the sadness gone to be replaced by concern.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:27 pm

"Everybody has their weak moments." She murmured. Then she laughed. "Yeah, I guess. But you are strong in ways I am not. You are weak in areas that I am strong."

She shrugged. "Some dude ran into me and started saying stuff like 'watch out where you are going''if you want a fight, you just have to throw a punch, don't run me over.' I had shook my head at him and walked away." She laughed.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Jan 06, 2012 9:31 pm

"I guess what they say is true. Opposites do attract, huh?" Frodo asked with a small smile. "But I'm sort of boring to you, aren't I? I mean, I figured girls like would like tough, fun guys." He half joked.

He shook his head at Kait and grinned lightly. "At least for once you walked away." He teased her. He pulled her close and kissed the top of her head. "At least I don't have to worry about you always because I know you can kick butt." He murmured.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Jan 07, 2012 9:14 pm

She grinned. "Ah, that saying never has been any truer." Then she smacked him on the arm. "Frodo Moria!" She shook her head. "There is all sorts of girls. I prefer the ones that are quiet, and kind." She smiled.

She pouted. "I didn't want to though." She grinned. "Mmm... any girl that looks at you, is going to get their butt kicked."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Jan 08, 2012 4:18 pm

Frodo chuckled quietly at Kait. "I bet all those who know you would never have expected you to be with someone quiet and shy." He gave her a small smile. "But for once I don't mind being like that since I got you."

"Oh, I know it would have been hard for you to walk away but I'm glad you did." He replied. "Any girl that just looks at me, huh? In that case, I feel very sorry for those girls." He commented with an amused smile.

He remembered the letter in his hand and he looked at it as though it was a poison. He tore it and threw the pieces away as far as he could. He looked at Kait and mumbled a 'sorry' and closed his eyes, afraid the tears would again fall.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jan 10, 2012 11:11 am

She laughed. "I make enough noises for my self, thank you very much." She laid her head on his shoulder.

"It was." She mumbled. "Yes. They might start going after you. And I don't want that, whatsoever." She laughed.

She looked at him worridly, and crawled into his lap. "Cry if you need to. It doesn't matter that I am here, you have witnessed my tears before." She whispered, getting the hair out of his face.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:55 pm

"Oh, I know what all sorts of noises you can," Frodo told Kait teasingly and smiled slightly.

"Trust me, no girl would like to go after me. So you have nothing to worry about. Besides, even if they did, I'd still be thinking of you only." He told with a small grin.

He breathed in deeply at the comforting feel of Kait's fingers. In a desperate need to feel something other than the numbness, he cupped her face and kissed her with all he had. Normally he was the one for gentleness, but he couldn't help it; he just wanted to feel some love.

"I love you so much Kait." He mumbled against her lips and pulled her close to him as possible.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue Jan 17, 2012 3:57 pm

She laughed. "At least you would be thinking about me, not your fan girls." She smiled.

She widened her eyes as Fro kissed her. Dang, she didn't remember the last time he kissed her this hard. She only kissed back with as much passion Fro is kissing her with. After all, Fro was kissing her with all he had.

"Love you too."
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Jan 19, 2012 5:23 pm

"Of course I'd be thinking of you only. Why would I think of other girls?" Frodo asked confusedly.

"I'm so sorry...so sorry.." he mumbled as he pulled away and hugged her, burying his face in her hair. Without him realizing it, a few tears began to fall. "Don't leave Kait. Don't leave like my mother did." He murmured, not thinking whether he could her or not.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:44 am

She shook her head and laughed. "Oh Frodo." She quickly kissed him.

"Don't be sorry. You have nothing to be sorry for." She whispered. Her heart broke when she saw his tears. He didn't deserve this. "I promise, I will never ever leave Frodo Moria." She whispered, pushing his hair out of his face.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Jan 31, 2012 5:49 pm

"No really, why would I think of other girls?" Frodo asked again, not convinced and feeling curious as to why Kait would say that.

He closed his eyes and finally allowed himself to relax he felt her fingers in his hair. "That feels nice," he murmured and took her hand in his as though she would go away any second. Shaking his head, he asked Kait with a small smile, "How are you?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:02 am

She sighed. "They are more lady like, you can't even call me lady like, much prettier, probably have better families..." She trailed off.

She started combing his hair with her fingers, smiling. "I am better now, you are feeling better." She replied, kissing his forehead softly.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:21 pm

"So what if they are more sophisticated? I thought you knew by now that I do not care about any of those things." Frodo told in a quiet voice. He took Kait's hand and placed it where his heart is. "This is yours, do you hear me? All those could be all those things and they may have everything but they will never have me." He said in a bit of firm voice.

He smiled at her softly and pulled her closer, so her head was resting on his chest. "Alright, how were you doing before you came looking for me?" He asked.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:17 pm

She blinked away tears, and laid her head on Fro's shoulder. "I can't believe how lucky I am." She whispered.

"Imagining what some good moves for fighting were." She admitted. "I think Durmstrang should have Martial Arts class." She added, grinning.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:34 pm

"Actually sweetheart, it should be the other way around," Frodo replied with a smile. "Or we could just say that we're made for each other. That sounds better I think."

He couldn't help but laugh at her admission. "You're really something else, you know that?" He kissed her gently and murmured, "If you learnt more fighting than what you already know, I'd feel scared for the others." He grinned teasingly.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 7:24 am