Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Seeking Comfort

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Seeking Comfort  - Page 2 Empty Re: Seeking Comfort

Post by Manda Sun Feb 12, 2012 6:46 pm

Kait shrugs. "That's fine with me."

She laughed. "You know, I am not really that good fighting. And there is always room for improvement. " She grinned. She laid her head on his shoulder and started tracing circles on his chest.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:19 am

"Not that good at fighting? Yeah, right." Frodo commented sarcastically with a laugh. "You better not end up in Azkaban, though." He warned. He suddenly thought of Lena's words and couldn't help but ask Kait, "Are you sure you love me? I mean, I guess it's okay if you don't but I want to know the truth." He pulled her closer to him and laid his cheek on her head.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu Feb 16, 2012 1:42 pm

She waved a hand. "If I do something that will make me land in Azcaban, I will make sure to cover my tracks." She joked.

She started open mouth at Frodo. "Fro... I have had four years to think about this. My love hasn't faded, in fact it has gotten bigger. At this point, I can imagine living with you. Having a family." She paused. "What made you say that?"
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Thu Feb 16, 2012 7:03 pm

"That does not make me feel any better." Frodo replied and shook his head.

"I shouldn't have even asked," he said with a sigh. "It's just that Lena told me she can't believe that we are together because we are so different. And I think I took it in the wrong sense." He admitted and blushed slightly. "It made me wonder if we really are meant to be together."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:08 pm

She shrugged. "Wasn't meant to make you feel better." She laughed. He was so fun to mess with.

She stared at him in shock. "Frodo, have you ever heard of the saying, 'Opposites Attract'?" She felt slightly angry for Lena saying that. "Frodo, what got me paying attention to you, besides the fact you are cute, is to try to get you more.. rebillious. Same with Lora." She grinned.

"I know we are meant to be together." She murmured.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:11 pm

"I have heard of it but I was never sure if it was actually true," Frodo admitted. "Besides, I'm sure she didn't mean it like that; it was probably just a comment." He added quickly. "So if I don't become rebellious you'll leave me?" He asked Kait, surprise and shock evident on his voice.

"I feel that too," he told softly and rested his forehead on hers as he traced her cheek with his fingers.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:42 pm

She shrugged. "Maybe."

She gasped at him, and almost groaned. "Frodo Moria!" She exclaimed. "I know that you won't become rebellious, but do you see me trying to leave you!?" She hook her head. "I love you too much." She whispered. "I depend on you too much, to leave." She laid her head on his shoulder.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:42 am

Frodo's blush increased and he told quietly, "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you angry or anything. I was just...surprised I think." He sighed. "I really should learn not to ask unwanted questions. Actually, I should be the depending on you since you're the fighter," he teased, attempting to ease the tension.

He kissed her long and slow and whispered into her hair, "I love you too. So much that I can't imagine living without you," he muttered the last part mostly to himself.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:34 pm

She shook her head. "You didn't make me angry. But sometimes, I wonder what is going on with your head. And keep asking those questions, I rather hear them and tell you the answer than you have them stuck inside your mind." She smiled. Then took in a breath. She was thinking about admitting to Frodo when he kissed her and her mind went blank.

"Love you too." She murmured back.
    Frodo Merkulov
    Frodo Merkulov
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Frodo Merkulov Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:11 am

Frodo rubbed the back of his neck nervously. "Just me and my wandering insecurities, I suppose." He smiled lightly and ran his fingers through Kait's hair. "But if you really don't mind me asking, I will."

"What were you going to say?" He asked her.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat Mar 03, 2012 2:51 am

"Well, get rid of the insecurities. I don't need my boyfriend underestimating himself." She told him firmly. She softened, feeling Frodo's finger's through her hair.

She laughed. "How do you know me so well? And I have no idea, when you kissed me, my mind went blank."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:13 am