Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Seeking some attention...

Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Seeking some attention... Empty Seeking some attention...

Post by Mary Swale Mon Sep 17, 2012 4:56 pm

o3o I am. I'm terribly bored, and I've only got 2-3 RPs going on with Mary in it. I'd love if someone would join my >>charms class<<, if you're a first year, although I'd also like for her to get new relationships. Whether friends or enemies doesn't matter c:

You can send me an owl, or post on the thread. Up to you. I'd like to know a bit about your char though, and what kind of character he/she is.

I'm looking for friendships between her and a boy, although I don't neccesarily want them to fall in love with one another... Just a very tight friendship, then we'll see how things evolve ;D

I'll post 2-4 pharagraphs, depending on your reply.
    Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Seeking some attention... Empty Re: Seeking some attention...

Post by Angel LaRue Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:00 pm

I GOT SEVERAL CHARRIES SHE COULD THREAD WITH

Storm:
    She's gone downhill because her brother hits her, and acts like a total bitch to hide emotions. She will be nice if you manage to get her to drop the attitude, but I have no clue how that will go.

Valentina:
    Probably my sweetest charrie ever. She's a year older than Mary, and they could probably be really good friends.

Mikhail:
    He's really kind and just needs threads. Fourth year, yeah. The poor boy's deaf, but he'll do anything for some friends goshilovehim

Any of them, all of them, none of them, just let me know c:
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:17 pm

I love them all c: I'd be interested in RPing with all three, all honestly. I'm mostly interested with Mikhail though, because I've never tried Rping alongside a char that is deaf! I'm always looking for new experiences. Storm would probably be a lot of fun to RP with too, although if you don't mind, maybe they could have some sort of rivalry between each other?

And of course, Valentina can be a good friend of her c:

Is there any area you'd prefer to RP the various characters? Obviously they wouldn't be able to meet in any classes, but... Places like the Library, the Owlery, the towers etc.?
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Tue Sep 18, 2012 4:09 pm

Mary could thread with Charlotte? They're in the same house, but Char is one year above her. She's sweet and shy before you get to know her, and then she kind of opens up. She's still very innocent and naive, only just starting to discover the world, and prefers living in the reality of books and stories.

Also, Paloma, if you'd like? She's a Fifth year at Durmstrang and has pretty much nothing to do these days, lol. She's been having some family problems and is really, just. . . lost, I guess. But she's very friendly.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Wed Sep 19, 2012 3:00 pm

Of course, I'd love to meet as many as possible c: How would she meet a Durmstrang student when she's at Hogwarts? o: Though Charlotte sounds sweet. Maybe they could meet in the common room?

I'd love to have something to respond to soon, I'm getting pretty bored here and practically nobody bothers to reply to the posts I've made...
    gigi
    gigi
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by gigi Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:33 pm

Well, you can post with students from Beauxbatons and Durmstrang outside of school. Like, in the City of Azorat, or other wizarding places in the UK (or Russia or France). Paloma goes to England a lot to visit her sister, she can meet Mary during break, if you'd like.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:43 pm

Sure, I'd like that c: But we're in the middle of a term right now, aren't we? Anyway, I'd love if they could meet during the break! I'll probably PM you when it starts (if I remember).
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Wed Sep 19, 2012 9:10 pm

Alrighty, then! Or I'll PM you, if you forget. Anyway, for thread with Charlotte, would you like it anywhere specific or. . . ?
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Thu Sep 20, 2012 7:26 am

I don't really have any preferances... You can post on the Common Room thread I made c: I guess that's the most reasonable place they'd meet.
    Mary Swale
    Mary Swale
    First Year
    First Year

Post by Mary Swale Sat Sep 22, 2012 7:19 am

I would love someone who'd post more than once on the thread... I'm a bit tired of having my threads die all the time, and then no one joins whatever I make. THere's honestly nothing for me to do here D:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 11:22 am