Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship

Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship Empty Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship

Post by Caius Raske Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:27 am

Name: Caius Raske
    Family: Purebloods, officially landowners - mostly keep to themselves.

Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship Eye-candy-colton-haynes-19

Profile: CLICK HERE

General: Cai is highly intelligent and hyperkinetic. Because his family are secretly bounty hunters, he has received a lot of training from a young age. He is even-tempered and finds amusement in much of the world. Having had little exposure to girls his own age apart from his sister, he is still a virgin and has only been kissed by a girl once.

Currently, he works for as a groundsman at Durmstrang.

What's Going On: Basically, Cai's mother has been encouraging him to start thinking about marriage and start seeing eligible ladies from respectable families. They do not have to be pureblood, half-blood is acceptable.

I'd like to see Cai have a few awkward dates - those that clearly wouldn't work. Then, I think it would fun and/or interesting if he had a more serious relationship.

The main thing to keep in mind is the Cai is only on loan. He was created for Ksenia and is meant to end up with her.

Anyhow, if you are interested in helping me out, reply below.

Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship Thumbs_colton-haynes-jenn-hoffman-01
    Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship Empty Re: Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship

Post by Bonnie Clyde Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:30 am

Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship Tumblr_m8rqzkwe3E1r6h949

*clears throat* *wanders away*
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship Empty Re: Seeking Eligible Young Ladies for Dating and Courtship

Post by Caius Raske Thu Sep 06, 2012 12:39 am

Alright. So, Bonnie for the one who might have worked.

I need some ladies for dates, still.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Well, Alice's parents want her to find a pureblood boyfriend, and I was wanting to have them set her up on a date. If you'd like, Caius and Alice could have that awkward date that really doesn't go anywhere.
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:38 pm

Brilliant! ^^ Shall I start it, or would you like to do so?

Angel LaRue
    Angel LaRue
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Angel LaRue Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:48 pm

Angie. She's two years older than him, but very 'young' and can be hot tempered and a real player. One word: insanity. It could be that one date that is just insane and ends in chaos Wink
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Thu Sep 06, 2012 8:34 pm

Would you mind starting?
    Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Sun Sep 09, 2012 11:58 pm

I do love me some chaos and insanity, Angel. You're on. Very Happy

Caius Raske
    Caius Raske
    Durmstrang Staff
    Durmstrang Staff

Post by Caius Raske Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:28 am

Would you like to start a thread, Angie?

Angela Pasternak
    Angela Pasternak
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Angela Pasternak Sun Oct 14, 2012 7:52 pm

Bonnie Clyde
    Bonnie Clyde
    Beauxbatons Professor
    Beauxbatons Professor

Post by Bonnie Clyde Sun Oct 21, 2012 11:36 am

Endgame is I win everyone else can go home.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:49 am