Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Down Once More (Open)

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Down Once More (Open) Empty Down Once More (Open)

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jan 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Over her last year at school Faye had found one place she enjoyed quiet emmencly.

The Catacombs.

She had heard others talk about them in ways of them being haunted or evil, and she guessed their underground crypts and what not could be a little eiree at times, but she didn't have to deal with people down here. Most rarely came.

Down in the catacombs she felt safe and normal. She didn't have to worry about what social rule she didn't know she was breaking, or how she could barely look a person in the eye for more than a few minutes while having a converstation with them.

Down here it was just herself, and the silence.

Curling up on a ledge, she leaned back against the wall and closed her eyes enjoying the feel of safety around her. Which, perhaps was unwise, for really anyone could be anywhere done there and she wouldn't even know it.

In fact, someone could be watching her right now.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Location : In the Restricted Section of the library snogging Dylan Veer

Down Once More (Open) Empty Re: Down Once More (Open)

Post by rev tennant Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:40 am

What on earth am I doing here? That was Lora's first thought as she walked around the Catabombs. But she had to admit that it brought about a strange sense of calmness, even though she wasn't much of a quits person.

I miss my sister. She thought with a sad sigh. Shaking her head, she continued walking and trying to ignore the eeriness of the place. After a while, she was surprised to see Faye roaming the Catabombs as well.

"Hey Faye," she greeted her friend gently with a small smile. "What brings you here?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Jan 04, 2012 9:11 pm

Faye jumped at the voice even though it was neither that loud nor would it startle another being. She just startled too easily. Which was ironic for someone who had found herself to be rather good at sneaking.

"Oh, Lora Hi," she smiled shakily before taking a deep breath and claiming herself down. "I love it down here. Its just like me. Quiet and serious." She laughed a little at her attempt at a joke.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:40 pm

"Are you okay?" Lora asked, surprised by Faye's startled form. "What happened?"

"I'm sorry for interrupting," she apologized with a sheepish smile. "I didn't expect to find anyone out here. Truthfully, even I don't know what I'm doing here." She sighed and sat down. "But you're right; it is quiet and serious." She grinned slightly at her friend. "It's my first visit to the Catabombs actually."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 05, 2012 8:25 pm

Faye blushed, "Oh I am fine, and nothing happened. You just startled me is all. I startle too easily, do not worry about it."

"Well as someone who frequents the place let me welcome you," she responded iwht a smile.
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:21 am

"Why thank you, I feel very much welcomed already." Lora replied with a smile and leaned against one of the trees.

"So, is the place helping you witn your thoughts?" She asked curiously. She didn't visit that many quiet places especially for a walk, but today she was in a mood to explore.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sat Jan 07, 2012 3:49 pm

She nodded, "Good, as it should be."

Faye looked about and nodded, "Yes it really is. Its nice and calm. A very good atmosphere for just getting lost in your own head."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Sun Jan 08, 2012 10:57 am

"So, what were you thinking about?" Lora asked curiously. She didn't spend much time on her thoughts; it was quite rare. She was the type who expressed her thoughts and feelings in the form of poetry since she isn't used to people listening to what she has to say.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Sun Jan 08, 2012 9:51 pm

Faye smiled and sighed, "Oh you know... this and that... its rather quite cluttered in my mind. Easy to get lost from one thought to the next."

She laughed a bit.

"I guess what I was mostly thinking about was how nice it was down here... quiet and... safe. I could just sit here and be myself and not have to worry about every little thing. Its just nice."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:57 pm

"What do you mean, 'not have to worry about every little thing?' Something at school bothering you?" Lora asked, concern lacing her voice.

She nodded her head in agreement. "Somehow, quiet places have the ability to calm us. Especially the places which are rarely visited by people. Though I don't think I'll be coming back anytime soon. The place makes me sort of sad in a way." She admitted.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Jan 11, 2012 11:36 pm

"Oh, nothing specific. Something about the way my brain works I managed to make a big deal out of things that don't need to be so," she admited with a smile, "Down here... I just don't do it."

Faye tilted her head as she thought about what Lora said.

"I supposed it can be a little sad; I never really think of it like that though."
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:22 pm

"Are you sure? I don't mean to push you, but maybe I can help." Lora told smiling softly, hoping she didn't make Faye feel bad.

"I guess it's because of the whole death thing I've seen." She shrugged as though it wasn't a gig deal, even though it was. "I don't want to leave Durmstrang though. I really like it." She commented.
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Jan 19, 2012 1:05 am

"No you aren't pushing, but really Lora I'm fine. It's just part of the serious mind, we make problems for ourselves ever now and again," she gave a little smile.

"Are you okay?"
    rev tennant
    rev tennant
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by rev tennant Thu Jan 19, 2012 4:55 pm

"Aah, I see. Well, it's part of the not-so-serious mind to make a big deal out of small things," Lora replied with a grin. "I don't know why I do that though. I mean, I don't even know if things I think about are big or small."

"Um...yeah, I'm fine. I was just thinking about my sister." She told with a forced smile. "This place reminds me of her in a bad way."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Jan 23, 2012 1:32 am

"Well then we can do that together," Faye smiled.

And then that smile faultered just a bit at her next comment, "Oh, I am sorry Lora."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:53 am