Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

The Victim | INVITE

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

The Victim | INVITE - Page 3 Empty Re: The Victim | INVITE

Post by Karmzy Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:52 pm

Karma closed her eyes, realizing that he would never let her get close enough to his father for her to even attempt something. Knowing this, she decided that anything she was or was not going to do about Arsen's father would have to be behind his back, at the cost of his manliness or whatever. She hummed lowly, the sound barely audible as he put his arms around her.

"Alright." She said softly. "No attacking your father." Only killing. she added mentally. Only finding a way to keep him dead.

"So I'm supposed to sit back and watch you go head to head with every problem I have?" She asked, tracing patterns on his back with her fingers. "We both know that's never gonna happen."

There was nothing more she could say. So, instead, she let the moment stretch, wishing she could just stay in his arms forever.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jan 24, 2012 11:45 pm

He closed his eyes for a few seconds and sighed. "If you go after him Karma, i'll get there first and do it myself. He'll know exactly what im doing before i even do it. I'll be dead in seconds." He said, not that it was possible to kill his father. It was near impossible to keep himself dead and he was still part human.

"No i didn't mean that. I know you can look after yourself. Just let me take care of you too. I know im probably not the best at it but it gives me something other than killing to do. For a part of me thats all i ever want to do." He said looking out the window wondering where Boia had gotten to.

Aphrodite Kallistos
    Aphrodite Kallistos
    Other
    Other

Post by Aphrodite Kallistos Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:22 am

Aria lay on the bed, staring up at the ceiling. She wasn't really listening to Karma and Arsen's conversation. The girl turned her head to glance over at them.

Karma hadn't asked. She hadn't asked how it was that Aria knew a demon, how she could identify him by name.

Rolling onto her side so her back was to them, Aria curled into a ball and shuddered. Eventually, Karma would learn the truth that Aria had been lying to her all along. Not today, though, it would seem.

Her eyes slowly drifted shut. Fortunately, Aria was exhausted enough to slip into dreamless slumber.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:33 am

Karma glanced over her shoulder as she heard Aria roll over. She sighed and tightened her hold on Arsen briefly. "Alright, Hothead." She said softly. "I'll let you take care of me, and I'll even refrain from going after your father... As long as you don't go around killing people without me. Where's the fun in that?" She said, raising to her tiptoes to kiss him on the cheek. "Now go downstairs and do something productive while I sleep."

She slowly released him, stepping away from him and smiling softly up at him. "Good night, Demon boy."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Jan 25, 2012 3:56 am

"Deal." He said hoping she really did stick to it. He really didn't want to face his father when he had the intention for killing him. He nodded. "Sweet dreams." He said as he left try and finish his homework. Some how he didn't think that was going to happen.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:39 am