Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Fresh, hot brownies!

Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Fresh, hot brownies! Empty Fresh, hot brownies!

Post by Carla Dancescu Fri Jan 20, 2012 3:48 am

The cafe was empty when Carla came out from the kitchen with a tray of brownies. She'd spent a semester taking a muggle baking class and a semester learning about exotic and medical teas, and in her mind, it'd paid off. Her baked goods and teas were loved by many. She sighed deeply, breathing in the smell of the brownies. The tray was hot so she just left them on top of the display to cool off before heading to the front window.

Fresh, hot Brownies!

She placed the sign on the front door and headed back in, humming lightly to herself.

Fresh, hot brownies! Empty Re: Fresh, hot brownies!

Post by Guest Sat Jan 21, 2012 11:04 pm

Juniper walked down the snowy streets, her hair covered with snowflakes. Everywhere she tried to go was full of people, and she hated it. After awhile, she found a small cafe that didn't look too crowded.

There was a sign offering brownies. Juniper thought back to when she first arrived at her aunt's house in Ireland. Aunt Linea had made brownies to celebrate her coming to live with them. Her cooking wasn't great, but to the small, underfed orphan, they were the most delicious things in the world.

Juniper entered the shop, noticing that it was ocean themed. Normally, she thought places like this were extraordinarily tacky. This was no exception, but the lack of people made it exceedingly more likable.
    Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carla Dancescu Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:11 am

"Hullo, little one." Carla smiled to the girl, she had been watching a fish swim through one of the support beams when the girl entered. "Can I get you anything?" She asked, "We have fresh brownies and I was about to make some more tea." She offered.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 am

Juniper was surprised by the woman's kindness. She would usually hate that in people, but this lady had brownies.

"I'll have a little bit of both, I guess," she didn't really mind tea, either.
    Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carla Dancescu Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:03 am

Carla smiled softly at the girl, "Alright, lovely." Picking up a saucer, she placed a brownie, and handed it to the girl, "What type of tea would you like, love? We have all sorts, muggle and magical from across the world.

Post by Guest Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:57 pm

She took a tentative bite of the brownie. It was amazing. She had never tasted anything like this in her life. Sure, the hogwarts feasts were nothing to scoff at, but the individual pieces were never made with this much care.

"Umm, could I just get some chamomile?" June was never a big fan of caffeine, or really anything addictive. She hated that feeling that something was controlling her.
    Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carla Dancescu Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:53 pm

"Chamomile tea coming right up, dear." She smiled softly at the girl and turned to begin making the tea. A few minutes later she returned with the steaming cup of tea and set it infront of her, "Careful, love. It's hot." The smell of chamomile tea was always one of Car's favorites. "What brings you to Hogsmeade today?" She asked lightly as she began wiping down the bar counter.

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:25 pm

"Thanks," Juniper held the cup to warm her hands, which were beginning to lose their feeling. Her circulation was horrible.

"I don't know, there was a trip to Hogsmeade and... well I didn't really want to be in the castle alone..." She was beginning to reconsider her decision, she could really use some peace and quiet.

She took another bite of the brownie, "How did you learn to cook like this?"
    Carla Dancescu
    Carla Dancescu
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Carla Dancescu Wed Feb 01, 2012 1:49 am

Carla shrugged lightly at the question, "I was taught well by my mother. I have a knack for it." She smiled. "So, I see you're a Ravenclaw. I'm glad to see ravenclaw's haven't changed much."

Carla could vivdly remember the day she got sorted into Ravenclaw. It became her life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:41 pm