Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fresh air

Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fresh air Empty Fresh air

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun May 13, 2012 5:20 pm

Alex walked out of the castle and walked towards the dark forest. When she got there she looked around and walked into the forest. Alex walked farther into the forest and looked up at the stars. The stars were out and they were shining beautifully. Alex wished she had a camera so she could take a picture of the scenery. Alex took a seat on a rock and felt the cool breeze that blew threw her long hair.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Fresh air Empty Re: Fresh air

Post by Chance Monroe Sun May 13, 2012 7:13 pm

Chance strolled out of the castle, enjoying the fact that he hadn't come across any professors or prefects on the way out. Lucky, really. The boys in his common room were being loud and obnoxious, and Chance just wanted to get away. He twirled his wand around in his hand and stopped where he was, deciding whether or not to go any further or just stay where he was.

Looking off towards the Forbidden Forest, he realized he'd never really gotten a chance explore it, or even go near it for that matter. Making up his mind, he set off towards the direction of the woods. As an afterthought, he lit up the tip of his wand so he'd have a little guide as to where he was going.

He noticed a girl a little ahead of him, and watched curiously as she stepped into the forest. He continued walking, and came upon the gap in the trees where she had disappeared. He hesitated, not sure if he should enter the woods or not. He glanced behind him warily to make sure there was no one watching, and he slipped into the shadow of the trees.

"Hello?" He called out, being sure to not be too loud. He didn't want to alert any, er, dark creatures that he was here. He tightened his grip on his wand and took another few steps forward. "Is anyone out here?" He tried again, listening intently for a reply.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon May 14, 2012 12:07 pm

Alex was never the kind of person to realize there was something around her. She just realized it later. Alex heard someone in the forest and she got up. She looked around. She heard the voice again and set off in that direction. She was behind a tree when she saw a boy from her year. What was his name again, Callen, Calvin, Chance. Chance. She remembered him from her classes. Alex smiled when he looked around for someone. Alex came out behind a tree so she was in full view of him.

"Yes there is someone here" Alex said answer the question he was yelling out. "You no, you shouldn't shout real loud, we wouldn't want to get caught now will we" Alex said to him with a smile. She turned around and started walking back to her spot. "You coming" She said over her shoulder. She continued to walk until she got back to the rock she was sitting on earlier. Alex took a seat and made sure there was enough room for him to sit.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Mon May 14, 2012 4:10 pm

Chance jumped slightly when she spoke, not expecting her to be standing right there. He grinned sheepishly, running his hand through his hair. "I thought I was being pretty quiet... guess not," he said, laughing. He racked his brains, trying to remember the girls name. He had seen her in a few of his classes. Something with an 'A'.... Alex!

As she walked away, Chance hesitated, not sure if he should go so deep into the forest. Shrugging it off, he followed her, leaves crunching under his feet. He found her sitting on a rock, and there was still some space left for him to sit. He walked forward and sat down, looking up at the sky. At least, what he could see of the sky. Mostly just trees.

"So, what are you doing out here so late?" He asked, turning to look at her.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue May 15, 2012 12:19 pm

Alex smiled at him. "You were being quiet but you never no" Alex told him. She waited for him to join her at the rock. When she heard leaves crunching under his feet she smiled. When he took a seat she saw from the corner of her eye that he was looking at the sky like she was. When he started talking she looked at him. "Well I'm out here late because I was bored in the common room and wanted to get out for a while. There's no harm in that is there" Alex looked at him.

"Now Mr. Chance, why are you out here late at night" Alex looked at him waiting for him to answer her question.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue May 15, 2012 2:53 pm

"I get what you mean," He said, returning his focus to the partial sky view. When she smoke again, a sly grin spread across his face.

"The Gryffindor common room gets annoyingly crowded. Sometimes I just need to get away from all the noise," He said, shrugging. There were always people in there, being loud, playing Exploding Snap, and what sounded like having a who-can-scream-the-loudest contest. It was a disturbance to Chance's peace.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue May 15, 2012 9:23 pm

Alex laughed at what Chance said. "I'm sorry, the slytherin common room is like that too, mostly the first years who like to mess around and like to get to no where everything is. It can be annoying sometimes but it's funny to see the first years get excited. It reminds me of when I was like that" Alex told him.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Thu May 17, 2012 3:13 am

Chance grinned, remember when he was a first year. It all been so surreal for him, and he remembered how annoying he must've been buzzing around the common room constantly and making noise.

"Yeah... I guess we can't blame them. We were like that once too."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Thu May 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Alex looked at him and saw him grin. He looked like he was in thought so she let him be in thought. She remembered all the time she thought of things people interrupted her so she let him be until he spoke. Finally he did and she nodded.

"Yes we were, I still remember when I was a first year and I wouldn't leave my brother alone, he literally had to make me shut up" Alex said remembering all the trouble he got in for giving Alex chocolate.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:55 am