Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fresh out of School

Chantel Levi
    Chantel Levi
    Adult
    Adult

Fresh out of School Empty Fresh out of School

Post by Chantel Levi Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:11 pm

Chantel had just graduated from Hogwarts, she wasn't sure if she wanted to be a part of the wizarding world. Her mother informed her that she may be able to get a job at the Hygiene Clinic seeming that the owner had recently taken on a new employee

Chantel walked up to the counter and asked if she could speak to the head Hygienist, the admin told her that she was busy with a client but to take a seat and Tara would see her when she was free. Chantel said down on the seat and looked around, she wasn't sure if this woman would even accept her as a trainee but she could only hope
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Fresh out of School Empty Re: Fresh out of School

Post by Tara Middleton Mon Sep 24, 2012 6:41 am

Tara took a close look at the young lady out in the waiting room, she had looked a little nervous but seeing as many were that wasn't what drew Tara's attention.

No what drew the 25 year olds gaze was her dainty but kind look, and so to investigate, Tara called out.

"Miss Levi?"
    Chantel Levi
    Chantel Levi
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chantel Levi Tue Sep 25, 2012 3:55 am

Chantel heard her name being called out and quickly jump up, knocking some magizines off the table "Oh dear" she said softly then swiftly placed then back on the table neatly and walked over to woman

"Hi, um I was wondering if you were offering an Hygineist traineeships. I mean while I don't have any experience, im very eager to learn" Chantel said

She could feel herself getting nervous, she had to calm herself, because she always had a habbit of becoming clumpsy when she got nervous
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Sep 25, 2012 4:19 am

Tara sighed internally, here was a shy young lady asking for a role that usually required a person to be much more bold, immensely more bold.
    Not even a single bit of know how either, it was with these thoughts in her head that Tara asked this one stern question.

"Do you know that if you choose this road, it is difficult to find other paths? Think hard and answer me this question lass.
    Are you ready?"
    Chantel Levi
    Chantel Levi
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chantel Levi Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:42 pm

Chantel could sense that this woman was having her doubts about her, she then paused and thought about the question for a few seconds

"Yes, I've been thinking about this path for a while now" Chantel knew she would have to be more pushy, her mother always told her that her sweet nature wouldn't make her stand out in a job interview

"Im determined to get this traineeship, if you knock me back this year, I'll be straight back next year, and the year after that and the year after that" Chantel added, she felt selfish being so pushy and bold, but she didn't want to have to end up working in a bar
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Tue Sep 25, 2012 2:53 pm

There, Tara saw it.
    The innocent and shy young lady finally hardened her self and proved her resolve to Tara.
    In but a instant her doubts about the young lady disappeared, but Miss Levi; resolve or no still had to understand.

"Miss Levi, you might need to keep that innocent kindness, its what's going to be a close ally to you.
    But as for a year lass, it will be three years of learning, a year of basics, a year of getting used to the instruments, and a year of fieldwork directly under me".

Tara could only hope Miss Levis answer was the right one.
    Chantel Levi
    Chantel Levi
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Chantel Levi Sat Sep 29, 2012 9:14 am

Chantel was pleased to see that Tara seemed to approve of her, although she was certainly making her jump through many hoops. Chantel nodded when she heard the traineeship would take three years

"I thought it would be a long course, you need to know what your doing when dealing with people's mouths" Chantel was questioning herself as to if she was to soft for this job, it seems Tara wanted a bold person

Chantel then suddenly thought perhaps it was part of the test, perhaps Tara was trying to make her second guess herself, to see if she had the determination to stick to her decisions
    Tara Middleton
    Tara Middleton
    Muggle
    Muggle

Post by Tara Middleton Mon Oct 01, 2012 7:08 am

Tara looked harshly before breaking into a large warm smile, this was a person with conviction. One worth keeping, with a outstretched arm she looked at Chantel.
    "congrats, you pass."

Handing a pair of white shrubs to the young lady she grinned.

"Welcome to the team, Trainee"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:26 am