Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Victory Brownies

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Victory Brownies Empty Victory Brownies

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Oct 17, 2012 8:11 pm

Casey walked into the kitchen after beating her own record for running around the Black Lake, grinning hugely and breathing deeply. Mmmm... chocolate. She followed her nose to the source, finding a house elf pulling brownies out of the oven. Five minutes later, she was sitting on a safely out of the way counter with a plate of chocolate chip brownies and a huge glass of milk. She took a huge bite, closing eyes in bliss. God bless my metabolism, she thought.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Victory Brownies Empty Re: Victory Brownies

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 22, 2012 8:39 pm

Leshia was heading down to the kitchen. Because she was getting hungry and was going to get a snack. It would be something to get what her sister now ex boyfriend did to her. Leshia then walked into te kitchen. She then smiled as she the looked around. And seen a plate of chocolate chip brownies and ran over to them. But she then seen another girl was there and started to back up. Just in case they were made just for her.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:10 pm

Casey gestured to the plate with the brownie in her hand. "Go ahead, I shouldn't really eat all of these anyway." She smiled. "it's nice of you to wait though. I'm Casey, what's your name?" The girl was a little nervous and Casey hoped to make her feel more comfortable. She patted the counter next to her. "Hop on up if you want a seat."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Oct 23, 2012 3:14 pm

Leshia then started to walk back over to the brownies. After she was told that she could eat some of them. “ In my house unless my twin got them for me I wasn't aloud to eat the sweets.” She smiled a little bit. “ I'm Leshia.” She then was looking at Casey not really sure what to do. But she then told her to come over to the counter. And that is when she climbed up on the seat. Leshia then was smiling as she took a brownie.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Oct 23, 2012 7:20 pm

Casey frowned. "Aw, that's not cool. I mean my house was never loaded with sweets, but my parents let me and my sister have them equally when we did have them." She smiled. "In fact, they kind of had to force us to share them equally."

Casey smiled again. "That's a cool name, Leisha. How did your parents think of it? It's very interesting. Mine's just a standard Irish name. My parents are Irish and they liked the name Casey. If my sister wasn't adopted, her name would have been Kathleen. But her birth dad had already named her Alyssa." She realized she was babbling and blushed. "Sorry, didn't mean to prattle on like that."

Casey smiled as Leisha hopped up next to her and grabbed a brownie. Just like the shy little kids in the village, she thought. With some patience and kindness and bribe of sweets, you can get any of them to talk to you.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:15 pm

Leshia then looked at her. “ I come from a Slytherin family and I am the only one that is different. So I am treated differently. So I didn't get everything that my sisters did. Unless they are the ones that got sweets for me.”

She then blinked as she was thinking about an answer. “ I really don't know how they came up with the name Leshia. I guess it is a family name. I have an older sister named Carmin and my twin is named Tabi. Tabi is a Slytherin and well you can see that I am a Hufflepuff. I am the only one in my family that was in a different house. My father could care less about me.”

She then sighed as she told her home life. Sometimes she didn't like doing it. Because she knew some people would feel sorry for her. And the only reason that she stayed was because of her sister.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Oct 24, 2012 12:43 pm

Casey cocked her head to the side. "But were your sisters nice to you at least? It sounds like they got things for you and didn't really care what house you were." She hoped someone in the family had cared about Leisha. It would be very sad if she had no one.

Casey smiled. "Well it's still a really cool name. I like it. Leisha," she said again, rolling the name off her tongue and grinning. "I think I've seen Tabi around but I'm not sure I've ever seen Carmin. Does she still go here?" Casey shook her head. "That's so wrong. My dad was a Hufflepuff, my mom was a Ravenclaw and their two daughters were Gryffindors. My boyfriend's a Slytherin and my best friend's a Hufflepuff, so I obviously don't care about houses."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Oct 24, 2012 1:56 pm

Leshia smiled a little bit. “ Yes my sisters are awesome. They were both Slytherin so they didn't have to worry so much. But Carmin really hated our father. Not really sure of the reasons. But Carmin and Leshia was always there for me.”

“ Yeah I guess Leshia is a cool name. I haven't heard it before. She then was watching as Casey was grinning. “ Well you know if you see someone like me, then you found Tabi. And Carmin already out of Hogwarts. She moved away because she hates my father. So I really only have Tabi left.” Casey then was saying how it was wrong her father was treating her. “ That is how he is we are a Slytherin family with a Hufflepuff.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Oct 24, 2012 7:50 pm

Casey smiled. "That's good then. It would have sucked a lot more if you had no one at all. They sound amazing, although your dad sounds like a prat." She shrugged. "Sorry, but it's true."

Casey laughed. "Yeah, that's kind of the definition of twin," she pointed out. "Although I suppose you don't have to be identical." She nodded. "Yeah, I can understand that, even if it's not true for me. I wish I could have met Carmin, she sounds awesome." Casey shook her head. "That's still not right. He shouldn't be prejudiced like that."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Oct 25, 2012 5:34 pm

Leshia was smiling. “ Yeah it is good that I had my sisters there. But Carmin moved away so now I really only have Tabi. And I really don't like my father. I never have and after what happened this summer I could care less if he died.”

“ Yeah that is I know a lot of people mistake us. Unless you really know us then you can't tell. It is really funny to make people confuse.” She then listened as Casey said that she would have liked to meet Carmin. “ Yeah she is really awesome. I really miss her and I keep saying that she is going to come back.” Leshia then sighed. “ Yeah I can't control how my father acts.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:54 pm

Casey smiled. "I wish I had more siblings sometimes. I mean, I've got Alyssa, and she's awesome, and I've been calling Alexander my brother almost since we met, and my mom's practically adopted Moxie as part of the family, and Danni's like my brother... Ok, maybe I don't need any more siblings," she laughed. "I've got plenty." She cocked her head to the side. "What happened this summer?"

Casey smiled. "I don't know. I can usually tell the difference." Because everyone has a different tinge to their emotions. She of course didn't say that out loud. She smiled. "It would be cool if she could come back once in a while." She smiled wryly. "If I could control how people acted, I would be annoyed by a lot fewer people."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Oct 26, 2012 1:39 am

Leshia smiled. “ I only have my twin and my older sister. I really don't talk to anybody else and it seems like guys mix me and my sister up.” She sighed. “ I love my siblings but I wish that I had some more even a brother would be nice.” She then was being asked what happened during the summer. And the only person that knew was her sister. “ Well over the summer I was kidnapped and my father could care less .”

She smiled. “ That is cool that you could tell me from Tabi.”

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 26, 2012 11:20 am

Casey nodded. "Well I didn't have a 'brother' until I came here. Alex and I just sort of... adopted each other. We consider each other siblings. It's pretty great, but he can be annoying just like normal siblings." She gasped. "Merlin, are you ok? I mean, does it still effect you now?"

Casey smiled. "I have a thing with twins. I'm just cool like that," she joked.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:26 pm

Leshshia was listening to everything that Casey was say while eating a browine. “ Yeah but I am glad that I have Carmin and Tabi. They are the only reason that I haven't left home. Well I know Carmin isn't there anymore but still.” She then was watching to how Casey was reacting to what she had just told her. And she could see that she was shocked. “ Yeah it still effects me today. Tabi thinks that there might be something wrong with me. Since I was blacked out and don't know if he did anything to me.”

“ That is a good things. I usually get upset when people mistake me for Tabi.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Oct 26, 2012 9:20 pm

Casey nodded. "If you ever leave home and need somewhere to crash, my house will be open, to all my friends." She smiled. "My mom has an open door policy for all my friends. I mean I know we just met, but you don't seem the type to kill us all in our sleep or steal our money or anything stupid like that." Casey shook her head. "I don't know if I could handle it," she murmured. "That's really terrible, I'm sorry something like that had to happen to you."

Casey grinned. "Well you'll never have that problem with me. I'll be able to tell."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:33 pm

Leshia then heard this. “ I will have to remember that. I am just given a certain part of the house that I can stay in. But I don't think I have ever been invited to stay at a friends house before.” She then listened to Casey say that Leshia wasn't the type of person who would kill them in their sleep and or steal. That is when she laughed a little bit. “ If I killed you I wouldn't have a friend I can stay with and I have money.” Casey then was saying that she could never handled being kidnapped. “ Yeah I don't think that I really got over it.” And she was listening to her say how terrible it was and Casey was sorry this happened to Leshia. “ I wish that day I didn't go down to the lake.”

She then was grinning. “ Well that is good.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat Oct 27, 2012 2:52 pm

Casey smiled. "Yeah, I actually have another friend, Moxie, staying at my house right now. She doesn't have anywhere else to go, so she's kind of just become my little sister. Basically anyone can stay at my house, as long as we still have somewhere to put them." She laughed. "Good. Both are very logical conclusions." She shook her head. "Well I hope you get all the way better, although I don't suppose it will ever leave you, will it?" She leaned over and gave Leisha a quick hug. "If it ever happens again, I'll find you and kick the ass of whoever took you," she promised.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sat Oct 27, 2012 3:42 pm

Leshia smiled. “ That is a good thing that you take your friends in. I know once I graduate Hogwarts I am going to go try and find Camin. And go live with her so I don't have to be around my father and it makes senses if for you to take friends in if you have room.” She smiled. “ Yeah I know I am logical and have conclusions for everything.” Leshia then started to sigh. “ I don't think that I will ever get over this. It will always stay with me.” She then listened to Casey say that she would kick the ass of the person who did this if it ever happened again. “ I hope that I never happens again.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 28, 2012 4:52 pm

Casey smiled. "Yeah, I'd do pretty much anything for my friends. I guess that's why I'm in Gryffindor. I'm slightly ridiculous when it comes to helping or protecting my friends. I go a little bit overboard sometimes. Living with Carmin sounds like a good idea." She laughed at Leisha's comment, but didn't add anything else. She sighed. "I just really wish I could have helped. I wish it didn't have to happen." Casey nodded. "Me too, that would be terrible."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Sun Oct 28, 2012 7:36 pm

Leshia smiled “ That is a good thing that you will do anything for your friends. I really don't know why the hat put me in Hufflepuff, but it did. I am sure whatever house it put me in my father would hate it. Unless it was Slytherin then I would be fine.” She then talked about how living with Carmin was a good idea. “ Yeah I don't know where she is anymore. She just left us.” Leshia then watched as Casey was laughing cause it was really funny. And then she said that she wished that she could have helped her. “ It is alright it has already happened.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun Oct 28, 2012 11:54 pm

Casey smiled. "Yeah, I guess. I just worry that I'm a little overbearing sometimes. You must be loyal to your friends if you're in Hufflepuffpuff. Caring. Hardworking. I don't understand why people think being a Hufflepuff is a bad thing." She thought for a second. "Can't you send her an owl? Owls don't have to know where a person is to deliver a letter. Then she could send back her location." She shook her head. "It's not alright, but it is in the past and I can't do anything about it anymore."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:39 am

Leshia smiled. “ That is alright it shows that you are very protective. And yeah you are loyal to your friends if you are a Hufflepuff.” She smiled as Casey said everything that a Hufflepuff is. “ Well if you are from an all Slytherin family, they really don't like the house. I say that it was because of who I am.” Leshia then started to think about it. “ Yeah I think that I can do that. But I know I would never let my father know that I would be in contact with her. He also hates her.” She then sighed a little bit. “ Yeah nothing I can really do about it. Just hopes that it never happens again.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Oct 29, 2012 11:50 am

Casey smiled. "I suppose it is. And it's not like any of the Hufflepuff stuff is bad. You're just not as ambitious as a Slytherin, which isn't always a bad thing. You're not as power hungry as they are. Being power hungry can lead to demise, so that is definitely a good thing." She nodded. "Good plan." SHe nodded again.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:37 pm

Leshia then listened as Casey said that being a Hufflepuff wasn't back. It just she wasn't like what a Slytherin was. Which Leshia had never been like her twin or older sister. “ I never acted like a Slytherin growing up. I was always the different one of the family.” Leshia then looked as Casey said what she was thinking was a good plan.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 01, 2012 10:57 am

Casey smiled. "Being different is kind of my specialty, I know what you mean. I went to school in America for my first year, before my parents moved back to Ireland. Apparently, I was a little too different for some of the students there. They weren't exactly fond of me." Her smile became a little forced.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 1:17 pm