Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Victory Brownies

Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Victory Brownies - Page 2 Empty Re: Victory Brownies

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Nov 01, 2012 2:07 pm

Leshia smiled. “ Well I am glad that you are different. And you can tell me from my twin.” She then was listening to Casey's story. “ I am sorry that they treated you like that. But here I think you are the same.” She then smiled as she was talking to Casey. She was enjoying this time.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 01, 2012 7:58 pm

Casey laughed. "Oh, you obviously have never seen me being insane then. I don't think I'll ever be the same as anyone except my twin-sister-who-is-actually-adopted-but-that's-a-minor-detail. Her name is Alyssa and I swear we must have been twins separated at birth. We're that similar." She laughed. "One time, we broke out dancing in the middle of the Great Hall for no reason. It was great." She sighed happily. Talking to Leisha was nice.
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:02 pm

Leshia laughed. “ No don't think that I ever seen you insane. And it is good that you aren't like anybody else. You are yourself and sometimes it is good to act like your twin. Which Tabi and I do sometimes when we are born.” She then laughed a little bit. “ Well that might be true. You could have been separated at birth and didn't know it.” Leshia then was listen to one of the crazy things Casey did with her twin. “ Wow that must have been cool.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Casey smiled. "Yeah, it gets pretty intense," she joked. "I don't think I could ever not be like this. I mean my personality would be really hard to repress." She smiled. "It could be true, except we look nothing alike apart from our hair color." She nodded. "It was fun, even though people were looking at us like we belongs in a mental institute."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Nov 02, 2012 12:47 pm

Leshia then started to laugh. “ All you can do is be yourself and forget what everybody thinks about you. I have learn that over the years.” She then was listening to Casey talk about how her and her twin looks nothing alike. “ It is fun we you do look alike, I have fooled a lot of people and teachers.” she then was listening about dancing in the great hall. “ You should have made funny faces back.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:16 pm

Casey smiled. "Yep, that sounds like me. I can't be tamed!" She laughed. "I figure it would be. Oh well, there's always Polyjuice. My mom's a professional Potions brewer, so I kind have access to all the ingredients and knowledge I need." She grinned. "I can't remember, but knowing us, we probably did."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Mon Nov 05, 2012 2:27 pm

Leshia then started to laugh. “I think that I will have to remember that.” She then was listening how her and her twin could drink Polyjuic potion. “Well I guess that is one way to solve the twins looking alike problem.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Nov 06, 2012 7:31 pm

Casey nodded, laughing. "See that you do," she said, grinning. "It's a good thing to know." She smiled. "It's a difficult and overly complicated way to fix the problem, so of course I'd love it! But it's the most convincing anyway, so it would be ok with me."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:37 pm

Leshia then started to laugh. “ Yeah my father is a potion master. I know Tabi and I help him at his shop. Well I am the one that is cleaning up everything, while Tabi makes so potions. Being twins isn’t always fun I know Ivano, Tabi’s old boyfriend kissed me instead of her. And well that led into a fight right before I was kidnapped.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Nov 07, 2012 10:38 pm

Casey nodded. "Cool, something we have in common! Besides our rakish good looks and innate awesomeness I mean," she added, grinning. She made a face. "Ouch. That's got to be complicated," she said sympathetically. "She thought you did it on purpose? What did he say when he found out?"
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Thu Nov 15, 2012 2:53 pm

Leshia then smiled a little bit. “ Yeah I guess we do have something in common.” She was smiling because she loved talking to others beside Tabi. Sure she had friends well people that she knew. “ That was a little bit complicated I remember we got into a fight and well don’t have to tell you again what happened. My father didn’t care if I was alive.” Casey then was asking what happened when Ivano found out. “ Not really sure but I knew that he went to Durmstrang and cheated on her with some girl.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:30 pm

Casey grinned. "Potions master is an excellent thing to have in a parent, I already know as much potions as a sixth year because I grew up with it. I think I'm just going to take my OWL on it without taking the class, if I can." She whistled. "Yeah. Wow. That had to suck. I trust she's not mad anymore though?" She snorted. "Yeah, he definitely wasn't worth it then. You are both better off without him around."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:15 pm

Leshia sighed as she was listening to Casey talk. “ I am alright at potions my sister got to help our father. And she made some at his shop while I got to clean up all after them. I wasn’t allowed to make potions. It doesn’t look good when a Slytherin family has a Hufflepuff daughter.” She then listened as Casey asked if Tabi was still mad at her.

“ Yeah not anymore she was just really glad that I was home safe. And I know that we are both better off without Ivano.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:38 am

Casey looked at Leshia sympathetically. "I'll help you if you ever need it. I'm good and I won't yell at you or anything. And I'll actually let you make potions while I help you," she added with a smile. "It would be fun."

Casey nodded. "That's good. I'm glad you guys won't let a boy get between you. It's a true sister thing."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Tue Nov 20, 2012 2:36 pm

Leshia then started to smile as she listened to Casey. “Thanks I could use all the help that I could get. I mean I am alright at making potions. You have to be if your father is a potion master. And I think that it would be fun and would be around someone beside my sister.

She then was still smiling. “ Yeah I don’t think a boy will ever get between us. We are twins and there is nothing more important.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Nov 20, 2012 8:19 pm

Casey grinned at Leshia. "Awesome, this'll be great! We can see what we can come up with. Maybe we'll just invent our own potions. Throwing stuff in a cauldron and stirring sounds fun." She grinned. "Of course there's more planning than that, we need to make sure it doesn't blow up."

Casey smiled. "That's really cool. I don't think anything will ever come in between me and Lyssa either, which is great. It's nice to know you'll always have someone."
    Leshia Prewett
    Leshia Prewett
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Leshia Prewett Wed Nov 21, 2012 2:56 pm

Leshia then started to laugh. “Yeah come up with a new potion and then we would be the only ones that have it. Maybe we could open up our own potion shop. But it should be fun just making something new.” She was still laughing “ Yeah don’t want to blow up anything.”

When she was talking about Tabi she was happy. “ Just Tabi is the only one who shows me that she loves me.”
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:22 pm

Casey grinned. "Of course, being the only ones to have it is the best part. Then you have a secret! But what could we have out potion do? So many exist already, it would be hard to make a new one. Maybe something for werewolves, something easier to make than Wolfsbane..." she trailed off, already doing calculations and measurements and hypothesis in her head. She tapped her chin, coming back to the conversation. "You know, I never considered being a potions master. It would be really cool."

Casey smiled. "Well it's nice to have people love you and I'm your friend now too, so now you have more than just Tabi!"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 2:01 am