Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

UnKnown (Open)

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

UnKnown (Open) Empty UnKnown (Open)

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:28 am

Liam kicked up stones and sand as he paced the length of the murky lake. His head pounded from the argument he just had with one of his classmates. 'Why doesn't anyone get it...I'm not going to be like that' he thought angrily and kicked up another stone. Remembering the boys words from earlier, 'why don't you just pack it up Ashton! The only thing you'll have from Slytherin is looks, your no better than halfblood!' Even for all the hard words Liam didn't utter a single word to the boy, he just left the common room and this is were he ended up. With hot hands he reached up to rub his face only to find angry tears, huffing angrily, Liam plopped himself on the ground and covered his face. "Why?" he asked quietly.

UnKnown (Open) Empty Re: UnKnown (Open)

Post by Guest Tue Jan 24, 2012 1:07 am

Juniper walked along the water's edge, kicking up the many pebbles scattered on the shore. Her hands were dug deep in her pockets, since she had forgotten gloves.

Suddenly, she came upon a guy sitting alone on the ground with his head in his hands, apparently crying. She stared at him for a second, realizing that he was in her year.

Not really knowing what to say, she looked at him awhile longer. "What the hell is your problem?"

She probably could have worded that better.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Wed Jan 25, 2012 9:22 pm

Liam jumped from his sitting position and looked at the person who scared him. Sighing he realized it was just another student and ran a hand down his face turning away.
    "Nothing...I'm fine, okay" he got a little embarrassed at someone seeing him all washed up. Shaking his head Liam turned back to the girl, blowing out air from his nose he offered his hand. "I'm Liam Ashton, I'm in Slytherin and you are?" he asked politely.

Post by Guest Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:59 am

Juniper shook his hand, "I'm Juniper Carrow. I'm in Ravenclaw," then she shoved her own hand back into her pocket. She wasn't sure if it was just cold out, or if her circulation was horrible, which it was.

She sat down next to Liam, "You don't need to be embarrassed, by the way. I get it. People suck." That's me... motivational.

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Jan 28, 2012 12:42 am

"Nice to meet you Juniper" he smiled at her and laughed at what she said " Is it that obvious?" he shook his head sighing and looked out over the water, seeing an eerie black mist roaming the other shore. "You heard about that creature roaming around? They said it's kidnapped a few students.."

Post by Guest Sat Jan 28, 2012 4:58 pm

Juniper shrugged. It was, but she didn't want to offend him, "I'm just good at reading people."

"What, the Crow?" she started fiddling with the zipper on her jacket, "Yeah, do you have any idea where it came from?" Juniper looked up at the at the sky instinctively, then immediately looked back down. She was so paranoid.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Tue Jan 31, 2012 12:12 am

Liam nodded "Yeah, they said some students a while back let it free, from a secret chamber..it's got the Headmaster in a fluster and more students are going missing. I'm not to worried but I think it's best if we keep our guard up you never know" he shrugged rubbing his fingers together, being a veela he could conjure spells wordlessly and wandlessly. Liam looked over at Juniper and saw her slightly jumpy state, "Hey don't worry, I'm not gonna let some featherless chicken hurt you while your with me, okay." he cautiously patted her shoulder and gave her, her space again.

Post by Guest Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:26 am

"Bloody he-" Juniper cut herself off, remembering her aunt's harsh lecture on swearing, instead, she scoffed, "How many secret chambers does this school have?"

She looked out at the still water, remembering all the stories of mermaids and giant squids living there. It somehow didn't seem possible, that such an unmoving surface could hold so much life underneath.

Juniper gave a nervous laugh. She was about to say something clever, but then Liam touched her shoulder, and she completely forgot what it was. She looked back at the boy, then immediately turned her head again, blushing. He was something completely opposite of ugly, "No, a big strong guy like you? Bird-brains doesn't stand a chance." This time, her laugh was genuine.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Thu Feb 02, 2012 1:30 am

Liam nodded agreeing fully with her comment. "I know, they should know better than to keep secrets around the students, because most are so nosey to begin with" he shook his head in mild amusement. He smiled awkwardly at her praise, reaching a hand to rub his neck nervously.

"Now I wouldn't go that far, I'm not all that.." Liam looked over at her and noticed the wind blow her dark locks away from her face as she laughed and blushed turning away before she noticed.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 04, 2012 2:29 pm

"Tell me about it. Everyone here's too curious for their own good. That's probably why they're all being snatched up so quickly," Juniper smirked, "Then again, I'm really not one to talk." Her theory was that it was magic's fault. Having magic made you feel invincible, and so it made you way less cautious than any muggle would be. She wasn't going to make that mistake. Not at a time like this.

She started absentmindedly playing with her zipper again, "Anyway. It's good that we found each other. Either of us could have been bird-bait today."

Juniper laughed, "Oh don't be so modest!" She hated that, when people were modest. It seemed so fake, and this guy was anything but, "You're no twig."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sat Feb 04, 2012 11:55 pm

"You could probably beat me too under the right circumstances!" he poked her grinning jokingly, "I bet that bloody chicken would love to get his hands on you..But the way I see it you'd probably beat him to a pulp" he shrugged still grinning, then

Liam sighed shaking his head.
    "But I'm glad too, that you found me out here, for your reason and another.." he said quietly still having the smallest of smiles curving his lips.

Looking her in the eyes, "I promise, I won't let the bloody pigeon get you, Juniper" He held out his pinky and grinned fully letting two dimples pop out on his cheeks.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 12:40 am

Juniper unwillingly smirked at his comment. She hadn't smiled this much and meant it for a really long time.

She looked over at Liam, surprised, "What reason is that?"

She allowed herself a grin large enough to rival Liam's, then laughed... no... did she just giggle? Merlin's Beard. She hooked her pinkie with his, still smiling widely.

Last edited by Juniper Carrow on Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Feb 05, 2012 6:32 pm

Letting his grin fall just a bit he kept his pinkie curved around her own, squeezing it slightly. "I might have left Hogwarts..." he whispered, looking down at their fingers hers being so much smaller than his.

He scared himself just thinking about how fragile they looked, taking a deep breath he shook himself out of those thoughts.

"But I've got a promise to keep now, and I don't go back on my word..ever" unwilling his hand grasped her own, but still giving her enough slack for her to pull it away if she pleased. "Thank you Juniper" he gave her another warm smile.

Post by Guest Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:43 pm

Juniper's smile slid off her face, looking at him. Whatever he was upset about earlier must have been pretty serious, if that's what he was considering. She didn't question him about it, though. She knew only too well that it wouldn't be a good idea.

She kept her hand in his, appreciating it's warmth. She made a mental note to go buy some gloves later. Juniper looked up at him, returning his smile.

Then, she got up and brushed herself off, "This lake is super depressing. I'm gonna head back inside. You coming?"
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Feb 05, 2012 11:35 pm

Liam stood coping her movements and brushed off his jeans, and nodded.

"Yeah let's go, it's probably smarter than staying out here" he walked slowly trying to make the moments last longer before he had to return to his own personal little hell.

Somehow he felt this girl was helping, and wanted to spend just a little more time with her, before she'd have to leave him.

Post by Guest Fri Feb 10, 2012 4:58 pm

She started walking up the hill back towards Hogwarts, "We're in the same year, right? What classes are you taking?"

The wind blew her hair in her face and she pushed it back behind her ear. Juniper was seriously considering getting the stuff cut. She hated having long hair, but it kept her from needing to wear a hat all the time, which might be even more annoying.

Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:21 pm

"That's right, I'm taking Care of Magical Creatures, Defense Against the Dark Arts,
    Transfiguration Classroom, Flying Lessons, Potions, and Dueling...though not in that order. What about you?" Liam was kicking up stones along the path.

Unknowingly Liam caught Juniper's thoughts and before he could stop his rambling mouth, he unwilling spoke out. "Don't cut Your hair! It's beautiful, just like you...." slapping a hand over his mouth he stared at Juniper with wide eyes and just stood there blushing like a fool.

"I-I'm s-sorry I-I didn't m-mean t-to s-shout at y-you." he mumbled hoping she wasn't mad for what he said, being the reason just met.

Post by Guest Sat Feb 11, 2012 3:05 pm

"Well, I guess that means we have Potions and Dueling together. Hey, I guess that's going to be kind of cool."

She jumped back from Liam. Her eyes were wide with shock, and her cheeks were turning a deep shade of pink. Juniper did have the habit of saying things she didn't mean to, but she was positive that she didn't say that out loud. Then he also called her beautiful. The girl really wasn't sure what to be confused about first.

"T-that's... um... that's okay," She stood there staring at Liam, "How did you- I mean, I won't cut my hair but, uh... umm..." She finally decided on, "Thank you. Thanks."

Her blush increased to a vivid red at her inability to talk.
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:38 pm

Liam was bashing himself internally for his stupidity. He could tell she was curious of how he knew her thoughts and he couldn't blame her, it was strange.

"I'm sorry Juniper, please allow me to explain for my outburst. I'm...I'm a Veela, my family and I all have the power to seek peeks into the minds of those closest to us, though sometimes unwillingly. Though that is no excuse, please forgive me."

He didn't know what to expect, but he hoped she didn't take it the way most did...avoid him, like a plague. Even his own professors at times didn't know what to think of him and so they took to ignoring him as well.

He hoped she didn't but if she did, he spoke once more before turning away slightly. "But even though I'm apologizing it doesn't make what I said any less true.. I think you really are beautiful Juniper."

Post by Guest Mon Feb 13, 2012 1:43 am

Juniper stared wide-eyed at Liam, then smiled, "Well that's a relief. I thought you were using arithmancy or something on me, and that would be really creepy. I mean, you're only a second year." She was still shocked of course, but she figured if she kept talking it would make it better. Besides, it made sense that he was a veela. He had a certain... nevermind. she thought quickly.

Juniper started walking again, but stopped. She had just gotten over him being a veela, and he shocks her all over again. Normally, she would scoff and walk away if anyone called her that, but now, she found herself smiling and blushing brightly, "Thanks..."
    Liam Ashton
    Liam Ashton
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Liam Ashton Mon Feb 13, 2012 2:36 am

Liam was slightly shocked that she was taking this so calmly, and in his relief he grinned and walked to keep up with her.

Bumping her with his shoulder, he grinned fully showing his dimples, he was feeling slightly confident. "Any time.."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 4:08 am