Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sitting there trying to read ( Open)

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Sitting there trying to read ( Open) Empty Sitting there trying to read ( Open)

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 01, 2012 3:11 pm

Tessa was just sitting at one of the tables. She had just received the book " The Hunger Games." So far she loved the book, if someone saw her they may laugh at her. Cause she was reading with her fingers.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sitting there trying to read ( Open) Empty Re: Sitting there trying to read ( Open)

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:29 pm

Ophelia danced into the great hall and looked about. How could there be no one there no one she knew all that well.

Well know one she knew personally - she prided herself on knowing a little something about everyone.

Glancing around the room she saw a girl from her own house, she thought she was a year younger, and her name started with a 'T'... or something.

She waltzed over to the table and sat herself down.

"Ophelia Montague," she announced as she did so, and then glanced at her funnily, "What exactly, if you don't mind me asking are you doing?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Sitting there trying to read ( Open) Empty Re: Sitting there trying to read ( Open)

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 01, 2012 8:35 pm

Tessa jumped a little when she heard somebody. " Oh I am actually reading, I know that it looks funny." She started to get a little bit nervous because nobody knew how to act around her. " I am Tessa Grey."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:24 am

"Oh," Ophelia nodded remembering something, "You're blind aren't you? What's it like being... Never mind, I guess that's not really polite is it."

She laughed and leaned back in her chair.

"So... do you like read the bumps or something?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:29 am

Tessa smiled a litlte bit. " Yes I am blind and I really don't mind talking about it, it helps me to think that you understand." She wasn't used to people coming up and talking to her. " Yes it is just bumps, braile. And being blind isn't that bad,hard but not that bad."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:35 am

She nodded and then realized that Tessa would not be able to see such an action. "Thats good I guess; I don't think I could handle not seeing. I'm too use to doing it."

"So have you always been blind or did something happen?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 02, 2012 2:58 am

Tessa laughed. " Yeah I would say the same thing if I could see. I would be bumping into everything. Cause I am not used to it." She then carefully thought how she was going to anwser her questions. " I have been blind my whole life, really not sure how it happened."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:26 pm

"So you've like, never seen anything ever?"

Ophelia leaned closer on the table and began twirling her hair about her finger.

"So you don't like have any idea... what... anything looks like?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:29 pm

Tessa sighed. " No I have actually have never seen anything. But I do know when you lose one sense, the other increase." She sighed a little bit. " I have an idea what something look like, I know it is going to sounds silly, but I know I can feel colors."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:23 pm

"Really? That souns... so what exactly does... red feel like?? Is it an acutal feeling or..."

This all seemed suddenly very fascinating to Ophelia.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 03, 2012 6:42 pm

Tessa started to laugh. " Red can mean different things. For expamle it can mean love or also blood. I know when I touch orange that it makes me happy, cause it is so bright." Never before has anybody been so interested in learning anything about her.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 04, 2012 4:28 pm

"I've always loved orange," Ophelia stated, "Though I looks simply aweful in it. Totally does not go with my complexion."

Ophelia tapped her foot as she thought of something else, "So.. do you like have super hearing or something too?"

A grin spread across her face as she thought of the advantages of that.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 04, 2012 8:25 pm

Tessa laughed a little bit. " I am not sure what colors I look good in. But I do that pink." She smiled and laughed even louder. " I am not sure if I have that good of hearing. But I can usually tell when someone walks into the room." Tessa loved it that someone was taking interesed in her, and it felt good that someone was actually asking her questions.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Feb 07, 2012 12:53 am

Ophelia pouted a bit. All her dreams of extra gossip crashing around her.

"But you can't like, hear peoples conversations really well; like when they might think you can't?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:01 am

Tessa smiled. " Yeah people thinks that because I can't see, means that I can't hear."

She smiled a little bit, she loved it how this person was still talking to her.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:20 am

"So I imagine," she hedged slowly not wanting to seem too pushy for who knew this girls views on such things. She didn't want to lose the opportunity she may have. "I imagine you hear stuff something, that people did think you heard."

Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:11 am

Tessa smiled a little bit. " Yeah I hear stuff that people don't know about." She was trying to figure out why she was asking her about her hearing. Or if she heard something. But she really wasn't thinking about that. It was the fact that someone was asking about her, and making her feel like she is just another person. Tessa laughed a little bit, she was hoping that this person didn't think Tessi was laughing at her.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:06 am

"Soo... these things you hear... any of them interesting? Amusing," Ophelia laughed easily and picked up some food, playing with it, "I bet you have a lot of stories to tell."

"I'd love to hear a story."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 12:10 am

Tessa sighed. " Most of the time I usually don't pay attention. Cause it is usually petty things, when you are blind you learn how to value things." She felt bad cause she got Ophelia hope up.

" I really sorry."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:27 pm

Ophelia sighed. Of course she'd be one of those - too rightous to see the value in making other people's business your own.

There was a certain power in knowing what everyone else was doing, and Ophelia did enjoy power.

Still... maybe she could be useful somehow. Phillie continued to think on it.

"That's alright Tessa," she said rather grudgingly - Ohpelia really did hate being dissappointed. "So... what are you reading? I don't think I asked." Quite frankly because she didn't care, but she needed to hedge time to figure out her next plan.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Wed Feb 08, 2012 3:44 pm

Tessa could tell that she was disapoint. But it seemed like that was what Tessa was good for. She then smiled alittle bit." Oh I am just reading The Hunger Games. It is a really good book so far, I don't know how I could put it down.

She could tell that Ophelia wasn't really intested, only wanted to know if she heard gossip. And it wasn't that Tessa didn't enjoy it. It is that she has never acutally paid attention to it. And most of the time she was wondering what others thought about her. But slowly she is starting to forget what others thinks, cause she can only be who she is.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:11 pm

Ophelia shrugged, "Never heard of it. Muggle book?" Something about the title just screamed Muggle. Phillie did not read unless she had to and certainly did not read muggle books.

"What's it about?" Maybe if she focused real hard she could pretend these were real people and this was gossip - who knows, maybe that would amuse her.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Tessa smiled. “It is actually the first book in a series. And yes it is a muggle book.

She the paused a couple to seconds. “Well it is about how North America was spilt into 13 distracts. Well the capitol thought they would make an example out of 13, and destroyed it. Every year the choose a boy and girl from each distract, to be apart of the hunger game. Where they have to fight till the death.
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:22 pm

Ophelia leaned back and smiled, "Fight to the death, eh? So, you've got to have a backbone to survive these games."

She would give the muggles credit on that one. The fundemental plot was amusing, though she doubted it had any magic, and really - any plot could be improved with magic.
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:28 pm

Tessa smiled. “And you have to outsmart everybody else. But it is about a girl name Katniss from disctrat 12. Her name was drawn, but her sister. Katniss volunteered herself instead. And the boy name was Peeta. They came up with a plan to make everybody believe they were in love, so they both would come out.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 4:43 am