Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sitting there trying to read ( Open)

Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sitting there trying to read ( Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting there trying to read ( Open)

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 am

"Ah yes, love," Phillie drawled unimpressed sarcasim dripping through her voice, "What is a story without love."

She leaned forward a bitter little smile on her lips, "And let me guess, the fall in love while they're pretending to be in love, Right?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Sitting there trying to read ( Open) - Page 2 Empty Re: Sitting there trying to read ( Open)

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:27 am

Tessa blinked. " I guess without it, you have a bunch of tennagers trying to kill each other."

She then started to think for a couple of seconds. " In this one, not really. But maybe in the other two. I am almost to the end of the book."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:14 pm

"Ah, but the book forgets that you can have that just as easily with love as without," she stated. "The world romanticizes love too much you know that? They leave only one time, on good facet."

She rolled her eyes and swung her legs away from the table. "They forget all of love's dirty little secrets."

"Oh really? At least the books being a tadbit orginal. Score one for the muggles. Tell me if they ever do."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:53 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " I will remember to tell you once I read them. They are really not that long, so they don't take a lot of time."

After thinking for a couple of seconds. " I think I know a muggle book you might like, but it is really long. " Gone with the Wind."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:19 am

Ophelia kicked back from the table, standing up, but leaning back forward on it to speak to the girl.

"Oh really? And what does this wind say of love?" she asked with a quirk of an eyebrow, "Does it tell all the dirty little secrets? Abusive husbands, and arranged Marriages? Love triangles and affairs?"
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:26 am

Tessa smiled. " Well i can tell you it is a very long movie. But it was good, it was filmed in the 40's. So it was different."

She knew that she had loved Gone with the Wind. Well it is set right at the start of the Civil War. Scarelett actually loves a guy named Ashely, but he is to be married to someone else. So to make him jealous, she married someone her friend was going to marry. Scarlett will do whatever it takes to gets what she wants."
    Ophelia Montague
    Ophelia Montague
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ophelia Montague Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:40 am

Ophelia smiled and rueful little smile, "Well Scarelett sounds like my kind of girl. I may even check this one out. Maybe."

She shrugged, smiled and twirled away from the table.

"It was nicee to meet you Tessa, but I really do have to run now."

She started to flounce away but stopped for a moment to throw over her shoulder.

"And don't forget, I still expect to be told when those - charming - children stop play acting at love and fall into the real thing."
    Tessa Grey
    Tessa Grey
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Tessa Grey Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:59 pm

Tessa smiled a little bit. " It was nice to meet you too." She then opened her book back up.

" And I will be sure to tell you, once I find out."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 3:10 pm