Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sugar, Sugar (QUIL & PIE)

Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Sugar, Sugar (QUIL & PIE) Empty Sugar, Sugar (QUIL & PIE)

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:08 pm

Pieter sat in the dead gardens, letting out a small sigh. Merlin, this was either the best or worst thing he ever did. Sure, when he had invited Quil here for a "surprise" he had meant to cheer the new boy up, but this was... too much like a date to be comfortable.

Quil had mentioned never having a valentine, so Pieter had set up a joke with a lunch and a box of chocolate, but now it didn't seem as funny as it did weird. He pushed up his glasses with a sigh. No wonder Alex left him.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sugar, Sugar (QUIL & PIE) Empty Re: Sugar, Sugar (QUIL & PIE)

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:33 pm

Aquila was more than his usual little ball of energy as he bounded out the gardens.

If there was one thing Quil hated more than anything else, it was waiting. Patient he was not. So, of course being told there was an idea involving him, and then a surprise, which he was to wait for almost killed the boy.

Almost.

But now he wasn't waiting another second longer. He more or less ran across the lawns, towards the Gardens, stopping once he was inside.

"Alright!" he demanded with a grin in place of any formal greating, "Surprise time!! Come on Piety whiat is it?!! You're killing me with suspense here."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Location : I dunno... I wish I was in America- NO England NO- Japan. I like Sushi

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Feb 09, 2012 9:55 pm

Pieter jumped at Aquila entrance, then let out a bark of laughter. Losing his embarrassment, Pieter stood and pulled a box of chocolates from a shelf.

"You said you never had a valentine, right?" he explained, "I thought that was sort of sad, so... um..." He handed the box over, "Happy Valentine's Day."

"I didn't even even any of the chocolates," he joked, sticking out his tongue.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:08 pm

Quil's face broke out in a grin at the candy.

"Thank you Pieter," he grinned and openned the box. "Aren't you sweet - though you're making me look like a bum for not having anything for you"

He laughed good naturedly and held the open box out at him, "Have a chocolate, for being a stronger man than I would've been." He leaned forward and added in a whispers, his eyes glinting with mischief, "Besides, got to make sure you aren't trying to posion me."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:18 pm

Pieter gave a soft smile at his apparent happiness. Good, he wasn't freaked out. "You don't have to get me anything; Gifts are my thing, not yours, "he joked, grabbing a peanut butter chocolate. He pooped it into his mouth and chewed thoughtfully. "See? No poison!"

He leaned against the shelf of the garden, adjusting his glasses. "I should have gotten you a teddy bear or something else stupid too,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:26 pm

Quil raised his eyebrows, "Careful there Piety - I can take these words very seriously. Years can go by and I shall never buy you a thing, cause you have claimed I don't have to."

He smirked, and took a chocolate eating it rather greedily.

"Well good, I know some people who shall be highly unhappy should I turn up dead... granted you could probably blame it on me and get away home free." He shrugged and laughed.

"Oohh, one of those ones with the big hearts on them?" Quil's voice shook with amused excitment. "Next time Piety, next time."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:44 pm

Pieter watched him eat the chocolate with blank eyes. He wasn't listening anymore, but he nodded, pretending to follow. A part of him was wondering what it would be like to lick that stray chocolate off of the corner of his mouth.

The other half reminded him that was stupid.

"Sure, whatever you want," he droned, shaking him head. He took another chocolate and pressed in through his lips. He savored it, smiling, "Cherry center."
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:04 am

Aquila glanced at the boy and noticing his slightly dazed stare he snapped his fingers sort of in his face and smirked.

"Okay there, Pietster?" he tilted his head and smirked, pulling a hand on his face, "Do I got something on my face?"

He grabbed another and popped it in his mouth, completely opposite of Pieter barely tasting it before he swallowed and took another.

He raised an eyebrow, "Whatever I want?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:23 am

Pieter nodded, giving his far away smile.

"Yeah, let me get it," he reached out, scrubbing off the chocolate with his thumb tenderly. 'There you go,"

He raised an eyebrow at Quil's eagerness to have whatever he wanted. "Yes?"

He took another chocolate, rolling his eyes at the boy's glut. "Eat them slower; they taste better,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:39 am

Quil blushed but smiled as Piet took off the chocolate. "Oopsy," he laughed, rubbing the back of his hand over the spot again unconsiously.

Aquila stuck out his tongue and popped another into his mouth.

"They taste perfectly fine like this," he mumbled, oh so attractively with the chocolate in his mouth. "I'll eat them how I wanna."

"Well then," Quil wiggled about as he thought, raising an eyebrow, "What do I want?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:49 am

Pieter took in a deep breath, thinking about whether to say what he was thinking or not. He looked at Quil stuffing his face and was suddenly struck with inspiration.

"Hey, what flavor is that?" he took a step forward, his hand finding Quil's arm, "Let me try,"

He leaned in quickly, placing his lips on his. A flash of the tongue swiped his lips, filling Pieter with the taste of fine chocolate and something that could only be Aquila.

As soon as he started the kiss, he broke away sheepishly, a blush across his face. "Sorry," he mumbled, 'Sorry,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 10, 2012 2:34 am

Aquila was minding his own business, absentmindedly reflecting on the question, when Pieter's hand ended up on his arm. He looked down at the hand and looked back up.

"Oh, I-" he furrowed his brow and trailed off catching the boys eyes. "How can you-"

The words were lost as Pieter's lips ended up on his own. Pieter kissed him - kissed him.

Quil blink at the boy as he pulled away. His brain rather - no completely - numb. Some part of his brain told him he had been here before, but he pushed that part (and the memory of how he acted last time) far away from him.

"No-no," he shook his head. "That's-that's," he ran a hand through his hair, taking a deep breath. After blinking another moment he managed a half smile - that probably still looked stunned - and said the first thing that came to his head, "So, so... what flavour was it?"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:52 pm

Pieter let out a soft sigh, forcing a smile smile to hide the sinking feeling in his chest. That was rejection at its best.

"Truffle," he replied softly, looking out the window, "I'm really sorry. I mean, I didn't- I didn't think-" He shook his head, "I'm sorry. I can go if you want me to,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:30 pm

Quil tilted his head as the boy sighed and "smiled". He wasn't an idiot, in fact when it came to facial expressions, he was quite good at.

What he wasn't good at - it seemed - was this. He had definitely said something wrong.

"I don't want you to go. And," he trailed off for a moment, glancing at Pieter before glancing at the ground.

"You don't have to be sorry," he said softly, looking away, searching for words that were truthful. He was never good at saying the truth in these sorts of situations. "I mean... if you want to be sorry but... I- I am... I mean, I'm - at least i don't think that I'm..." god he was garbling this up.

Sighing, he continued to watch his foot as it worried a hole in the ground.

"I'm not."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Feb 10, 2012 9:55 pm

Pieter looked up at Quil over his glasses, a bit unsure of the situation. Neither of them seemed to want to make eye contact.

"That's... good," he nodded. Realising he would never get a straight answer out of the boy, he reached for his hand, gripping in loosely enough for Quil to pull away if needed.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:19 pm

Aquila looked down at their clasped hands for a moment, before returning the gesture, holding the hand ever so slightly firmer, and sliding just a bit closer.

Then, nodding his head slightly he drew his gaze back up to meet Pieter's and gave a slight smile, "That is."

He hummed at the silence for a long moment, tapping his foot, before - finally- relaxing ever so slightly.
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Fri Feb 10, 2012 10:46 pm

Pieter took another step forward, a rather unmanly blush growing on his cheeks. He squeezed back with a small smile. He didn't move to do anything else, happy with the proximity between the two.

"Good," he repeated, unsure of what else to add.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Fri Feb 10, 2012 11:18 pm

Quil nodded again, and settled back again. Looking down, he shrugged and grabbed another chocolate, this time actually chewing it slowly.

"Well what do you know?" He smirked, "I can taste it more this way."

He fidgeted for a moment agian - more just because that's what he did than anything else - and then blurted out the most mundane question that came to his mind.

"Favourite colour, you got three second, go!"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:15 am

Pieter watched him eat, letting on the tension in his shoulders. He leaned back, still keeping their connection.

"I told you," he grinned, almost bragging, "Everything tastes better if you slow down,"

He paused, caught off guard. "Green! No, wait, blue! No, a green-ish blue! Yeah!"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Feb 11, 2012 12:43 am

Aquila smiled and raised an eyebrow, "Well then, I may just have to take your advice sooner, next time you give it."

He gave a little laugh, took one more chocolate popping it in his mouth and looking back at the box. There was only one left. He held it out to the other boy.

"Greenish Blue it is then," he smiled nodding his head and grinning. "I have to say I'm chartreuse man myself."

He nodded his head and grinned, "Your turn Podre; pick a question, any question. Step right up to the game show everyone's dying to watch - Quil has to answer!"
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:05 am

Pieter smiled, taking the box. "COme on, we can share it," he gestured to the last chocolate, "We can split in half or something," He ignored the thoughts of a chocolate kiss, of course.

He paused, thinking dramatically. "What is your favorite.... animal?"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:44 am

Quil tilted his head, and then nodded, "Sharing it is.... how are we going to split it?" Aquila looked around trying to find something that would cut the moderately small treat in half.

When he came up with nothing, he did what his impulsive nature always did. Act first. He grabbed the chocolate bit half of it off, and then held out the remaining half, grinning impishly.

"Animal?" the boy repeated, humming slightly as he thought. "Well it is definitely not dogs, I can tell you that." He shivered dramatically. "I'd say dragons. You can't beat the firey doom that is the dragon."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:21 pm

Pieter took the chocolate sheepishly, a bit confused on why he could deal with a kiss, but not this. He bit down on it with a smile- caramel. "Thanks," he smiled, "It's good,"

"You don't like dogs?" he asked, raising an eyebrow, "Dogs are so loyal and cute. I always wanted one, but my sister has problems with animals, " he rolled his eyes at the thought.

"Dragons are cool though; a bit dangerous though,"
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Sat Feb 11, 2012 9:14 pm

Aquila shivered and shook his head vehmently.

"Dogs are most definitly not cute," he stated firmly. "I do not like them. Nuh-uh." 'not liking them' was a bit of a understatment - completely, and utterly terrified of them might be a better statement, however Quil thought he'd under play that one.

The boy tilted his head, and shrugged, eyes sparkling with mischief, "Then you can say they're never boring. Besides... I like a bit of danger, now and again."
    Pieter Popov
    Pieter Popov
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pieter Popov Sun Feb 12, 2012 12:40 am

Pieter shook his head with a sweet grin.

"They are too! They fetch and beg and such," he nodded, agreeing with himself, "Dragons are the scary ones. Danger is good once and a while; I'd rather stay at home!"

He found this ironic, seeing as he had seen plenty of danger in his life time. He squeezed Quil's hand again, looking away. "I can be dangerous too, you know. I'm a bit of a rebel,"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:26 pm