Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sugar High

Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sugar High Empty Sugar High

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 4:52 pm

Anne smiled at the happy two year old walking beside her holding her hand. She missed her home in England so here she was back home. She smiled at the familiar ally. She had loved the first time here. She sighed, wishing her parents had seen it more than once.

She led the small boy to the ice cream parlour. She smiled at him. She loved her son more than anything, no matter who his father was. She walked up to the counter and looked over the menu. She order her child a small cone and got nothing for herself. She paid the man and sat down by the window. She never like to have her back to anyone. She had made that mistake before. She sighed and laughed at the mess DJ was making.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Sugar High Empty Re: Sugar High

Post by Lucia Phoenix Wed May 09, 2012 5:22 pm

Lucia was lost again. She somehow ended up in England again. Shaking her head she looked around and grumbled a little. She spotted an Ice Cream parlor and smiled a little.

Lucia walked into the Ice Cream parlor. She looked around and hmmed. Going up to the counter she ordered a small cone and smiled.

She looked around and noticed a child with his mother and he was making a mess. She laughed a little and walked over and sat behind the child and slowly ate her ice cream.

Lucia really needed to find her way back home but she would do that later.
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 5:33 pm

Anne saw someone come up behind her and watch DJ. She carefully took out her wand and held it concealed at her side. She smiled at her son and carefully looked at the woman.

"Hello, can I help you?" She asked kindly. She didn't want to give the wrong impression but surly she had to be careful. She didn't trust the unknown woman.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Wed May 09, 2012 5:38 pm

Lucia blinked and smiled softly "I'm sorry your son reminds me of my little nephew. I miss him and we used to go to ice cream parlors all the time before I left."

She shook her head to push back the memory and slowly stretched her hand out tot he women. "I'm Lucia Phoenix."

Lucia finished off her ice cream and patted her pocket checking for her wand just in case she needed it.
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 5:50 pm

Anne nodded. She shook her head lightly and smiled at the woman. "Oh, sorry. I'm Anne." She said not giving her last name. She never did. She was always careful. Her name could give a lot away.

"German?" She asked wondering about her accent. She tensed slightly. She never trusted Germans, she had her reasons for that. However despite her susppsion she still took her hand and shook it. She was polite. This woman had done nothing wrong, yet.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Wed May 09, 2012 5:56 pm

Lucia shook her head "I'm not German. I'm Brazilian and Russian. I have never been to Germany in my life" She was slightly insulted that she was accused of being something she wasn't.

Muttering in Portuguese about people who can't tell the different accents, She pushed back her temper.

Lucia was known back home for her temper and she was trying to control it.
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 6:09 pm

Anne looked down and blush ashamed and shook her head. "I'm sorry, I've never been good with accents." She said honestly. She shook her head, she was stupid for thinking that.

"Russian, you went to Durmstrang then?" She asked wondering.
    Lucia Phoenix
    Lucia Phoenix
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lucia Phoenix Wed May 09, 2012 6:16 pm

Lucia nodded "Yes I work there now." She smiled when she realized she controlled her temper.

She smiled at the kid "What's his name? Don't worry about offending me. It happens a lot I'm good at ignoring it."

Lucia smiled and leaned against a table,
    Anne Emery
    Anne Emery
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Anne Emery Wed May 09, 2012 6:25 pm

Anne nodded having never wanted to teach herself. She loved kids but she didn't want to go back to school. She would not want to hash up old memoires.

"His name is DJ, it's short for Damien Jonathan." She said smiling at the young child. She rolled her eyes lightly and cleaned him up. How he managed to make such a mess she had no clue.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 7:28 pm