Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sugar High

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sugar High Empty Sugar High

Post by Faye Beneparte Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:02 am

There was so much of it everywhere. Candy, every kind imaginable danced before the young girl's eyes. She hardly knew where to begin.

Faye had never been much for the sugary treats. They were nice she supposed, but she simply couldn't see the desire so many had to practically drown themselves in it.

That being said, at this particular moment, she could hardly wait to try each and everyone. As ridiculous as it sounded, she could hardly contain herself.

"But where to start?"
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Sugar High Empty Re: Sugar High

Post by Kieran Urquhart Wed Sep 05, 2012 5:55 am

"Muuuuuuuuuuuuum! I think I can look around a shop by myself, thanks," cried the Slushatel, shaking his head. He glared at his mother, before softening his gaze. "I love you," he grinned, before swiftly running away inside Ivanovich's.

Now that he was in Candy Headquarters Near Durmstrang, Kieran twirled, nodding at the sweets that he saw. He picked up a couple of Chocolate Frogs at arm's length and plopped them inside his basket. He gave a firm nod, making his way to the other side of the store for the Chocolate Cauldrons.

On his way, however, he encountered a familiar brunette... the one with cancer, he supposed. Except last time he checked, she wasn't a brunette!

What would he know anyway?

"Hey!" he called, grinning as he skipped towards her, "are you looking for anything?"
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Sep 05, 2012 2:13 pm

Her small head turned at the sound of a vaguely familiar voice. Her eyes skimmed over the face, and she concluded that she did know him, he was in her house. They may have spoken once, but she was sad to say she couldn't place the name.

"I don't know," she admited honestly looking at the wall again, "Its been so long since - I hardly remember what half of this tastes like."

She turned back to the boy, "I'm Faye - in cause you didn't remember."
    Kieran Urquhart
    Kieran Urquhart
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Kieran Urquhart Thu Sep 06, 2012 2:50 am

Kieran stomped his final step, stopping right next to the brunette. He then swung his cart round so that it was hanging off the other arm. "How on earth could you not eat sweets for longer than a day?" he questioned, "they say that a spoonful of sugar makes your medicine go down!" He flashed an ever wider grin at the brunette.

His tone grew cockier as soon as he said his name, "Kieran." He then glanced at his basket, and took out a chocolate frog, passing it to the girl, his voice dramatically softening, "You can have it, if you remember liking these."
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Thu Sep 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Faye blushed slightly, but a kind smile stayed on her face. Nothing could ruin her good mood. She was just far too... hopeful, to allow anything to get her down.

"Its a long story," she spoke softly, "Or more... its a short story that took up a long time - though I do think someone should have told me the sugar trick. I'm frightfully bored of medicine."

Her smile softened into one of honest gratitude as she took the offered candy, "Thank you, though I really shouldn't. You're getting it for yourself yes? I'm sure I can find something."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:55 am