Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

CharLena's SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot Duel... without the hot. [PG 13]

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

CharLena's SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot Duel... without the hot. [PG 13] - Page 2 Empty Re: CharLena's SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot Duel... without the hot. [PG 13]

Post by Rora Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:47 am

Lena shrieked as she fell onto the floor a couple of yards away from Charles. How could he have not felt her punches? She shrieked as she tried to lunge towards him, running as fast as her feet can carry her.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

CharLena's SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot Duel... without the hot. [PG 13] - Page 2 Empty Re: CharLena's SuperMegaFoxyAwesomeHot Duel... without the hot. [PG 13]

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:50 am

It didn't take long for Charles's arms to react and catch Lena in his arms, but not without him falling down onto the ground so it looked like Lena was on top of him. Perfect.

"This is awkward," he replied.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 16, 2012 10:58 am

"You think?" Lena snapped, trying to get off Prentiss. She then shook herself off him and sat in a cross legged manner, raising an eyebrow at him. "Did you really have to do that?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:00 am

"No!" Charles snapped, sitting up. "You think I would want to look like... that with you? And don't you have a boyfriend?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:03 am

Lena hated Charles for a multitude of reasons. One: he was an idiot. Two: he was an idiot. Three: he pokes his nose into other people's business and that was annoying. "I do indeed, have a boyfriend," she replied calmly, "honestly, don't you keep in touch with today's affairs?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:04 am

Charles scoffed. "The klutzy lapdog. Right," he muttered, looking at the floor. He then looked up expectantly at Lena. "And I have a girlfriend."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:06 am

"I think I told you about a million times not to call him a fucking lapdog, because he isn't!" Lena snarled, easily grabbing her wand from across the floor. "We just have a lot in common. One of them is that we both hate you and we think you should go to Hell."

She raised her eyebrow. "Won't she be scared that you're seeing me here in the middle of the night?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:08 am

Charles scoffed at Lena's replies. "Yeah, sure, whatever." He then shook his head. "I'm dating Dommi, remember?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Feb 16, 2012 11:13 am

Lena rolled her eyes. "Oh fuck. Seriously? Whatever happened to, 'I can do much better than her?'" she asked, raising an eyebrow. She then shook her head. "Anyway, since this is over, I would like to go, now." Without even saying 'Goodbye', she then whacked Charles harshly on the head and walked out of the room, leaving a bleeding bruise on the boy's head.

FINISHED!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 10:30 pm