Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Near or Far (Open)

Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Near or Far (Open) Empty Near or Far (Open)

Post by Christopher Delacroix Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:07 pm

Chris snuck out of the house to go about on his own. As he wandered, wondering what he was going to do next, he stumbled upon a lake.

He looked out over it, finding it oddly peaceful. With a shrug and a glance over his shoulder, he settled down in front of it.

He wasn't an more sure what he was going to do here, than he had been when he wasn't doing anything - but still he felt, as if this was right.

Or at least good enough.

Feeling the early spring sunlight dance on his skin, he leaned back and closed his eyes.

It was true he didn't know what he was doing, but this was a good start.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Near or Far (Open) Empty Re: Near or Far (Open)

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Feb 20, 2012 2:39 am

Quinn walked upon the lake. She had on a zebra print bikini on under her tank top and shorts. Quinn wore chucks since she had to walk for a couple of minutes. Quinn saw a boy who she saw in the Eiffel Tower when she went, he went to her school. She walked over to him and saw that his eyes were closed. Quinn decided to speak up.

"You no if you don't put on at least some sun block you are going to burn like a crisp" Quinn then smiled, she remembered she forgot once before and she looked like a crap, thank god she put some on before she left the house.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Feb 21, 2012 5:16 pm

Chris cracked an eye open to see a girl who looked vaguely familar. He couldn't place her, but he knew he'd seen her some where before.

"Hey! I know you!" he called out before he realized what he was saying and then blush furiously. Really! One of these days he was going to stop sounding like an idoit. He really was. - He hoped.

"I mean... Hi, I'm Chris," he gave a little lopsided grin, "And how do you know I don't already have sunblock on?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Feb 22, 2012 12:44 am

Quinn smiled but then was taken back when he just shouted a little bit. Quinn then started to giggle. "Yeah I saw you on the Eiffel tower" Quinn nodded and took a seat next to him. "The reason I no you don't have sun block on is because your skin would be kind of shinny a little bit, if you don't I have sun block in my bag" Quinn said pulling out a bottle of sun block from her bag, she brought it just in case.

"Nice to meet you Chris, I'm Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn gave him one of her classic smiles.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:31 pm

Chris shrugged and took the bottle. What could it hurt? "Thanks."

"Nice to meet you to Quinn... so what are you doing around here?"
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:29 pm

Quinn smiled when he took the bottle from her hands. "I got bored in my house so I decided to put on my bikini and come here to either lay out in the sun or go swimming, didn't decide which one I wanted to do yet" Quinn shrugged her shoulders.

"What about you Chris" Quinn asked.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Fri Feb 24, 2012 3:29 pm

"Fair enough reasoning I suppose," he said with a smile, leaning back some more and enjoying the feeling of the sun once more, but keeping his eyes open this time - he supposed it was only polite.

"More or less the same," he said with a grin before flushing at a thought, "Though, you know- without the Bikini, cause you know.. yeahh.."

He nodded his head, and looked off with a blush and a laugh.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Feb 27, 2012 10:06 pm

Quinn sat there listening to Chris and looked how relaxed he was. Quinn giggled at his last comment. "I sure hope you wouldn't wear a bikini" Quinn giggled some more. Quinn saw the sun was all bright and high in the sky. Quinn got up because she was starting to sweat. Quinn laid out her towel and took off her shirt and now the top of her bikini was now shown and she took of her shorts then put the tank top and shorts next to her towel and sat on the towel. "Sorry, got hot" Quinn said pointing to the sun.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:59 pm

Chris just smiled as she commented on his bikini blunder.

He was minding his own business, relaxing when suddenly she was taking off the shirt and was just in her swimsuit. He blushed profusely as he tried not to stare. He was after all a boy, and she was rather attractive.

Shaking his head, he let out a soft 'oh' as she explained herself and went back to his lounging.

"I guess that's as good an excuse as any," he stated, before pausing, "I mean, not that I think its a excuse- I just met, but I mean- I..." he shook his head and just gave up.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue Feb 28, 2012 5:39 pm

Quinn just starred at him and then busted out into giggles. She watched him blush and stopped. "Did I make you blush Chris" Quinn joked with him. "Kidding, but it's okay to be nervous around people more importantly girls, I was the same when I first saw my first shirtless boy on the beach once" Quinn confessed. Quinn moved over a little bit and put her hand on his shoulder. "Don't worry Chris, it's fine, I just met you too and you seem fun to be around. We should hang out again sometime in a less hot place" Quinn smiled at him.
    Christopher Delacroix
    Christopher Delacroix
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Christopher Delacroix Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:58 pm

Chris shook he his head smiling bashfully, "Everything makes me blush. I usually do it myself, with a complete inablity to speak."

He looked at the hand for a moment before smiling a bit more.

"That would be nice I suppose," he said before shaking his head again, "Not that I mean to say- I mean I just..."

He shook his head, sighed and laughed.

"Lets try that again, you seem nice too Quinn."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Wed Feb 29, 2012 6:55 pm

Quinn laughed a little. "How is it possible that you blush at everything" Quinn asked confused. "Chris I no what you mean't, just try not to worry a lot, just relax around people. You seem tense when you are around people I'm guessing or is it with girls?" Quinn asked curious. "But just relax and be yourself and you'll be just fine" Quinn told him, she remembers being this way around people more importantly boys but eventually she just relaxed and she was completely fine after that. Quinn giggled. "You seem nice too, too" Quinn was now confused with that part but let it go. She just smiled to cover it up but she had a feeling he caught it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:31 pm