Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Destined Meetings

Destined Meetings - Page 2 Empty Re: Destined Meetings

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:35 am

As Atheleah placed her head in the crook of his neck Cain felt a shiver crawl up and down his spine, he could feel her warm breath on his skin and all of the poetry he could have said went out of the window. Pausing for a moment he selected just the right poem he had written to say to her. Brushing Atheleah's hair away from her ear he whispered;

'When your happiness
    Is but a candle next to a Sun
    When your laugh
    Is but a chime next to a roar
    When your smile
    Is but a glimmer next to a beam
    My love will catch you, console you, caress you
    My love will never go amiss
    I will be here to catch you...from your abyss.'

"Sorry, a bit corny I know...but it's all I could come up with on the spot"

(OOC: I actually AM sorry, I'm crap at poetry Razz)

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 8:47 pm

Leah kissed Cain's neck with a smile on her lips. "I'll admit, it was a bit corny, but it's really sweet." She snuggled closer to him, his body heat drawing her closer.

"Cain, do you remember that time we talked in the staff room, right after i stole your nose? And, do you remember how you said you would show me how you used the planets to predict the future?" Leah propped herself up on her shoulder and looked down at him, her hand still intertwined in his hair. "Can you show me what you meant?"

((ooc: it's okay. not many people are Very Happy ))

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:02 pm

Cain smiled, he was happy that she liked his poem, it was not very often that he shared them with someone so when he did it was something very special. Pulling Atheleah so she was lying on his chest he looked up at the sky, because he was so used to it he could see the movements of the planets even know, the lines on which they stayed.

"It is complicated my love, well, every planet has a meaning like Venus means love and beauty sometimes if a planet moves into a certain part of a sky depending on the time it moved it signals an event that will occur, then if you reference the positioing of the stars it gives you a specific person."

He kissed Atheleah gently on the lips and looked up into the sky, it took him a few minutes but after he had gotten a prediction he bent his head down to her ear and whispered softly within it.

"In 2 days exactly at this time a lady called Veronica Martinez will be proposed to by her boyfriend of 12 months."

Post by Guest Tue Mar 29, 2011 10:33 pm

Atheleah smiled. "Well, I hope she says yes." She looked up at the sky with furrowed eyebrows. "That is complicated. It must've taken a lot to learn how to see all of that."

She looked back at him and smiled. "So, Venus means love, huh?" She smirked at him. "If you can tell who and when someone is gonna get proposed to, how come you couldn't tell that i was in love with you?"

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 6:27 am

Cain chuckled lightly, he kissed Atheleah on the lips softly moving his fingers through her hair as he did so. Keeping a gentle hand on her back he looked up at the sky and tried to think of a suitable way to explain why he didn't know, or why he couldn't know more to the point.

"You are not supposed to read your own future, it often changes and knowing your own future leads often to unhappiness. It is far better to be surprised than just be forever waiting for the event to occur."

Threading his warm fingers through Atheleah's Cain raised her hand to his lips and kissed it gently.

"I don't think I could have waited for tonight..."

Post by Guest Wed Mar 30, 2011 9:15 pm

Leah nodded in understanding, beaming up at Cain. "Well, I'm glad I'm not the only one who feels like that," she whispered. She wrapped her arms around his neck and leaned in slightly, tilting her head slightly to the side like she does every time she doesn't understand something. "But, if you had known how i felt about you, couldn't you have made it come sooner?"

Leah kissed his lips gently before whispering in his ear, "I think I would've liked having this happen sooner."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 am

Cain shivered lightly, the sound of her voice when Atheleah whispered in his ear made his heart beat faster, drawing his attention back to what she had asked him he shook his head slowly. That was the way of the stars, you must wait until that time to do what they predict, hence, why people couldn't know their own future, they would change it.

"No, I'm sorry, even if I had wanted to, it would be going against the stars to speed up the process...however much I would have longed to do it."

Frowning slightly Cain whispered into Atheleah's ear;

"If you continue to whisper to me like that, I will have to do something very ungentlemanly."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 5:51 pm

Leah didn't like the whole going against the stars thing, but didn't question it. She didn't like people questioning her beliefs, so she wouldn't question his. But, it was nice to know that he wanted to be with her as much as she him.

Leah smirked and leaned closer. "Is that a threat, or a promise?" she whispered, her lips brushing his ear as she spoke each word. She kissed his cheek lightly and pulled back just enough so that she could kiss his lips.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:03 pm

Cain growled softly again and moved his head away from Atheleah he didn't want to do anything that might hurt her and he knew that he would if he let his emotions get away with him. Besides, it was going against everything he had been taught, his manners and his personality...

"That's not fair Atheleah."

He whispered, Cain moved so that Atheleah was on the grass beneath him and he kissed her lips roughly placing his hands on her hips softly.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:10 pm

Leah moaned into the kiss, her hands sliding up Cain's chest and into his hair. She gripped his hair and tugged lightly. She bit his bottom lip and kissed back just as rough. She pulled back slightly, catching her breath.

"Nobody ever said I played fair," she whispered, licking her lips and smirking slightly. She leaned in to kiss him again, but paused before adding, "I actually like this position, love."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:21 pm

Cain's eyes widened a little at Atheleah's reaction to his kiss, it certainly wasn't what he was expecting when he kissed her however positive it made him feel. He was a little new to all of this, having never had a partner before so Cain was more than nervous about what to do.

"I'm sorry but..."

He kissed her softly once more, slowly making the kiss more passionate as the time went on and nipping gently at her bottom lip.

"...I'm new to all of this."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:30 pm

Leah grinned. "You could have fooled me, love," she breathed. She kissed along his jaw, nipping his flesh lightly here and there. She tried not to push it to far; she didn't like making him nervous. She pulled back, her head lying against the soft grass. She took a deep breath and smiled at him.

Leah ran her hands up and down his arms, looking into his beautiful eyes all the time. She brought one hand up and traced his lips with her finger, moving it up to trace every feature of his face. "I really hope I'm not dreaming."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:38 pm

When Atheleah kissed along his jaw Cain let out a low shuddering breath, he didn't know why but he found that he quite liked what she was doing to him. His eyes gazed down at her when she lay on the grass, Cain bent his head down once more and captured Atheleah's lips in another kiss.

"You are my first, and only, love."

Cain smiled and kissed softly down her neck as Atheleah had done he placed gentle bites there and sucked softly on her skin. He moved his lips back up to her own so they could kiss briefly once more.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:45 pm

Leah's breath hitched as he kissed her neck. She had had boyfriends before, but she had never actually loved any of them. And she certainly didn't feel like this with any of them. When he kissed her, her overactive mind shut down and her knees turned to jelly. When he spoke to her, her stomach did flips and her heart thudded in her rib cage. And, when he looked at her, she always felt safe.

She kissed him back, wrapping her arms around his neck. When he pulled away (much to her disappointment) she put her head in the crook of his neck and just breathed him in. "My guardian angel," she whispered.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:53 pm

Cain smiled gently down at Atheleah, he found it enchanting that she could call him something like that when she didn't know about his past, true he was a gentleman but he had done things in his past that he was not proud about, then again, so had everyone.

"I will always be here to protect you...just like a guardian angel yes..."

Leaning down Cain gave Atheleah an Eskimo kiss, moving softly down to her lips and nibbling gently on her ear as he whispered into it.

"I love you."

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 6:59 pm

"I love you, too. With all my heart and soul. Don't ever forget that," Leah whispered, trying, but failing, to hold in her moan. He was driving her crazy. It took everything she had not to push the boundaries and jump him. ((ooc: blame mel for that))

Reluctantly, she pulled away from Cain and sat up. She looked down at him with a soft smile. "As much as I love doing that, I still want you to be able to say you're a gentleman in the morning," she smirked, leaning down to peck his lips before laying down next to him, looking up at the sky.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:11 pm

Cain chuckled gently and placed his arm around Atheleah, secretly happy that she was not going to make him even more wild than he had been already. After all, he wasn't sure what he might do in these situations..he had never been in one before.

"Thank you...I was worried I might get carried away, after all, you are terribly beautiful."

With a smile he moved Atheleah's hair out of the way and gently kissed her cheek while looking out over the lake, the moon slowly rising over it casting it's reflection in the water.

Post by Guest Thu Mar 31, 2011 7:17 pm

Leah felt her cheeks heat up as she blushed. She wasn't used to compliments, especially when someone called her beautiful. But, she supposed she would have to get used to it. Cain didn't like her degrading herself, so she wasn't gonna mention it.

"I would never make you do anything you didn't want to do, love," she said, cuddling closer to him. She watched as the moon slowly inched across the sky; it was breath-taking.

"What time do you think it is, angel?" she asked, smiling as she called him her new nickname for him. He was most definitely her angel now.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:58 pm

Cain held Atheleah close to him in his arms, keeping her warm, keeping her safe within them, he knew that as long as she was there that she would be safe and that he could protect her. Of course, Cain had no doubts that Atheleah could protect herself...he just felt protective over her.

"The time?"

He quickly looked up at the stars and worked out a rough time estimate from them, smiling gently and playing with her hair Cain muttered;

"It is 22:58pm my love, it is quite late, well, late for you anyway. When the stars are out this is my normal time to shine as it were. Would you like to retire to bed?"

Cain asked polietly.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:13 pm

Leah shook her head. "I'm fine here. Thanks," she whispered cuddling closer to Cain. "It doesn't matter how tired I am during the day; as soon as the stars are up, I'm up." She smiled gently. She was really comfortable in Cain's arms. There was no way she would willingly move out of them.

"So, I'm still a little confused on something, angel. What am I supposed to call you? I can't call you my boyfriend, because you're more than that to me. But, I don't know what else there is to call you," she said, looking up to her angel in confusion. "What would you call me, love?"

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:11 pm

Cain listened carefully to Atheleah's question, for it was something rather important, what were they too each other? His own emotions were too intense to rightly define but he supposed they could describe each other as soul mates as their meeting was destined within the stars.

"We could be soul mates...it would fit...or" Cain chuckled lightly "We could be star mates since our future and love is now written within the stars."

He smiled and pointed up to the sky where there appeared to be a rough C and a rough A etched into the sky in stars.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:28 pm

Leah looked up at the sky in awe. She grinned at Cain and nodded. "Star mates..I like it." She kissed his cheek quickly. "I think I'm already used to this," she said gesturing to themselves. Looking up at him through her lashes, Leah gave him a soft, loving smile.

"So, I asked you questions, now it's your turn. What do you want to know about me?" She laid her head back down on his chest, tracing lazy circles on his abdomen, waiting for him to ask his questions.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 5:49 pm

Cain smiled and stroked Atheleah's hair again, it smelt so nice, she smelt so nice, breathing in her beautiful aroma Cain thought carefully about what he would like to ask her, after all, he must be selective in his choices and he mustn't ask anything that might upset her, that might be a little hard however.

"What is your favourite colour? What do you like to eat? What is your ideal date? Did you have a job before teaching here, if so what? Where were you brought up?"

Cain thought that all of these questions were a pretty safe bet, but, then again you could never be too sure these days.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 05, 2011 9:23 pm

Leah chuckled slightly, while thinking of suitable answers. "I have two favorite colors: black and red. Please don't tell the Gryffs and puffs about that," she grinned. "I absolutely love chocolate chip pancakes. Well, I basically love anything that's chocolate.

She had a goofy grin on her face as she thought of her perfect date. "Wouldn't you love to know, love," she teases. "But, I always wanted to have a date near a waterfall. Preferably during a sunset. I just want to be able to be there and see what little beauty is left on the Earth."

"Hmm. i had a job, and, I guess, you could say i still do have it. I was an auror, in the Hit Wizard branch. But, then i joined the Order, and I thought that if I had to be a part of something so demanding, then I should have a stable job. So, I got a teaching job, and I don't regret it. As for where i was brought up, I was raised in Barcelona. You should really visit it some time, angel."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 12:55 pm

Cain listened carefully to everything that Atheleah told hi, he made special notes on what her favourite foods were and her ideal date, he planned to do that later on, for something special that he might have planned. He was a little surprised at what her job had been, he never would have expected it.

"A hit wizard really?"

Cain raised his eyebrow softly and squeezed Atheleah closer to him.

"I never would have guessed, we all know who has the power in this relationship. I used to be a teacher, and, I'm still a teacher. Only I used to teach arms in the heard."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:09 pm