Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Destined Meetings

Destined Meetings - Page 3 Empty Re: Destined Meetings

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:09 pm

"Just because I'm a girl and don't act tough, doesn't mean I couldn't be a hit wizard," she pouted in fake anger and then grinned. "It actually used to be a big advantage in the field. Nobody suspected me, made the job easier."

She listened as he spoke and giggled slightly at his comment. She raised an eyebrow at his old job. "Now I'm surprised. I couldn't imagine you teaching anything but divination, love," she said, slight teasing in her tone.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 1:17 pm

Cain grinned and lowered his lips once more to take Atheleah's up in a soft kiss, he knew that it would be like this, he knew that Atheleah was strong and tough but inside she needed love just as much as the next girl. And he was going to be the man to give it to her.

"We are both surprising characters then no?"

He pulled out his tongue at Atheleah and looked up into the sky.

"There was no other job open to me, I would not fight for real, so I must teach in theory. I don't know why I joined the Order...I shall be pretty useless to them. It just seemed right for me."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:18 pm

"You aren't useless, angel. I already told you that," she whispered. "And, if you don't allow me to say that I'm not special, you can't say you're useless. Got it?" she demanded, her eyes flashing with controlled fury. She took a deep breath to calm down and ave him a sheepish smile. She had trouble with her anger sometimes, and it really embarrasses her when she almost loses her grip on it.

"Oh, and, for the record, I don't find you useless, at all," she smirked, kissing his lips lightly, steadily deepening the kiss. She pulled back and smiled lovingly at him, "And, I have plenty of other reasons if you want to here them."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:32 pm

Cain looked at Atheleah and raised his eyebrow he had just mentioned that in passing and he wasn't serious but the reaction that he got from her was one he had not expected. Smiling softly at her Cain lifted her chin up with his finger and kissed her lips softly once more a smile on his face.

"I am interested to hear those reasons."

Cain grinned breaking the kiss and squeezing Atheleah closer to him. He looked up into the starry sky and smiled again, he couldn't get it off of his face, he was just so happy the be here with Atheleah and to know that she loved him made him the happiest man in the world.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:39 pm

Leah smirked. "I would tell you, but where would the fun be in that?" she joked. Thinking for a minute, she grinned. "Well, for one, who would I hug when I get cold?" she pouted and giggled lightly.

"If it weren't for you, the students would be learning divination form some crack job who wears huge glasses and a lot of beads, trying to give off the illusion of being a seer." She smiled, trying hard not to laugh at the image in her head. "And, I'm pretty sure that the students love you. They need all the nice teachers they can get when they have a headmaster like Hades," she scowled slightly.

"And," she smirked, her lips hovering above his. "You are really great company."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 2:51 pm

Cain laughed out loud he was half expecting something like that, Cain ran his hands up and down her arms in order to keep her warm still and he pulled Leah close to him again so that she wouldn't get cold. When she kissed his lips Cain sighed happily and softly kissed back.

"Yes, that guy is a little scary, I'm sure all my class do like me, basically I set work they do it if they feel like it, if not they'll fail and will not progress...not my loss."

He held up his hands for a moment before placing them back around Atheleah.

"You're pretty good company too."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:09 pm

Leah scoffed in fake outrage. "I'm good company?" She could only hold the act for about five seconds before laughing.

"It's impossible to pretend to be mad at you," she pouted, looking down at the ground for a second before grinning at him. "And, I'm only good company when I like the person I'm with," she said quietly, leaning in to kiss him, but stopping just as her lips touched his.

"And I really like you," she whispered.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:16 pm

Cain smiled, he knew that she wouldn't be able to stay mad at him and Cain didn't even bother to try to be mad with Atheleah, it just wouldn't happen. Besides Cain not getting mad anyway, it would be impossible to feel like that about Atheleah, he loved her too much.

"I don't like you."

Cain shrugged before deepening the kiss between them, making sure that he swooped his tongue across Atheleah's lips before breaking off.

"I love you."

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:37 pm

Leah had the goofiest grin on her face. She loved hearing him say that he loved her. "I love you, too," she whispered, slightly out of breath from the kiss.

She hugged him close, a smile on her face as she shut her eyes. She listened to his heart beat, the most beautiful sound she had ever heard. Slowly, her breathing slowed down, and she found herself asleep.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 3:44 pm

Cain looked down at Atheleah and he was about to speak once more but he noticed that she had fallen fast asleep, with a little chuckle he slowly moved from underneath her, gathering her in his arms Cain cradled her there as he carried her back towards the castle.

He smiled and kicked open the door to her office, with a grin he placed her on her bed, kissed Atheleah's forehead softly and wrote a small note on her dresser;

"Dearest Atheleah,

I brought you to your room after you fell asleep on me, I hope that we can meet again, meet soon, for I do not think my heart could take such a long time between our seeing each other.

Yours faithfully,

Cain."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:31 pm