Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)

Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Artemis smiled. “ Someday, but I would be scared that you would scare her off.” He then thought that he would have to ask her to come to their next family meeting with him. Artemis knew that Athena wouldn't like that. But that was the only way.
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)  - Page 2 Empty Re: A group we call 'Family' (Capulet family)

Post by Rhea Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:39 pm

Rhea's head snapped upwards and to the side, looking at her siter, she closed her mouth, her lips formin a thin line as she tried her best not to use all the words she wanted to, all the disgustingly mean and bitchy words she wanted to call her little fourteen year old sister at that moment.

"Athena, people like me, dont need to be desperate, we dont even need to try, but it doesn't mean we dont enjoy what is before us." Rhea managed out, through her gritted teeth, in a semi-calm voice.

Her eyes then darted at Theo, as she jabbed her foot in his leg. "So we're on the subject of love-lives then? How is yours Theo dear? Getting any action? And you, Athena?" her eyebrows narrowed when she glanced at her sister again, but her mouth formed some-what a smirk.
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:55 pm

Theseus grinned in response to Art and turned to look at Rhea complacently. "You know me, Ree," he said, a wide smile on his face. "I'm too self obsessed to have a relationship. Besides, I don't have enough dedication to find a job, never mind a girl or guy. Action and love are very different things." He winked and drummed the table, biting his lip as he waited for Athena's answer.

He felt oddly hungry, he decided. He fancied some crisps. Or maybe a pumpkin pasty. Shame they were in the Muggle part. "Anyone want some chips?" he asked, shrugging. "I'm starved."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:06 pm

Athena looked down at her hands frowning as she fighter back the tears. It was horrible, Rhea had done it again. No matter what Thena said she always gave back ten times harder. One could think she'd be used by now. Rubbing it in how worthless she was compared to herself. I really can't help that you were born before me and that our parents likes you the most, she thought. There was no snappy comment after this. Starting to fix with her hands tangling them together she sat quiet listening to the others. Really she should just leave, but being the almost youngest child she had seem stronger than she was. Merlins beard.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:24 pm

Artemis rolled his eyes at his brother. He really didn't want to hear about his brother love life. He was still hoping to be eating later on. But he knew that he was stuck here with his family. At least he could pretend to enjoy it.

He looked at his brother. “ If you get chips, share with me this time.”
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rhea Capulet Wed Feb 22, 2012 11:26 pm

When Athena never responded, Rhea took that as a sign as the battle was won, and time was to move on. "You are, too self obsessed," she agreed, grinning at Theo "But then again, I am too, so maybe it runs in the family."

She stole a glance at her sister, who was being rather quiet, as well as Art. "So, Art, when we do get to meet her, I'll be excited to do so." she wasn't really lying, she wanted to know what people are siblings were running about with, and not to mention crushing on.

"I want my drink," she moaned, looking around for the hot waiter again "It's been decades since we ordered."
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Thu Feb 23, 2012 12:02 am

Artemis rolled his eyes. " Rhea it hasn't been that long." He knew that his sister went over board on something. " I don't want her to get scared a leave me, but hopefully soon."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 6:44 pm

''You're doing the right thing not bringing her to meet us. Only Merlin knows what Rhea could put her through.'' Athena muttered quietly.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:05 pm

Artemis then started to laugh. " I am not sure what is going on between us. She is one of those people who doesn't believe in love." He was still laughing. " I think that she could go crazy from Theo, I would have to smack him if he laid a finger on her."
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:10 pm

''Well then you have to charm her with your Capulet charm.'' She said smiling.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:14 pm

Artemis was smiling. " I have been, she says I am too sweet for her. I didnt' know tell she told me, she goes to durmstrang."
    Rhea Capulet
    Rhea Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Rhea Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 7:42 pm

Rhea rolled her eyes, but before she had a time to retort something back at her sister's whisper, the waiter came with their order.

She took her soda, smiling again at the very good looking waiter. "Thank you," she said, smiling as he went away again, but as soon as he was gone, the frown went back on her face.

"I would not do anything to Art's dearest lovely girl ... friend, as long as she doesn't do anything that tempts me to." she responded, grinning slightly to herself before she took a sip from her drink.
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 8:31 pm

Artemis smirked as his sandwich was placed in front of him. He smiled as he looked at Rhea.

“ It's not that I am scared you would do anything to her, she just about the age of Athena. I know she is a bit young for me.”
    Theseus Capulet
    Theseus Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Theseus Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 9:50 pm

"Chips it is," Theo said, clicking his fingers and standing up to go and order some of the suggested food. He returned, and found them in conversation again, still about Artemis's new find. He grinned widely, not even denying the fact that he was interested in his sibling's lovelives.

"I promise I'll keep them to myself," Theo said with a grin. He listened to his brother continue and nodded, smiling. "Do we get to know her name? Come on, tell us her name." He nudged him and leant back in his chair, tapping his feet.
    Athena Capulet
    Athena Capulet
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Athena Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:03 pm

''My age?'' Her eyes widened. ''But you're like old and i'm not old. And that means that she's young...'' All for Artemis being happy, but a girl in her own age seemed a bit harsh. And Imagine if I know her, she thought. ''Yeah Arty tell us her name.''
    Artemis Capulet
    Artemis Capulet
    Head of Vallée
    Head of Vallée

Post by Artemis Capulet Sat Feb 25, 2012 10:50 pm

Artemis looked at his sister. “ Did you just call me old? I am not that old, you are making me sounds like I am in my thirty Thena.” He then looked at Theo “ I hope you would keep your hands to yourself. He could tell that his family was begging for a name. “ Her name is Ophelia Montague.”

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 01, 2024 9:38 pm