Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Trying to Relax (Open)

Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Trying to Relax (Open) Empty Trying to Relax (Open)

Post by Xavia Wolf Mon Feb 27, 2012 12:45 am

Sheba wandered through the hallways, exhaustion clouding the edges of her mind. She really wanted to sleep, but lately, she had been having nightmares of her past. It was really strange. She hadn't had a nightmare about what had happened in quite a long time. A hand softly traced the scar on her face as she turned down another hallway, not watching where she was going. Out of no where, a door appeared next to her and she looked over at it. Usually she didn't trust things that randomly appeared, but her curiosity had gotten the better of her. Maybe it was because she was so exhausted, but she didn't really care.

She slowly opened the door, instinct still demanding that she be cautious, no matter how tired she was. When nothing happened, she peeked in the room and her eyes widened and her jaw dropped at what she saw inside. There were floor to ceiling book shelves on 3 walls of the room, filled with books upon books. On the fourth wall was a huge roaring fireplace. In front of it was two very plush chairs, perfect for sitting and reading. In between the chairs was a small table, a tray of steaming tea and cookies already sitting on it. She stepped inside and stared all around the room as she asked out loud, "What is this place?"

A small thump to her left caught her attention and she turned to look that way. A pedestal had suddenly appeared in front of one of the book cases, a huge thick tome lying open on top of it. She cautiously walked over to it and looked down at it. In thick, bold, curly letters was the name: "Room of Necessity." Sheba leaned a little closer as she read out loud, "A room that appears whenever a person needs it. Supposedly supplies the seeker with whatever it is that they need."

"Cool..." she whispered as she stepped back. The pedestal and book both disappeared, making her jump slightly in shock. It was then that she looked closer at the book shelf in front of her and noticed the titles. She pulled a random book off of the shelf and read the title. A Guide to Dreams and Their Meanings. Her eyes widened and she looked back at the shelf. There were similar books filling up the book shelf. Looking at the other shelves around the room, she whispered out loud, "They're all about dreams..."

She turned back to the shelf and put the book in her hand back as she grabbed another one and opened it as she started reading. She was so absorbed in reading the book that she hadn't realized that she had left the door wide open.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Trying to Relax (Open) Empty Re: Trying to Relax (Open)

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Tue Feb 28, 2012 3:17 pm

Boredom. The number one killer. Or so it felt like it could be as Luc found himself with nothing to do. Coming to school was supposed to take up his time, not leave him with nothing to do. He sighed and let his feet go where they pleased, whilst his mind wondered. He didn't do this often, he liked to keep his mind wide open just incase of attacks. But right now he couldn't bring himself to care.

A slight smile appeared on his face as he found himself stood outside of the Room of Necessity. He'd often come here to train. It was great how the room provided him with everything he needed and more. What confused him however, was the fact the door was left open. Slowly he approached the room and entered, scanning the room for its surroundings.

"Oh, forgive my intrusion. I didn't realise you'd be occupying the room." He said giving her a slight bow of his head.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Thu Mar 01, 2012 5:00 am

The book thumped to the floor as Sheba whirled around. She was so into the book she had started reading that she wasn’t even aware of anyone entering the room. She cursed herself mentally as she sucked in a breath and reached down to pick the book up as she said, “It’s fine. Quite honestly, I didn’t even know what this room was.”

She turned around and put the book back on the shelf. It really had been an interesting read, and she had quickly been drawn into what it had said. It talked about how dreams were hopes the person had, while nightmares were fears they carried within. It didn’t exactly explain her nightmares, but it did help give her a little insight into them. She became absorbed into her thoughts again as her hand lingered in the book’s spine. It had been really strange. The last time she had dreamt about what happened that night was when she was ten. Ever since the other day with Ciar, the dreams had come back. She had no idea why. Maybe it was because of Ciar, but she couldn’t be certain. Shaking her head, she pulled herself out of her thoughts and turned around with a polite smile, “I’m sorry. I can leave if you need to use this room for something.”
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:26 pm

He looked around the room and then back at her. "It's known as the room of Necessity. It appears when a person has need for it and it appears to whatever is necessary for the user." He said looking at all the books lined up against the walls on shelves. "It appears you required a library. I thought it was an indoor training ground when i first found it." He said glancing at the names of the books closest to him. Dream books?

"No that's alright you were here first. It just means i can put off training for that little bit longer." He smiled undoing the belt that held his sword at his side. "You having problem sleeping?" He asked indicating the books.
    Xavia Wolf
    Xavia Wolf
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Xavia Wolf Mon Mar 05, 2012 11:15 pm

"That's an understatement," Sheba muttered under her breath as she watched him remove the sword. She wondered if she should mention that she knew how to use one of them, but decided against it. It probably wasn't the time or the place to have a practice fight. She had too much on her mind as it was. She glanced around the room, taking in all of the books. There were quite a few on dreams, a lot more than she had ever thought there were. Not that it was of much help. Most of the books told her what dreams meant, which she already knew what this particular one meant. What she couldn't figure out was why she was having them now. It must have had to do something with Ciar.

A dark frown fell over her face as she lifted her right hand and ran it over the scar on her face. The dream was always the same. 3 men, muggles she knew now, would corner her and her father in an alley way. They would kill her father and then try to rape her. The dream would end up the same every time, with her just barely getting away. It was eerily similar to the what really happened the night she got the scar, except for a few minor details. So it wasn't any point in trying to figure out what the dreams meant. Blinking rapidly, she focused back onto the present and sighed, "Yeah, I guess you could call it that."

Walking over to one of the chairs, she gracefully sat down and stared into the fire for a moment. Her mind kept racing in circles until she finally asked, "Ever had a dream you wish would go away, but it just kept occuring every night?"
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:19 pm

He frowned as he followed her hand to her scar. Why did people insist on hurting women? It went against all his believes and annoyed him more than anything else. Even his father couldn't compete against this one. "If you don't mind me asking. How did you get that?" He asked nodding to the scar along her face. First Ksenia and now Xavia, who was next?

He thought about it for a second and shook his head. "No i can't say i have." He said moving to sit on the chair opposite her. "Is there anything you can do to stop the dreams?" He asked. "I hear dreams are projections of our emotions. If you can figure out why you are feeling those emotions the dreams should soon disappear."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 2:16 am