Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Trying to Relax (Open)

Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Trying to Relax (Open) Empty Trying to Relax (Open)

Post by Adeline Maurice Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:38 am

Adeline walked into the tea shop, and automaticially went to the corner booth. She didn't feel like being disturbed at the moment. She ordered an iced mocha coffee, and pulled out the galleons for it out of her bag.

As she sipped her cold coffee, she shivered in delight. As she pulled out her book, she felt someone standing right infront of her table. Knowing it wasn't a waitress, she slowly looked up at who was watching her. "Yes?" Adeline asked, being strangely to polite.

Last edited by Adeline Maurice on Sun May 06, 2012 12:31 am; edited 1 time in total
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Trying to Relax (Open) Empty Re: Trying to Relax (Open)

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:17 am

Alec walked into the Cafe, feeling light and happy like he hadn't felt in a long, long time. Things were still tense at home, but he was dealing with it. . . finding ways, besides smoking, of course, to feel better. Rousseau's party certainly had helped take his mind off things.

He ordered a coffee and looked for somewhere to sit. He sighed and rolled his eyes, all the tables were taken, now he'd have to find someone he knew.

Scanning the place for any familiar faces, he spotted one in a corner booth. Hiding behind a book was a fellow Prideux from his year, Adeline.

Alec grinned as he walked towards the girl, stopping right before her as he waited for her to realize his presence.

When she finally did, he greeted her, "Adeline Maurice. Always a pleasure seeing you. Mind if I sit?"
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Sun May 06, 2012 12:34 am

"Why hello to you too," she replied not taking her eyes of her book. Gesturing for him to sit she finished the page and set down the book. She had a feeling she wouldn't be able to get any done with him around.

"Anyways what brings you here?" Might as well strike up the conversation.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Wed May 09, 2012 9:01 pm

Alec took a seat in front of the girl and took a sip of his hot coffee. He raised it at Adeline and smirked, "Coffee. It's usually what brings people to a Cafe."

Shrugging, he took another sip before putting it down on the table, "I don't know, just felt like I haven't been here in a while. What about you?"
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Wed May 09, 2012 11:51 pm

Adeline rolled her eyes at his response. "That's not what I meant," she said rolling her eyes. "I usually come here at least once a week if possible."

Taking a sip of her drink she looked through the window trying to see if Tara left the bookstore yet. "You didn't happen to see my sister have you?"
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Thu May 10, 2012 12:16 am

"Once a week?" Alec repeated, raising an eyebrow, "You sure like this place." He looked around and noticed that it really was quite a lovely Cafe. Maybe he should come back more often, instead of roaming the streets with no destination.

He frowned, trying to remember who the girl's sister was. "Ah, the one in Vallée?" he shook his head, "Nope, not yet."
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Thu May 10, 2012 2:09 am

"Yes once a week," she replied. Sure it sounded weird but she could care less. "It's okay, it helps take my mind of certain things," she replied choosing her words carefully. The owner knew about Adeline and Taralynn's once a month happenings since they helped them on occasions when their parents were doing who knows what.

"Yeah, my twin who is nothing like me really." People have said they looked similar but she couldn't really see it except for maybe their hair. "Still in that damn bookstore," she muttered taking a sip of her mocha.
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Sun May 13, 2012 8:32 pm

Alec nodded slowly, thinking about his own 'certain things' he would like taking his mind off of. "It seems like a good place for distractions," he said, shrugging.

"Took me a while to figure out you were twins at first," he told her, sipping his coffee, "Though after I found out, I started to see the similarities." The boy smirked, "Not a fan of books, are we?"
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Tue May 15, 2012 6:25 am

"It is," she merely replied. Adeline couldn't help but roll her eyes when he said it took him awhile to tell they were twins. That's what everyone seemed to say. "It takes everyone a while." Taking a sip of mocha she held back a sigh. Similarities her ass. "Textbooks no, other books well some are okay."
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Fri May 18, 2012 4:59 pm

Alec scoffed, "Who likes textbooks, Maurice? Honestly. And I'm not a fan of books either, though not all are bad. Just most."

"What were you reading?" he asked after a while, nodding his head to the book the girl had when he arrived.
    Adeline Maurice
    Adeline Maurice
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Adeline Maurice Sun Jun 03, 2012 6:47 pm

"My sister for one," she replied raising her eyebrows. "Exactly not all but most. Only three don't bore me to death." Although all those books had a common theme she thought bitterly. She just had to be born with a gift and a curse. Stupid merlin.

"Running with Werewolves," she said replying to his question. The book wasn't any of his business but whatever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 12:04 pm