Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Time to relax.

Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Time to relax. Empty Time to relax.

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:50 pm

Charlotte's head was pounding. It felt as if a tiny man was inside her skull, constantly thwacking at her brain with a hammer. She groaned and found a chair by the fire to sit in. She set her head in her hand, leaning on the armrest of the chair. Her cat, Farley, hopped up on her lap and started to purr, pushing his head against her chest and Charlotte smiled, while gently stroking his fur.

She felt lonely sometimes. Charlotte really didn't have many friends, or any for that matter. She was a rude person by nature, and people couldn't seem to accept that. She just wasn't a social person. She had been isolated as a child, her mother ignored her and her father was never home. What was to be expected of her? But, it'd be nice to have someone to talk to occasionally.

Charlotte took a deep breath and stared into the fire, the flames reflecting in her dark eyes. Friends would just be a distraction from my school work, anyways... She thought to herself, closing her eyes and absorbing the warmth from the fire in front of her.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Time to relax. Empty Re: Time to relax.

Post by Alex Gilbert Mon May 07, 2012 1:07 am

Alex walked into the common room and ran a hand threw her dark brown locks. Alex saw a young girl there. Alex was a little bored so she went to where the girl sat. "Hi, do you mind if I take a seat here" Alex said pointing to the chair.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Tue May 08, 2012 5:34 am

Charlotte looked up as the girl spoke and waved her hand lazily towards the chair.

"Go ahead, I don't see anyone else's name on it..." She said, lifting an eyebrow. She returned her gaze to the fire and balled up a newspaper that was on the table next to her, tossing it into the flames.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue May 08, 2012 11:34 pm

Alex just shrugged and took a seat. She looked at the fire then back at the girl. "My name is Alex Gilbert by the way, third year" She told the girl who looked younger then her. Alex took something out of her bag. It was her wand. The flames died down and Alex muttered a spell and the flames grew. Alex just twirled the wand in her fingers.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 1:06 am

Alexander walks past. "whoa ladies whats going on here?!" he stares at the flames. he cringes and looks away "alex....please stop.... let them down...."
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Wed May 09, 2012 4:04 am

Charlotte looked back at the girl speaking to her and tilted her head. "I'm Charlotte... Charlotte Bell," she said, looking wary. She didn't like opening up to strangers, but then again the girl had introduced herself so she wasn't a complete stranger.

She shrunk back in her chair slightly when the flames grew, and she was about to ask the girl what year she was in when that annoying emo kid walked by. She looked at him coldly, annoyance evident on her face. "Excuse me, is there something we can help you with? If there isn't, it'd be great if you could leave," She said, staring pointedly at him. She boy really did get on her nerves.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 10:35 am

Alexander looks at her and sighs. "very well miss bell" he does a mock bow. "i am sorry i bothered you" his voice drips with sarcasm and he smirks and turns back to alex. "so wanna head to hogsmede later?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed May 09, 2012 12:05 pm

Alex nodded at the girl Charlotte. Alexander came and Alex leaned back a little bit. "Alexander don't be a wimp, the fire isn't that big" Alex shook her head at him. Alex laughed a little when Charlotte asked him to leave. Alex stopped when he asked her to hang out. "Alexander I don't think Charlotte here is a fan of you, but I'll think about it" Alex told him.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 7:36 pm

Alexander shrugs "not many people like me i get used to it...as for the fire" his face darkens slightly "i dont give a damn how lkarge it is. fire ruined my life. i dont like it much so at the sight of it i tend to tense up"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:57 am