Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

How NOT to relax.

Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

How NOT to relax. Empty How NOT to relax.

Post by Jess Wed Apr 04, 2012 8:19 pm

Jessica sat by the lake, her knees pulled up to her chest and her arms wrapped tight around them. She was really tired, and she had a LOT on her mind. What she felt towards one of her classmates was unlike anything she'd ever felt before. He made her blush, grin, giggle, heart skip a beat, and all of the like.

She'd heard about this feeling. They called it love. But she was only eleven, and eleven year old's didn't know love. They had crushes, sure. But an eleven year old girl who always kept to herself refused to admit she was in love.

And anyway, it was better to have friends at this age. Friends were your lifeline. But love lead you in all sorts of crazy directions, and landed you in situations you didn't want to be in.

"Oh my days, this is about to blow me over the top!" she shouted, throwing a stone into the water. "I'm going to explode!"

How NOT to relax. Empty Re: How NOT to relax.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:20 pm

Gabrielle began to wander towards the lake. She needed to feel the cool breeze on her face and look at the water. She was rather exhausted from all the classes. The professors were already piling on the homework and it was hard work to keep everything on track. She had her boatload of worries.

Her mom was battling with cancer and they weremn't sure of a cure. Gilbert was her best friend, but she longed to have some guy like her, in that sort of way. She didn't think she could feel that way for Gilbert. It was normal for them to hang out and just do all sorts of things. Sometimes she would see him in another light, but it wasn't the same. She needed someone. She was eleven. Why did she feel this way?!

Suddenly she heard a voice, yelling something. There was a girl by the lake, wait was that Jessica? She remembered her from the flying field. She seemed pretty nice, but looked like she need some alone time. Maybe she could help though.

"Jessica? Are you Okay?" She called, coming closer to her.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:47 am

Jessica turned aroung with a start at hearing Gabrielle's voice. She thought she was alone here... Nonetheless, she put on a fake, small smile and began to speak. "Oh, hi Gabrielle. Yeah, I'm fine... Just some boy troubles I'm trying to solve, and some stuff I've got going on up here," she pointed to her head and stretched out on the ground. It was an admittedly nice day, and she felt somewhat less tense now she'd said some of what was troubing her. "What brings you here?" she asked.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:00 am

"I'm sorry," Gabrielle was very sincere. "I'm just thinking...about things," She gazed out at the water and plopped down on the grass, putting her hands above her head and lying down.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:52 pm

"Gabrielle?" Jessica whispered. "Have you ever been in that situation when you really want to say something to someone, but you don't think you know them well enough to know if you want to tell them?" She even managed to confuse herself by saying it. It went a LOT smoother in her head.
    "I mean, I like this boy in our defense and potions class, and well... I want to tell him, because well... I don't quite know why, but I do," she mumbled, sitting up and watching the lake ripple gently in front of her. She sighed deeply, and stood up.
    "I'm making no sense, am I?" Jessica asked, brushing herself off from grass and leaves. Her own mind was totally frazzled, and she felt very sorry for Gabrielle, whose mind would surely be in a muddle at this point.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 5:55 pm

roselia walks up slowly. "hello ladies..... mind if i hang out with you as wall?" delighted smirk. "you seem as though youre having fun."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:59 pm

Gabrielle looked up at Jessica and listened intently. She wished that a guy could make her feel that way, but she also knew how very complicated love is.

"Well, first I think you should try talking to him some more and then tell him. I don't see why he wouldn't feel the same way, you never know with guys, sorry I can't help you more," Her voice was dripping with concern and the need to help.

She noticed someone approaching. "Do you know her?" She asked.
    Jess
    Jess
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Jess Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:19 pm

Jessica looked down at her light green dress and frowned at it. She silently willed for it to be longer, just to cover her knees. She spun around for a while, feeling girlier than she had done in years. "If only my family could see me now" she thought. "They'd get a right shock. Seeing their little dark princess being girly". She let the thoughts escape her mind, and smiled. The little green dress fluttered around her slightly, and she raised her harms above her head as she spun. She stopped when Gabrielle spoke and looked over at the girl who was approaching. She nodded. "Yeah, she's in most of of our classes. She's got a thing for Certh too.." Jessica grimaced, and began spinning again. Spinning managed to clear her mind of anything she didn't want there. Spinning made her feel free and calm.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:39 am