Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

New Lows ~Open~

Adrian Bok
    Adrian Bok
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New Lows ~Open~ Empty New Lows ~Open~

Post by Adrian Bok Fri Mar 02, 2012 8:48 am

Adrian was sitting crossed legged on the floor near the firplace in the common room reading an owl from her older sister Kat had sent her

Dear Lil Sis
    I am most surprized you haven't got a boyfriend yet, and don't say its because of the tattoos I did for you, they look hot and and guys love tatts so don't try that excuse. But seriously sissy you need to find a boyfriend your in your second year now everybody wants to go out with someone you guys have matured to that level. Just think about me, you know how embrasing it its admitting to my friends your still single. Anyway must dash im attending Hedly Regatto and need to get ready

A smile appeared on Adrians face, how crazy she thought to herself, I don't know why she thinks I should have a relationship, she was so bad at romance. Then Adrian started to think maybe should get a boyfriend, but who.... [/i]No I couldn't, I mean I couldn't sink that low. I mean going out with someone just because its the "in" thing to do[i] she thought to herself

Adrian then stared into the fire, thinking about that IF she was to date someone who would it be and further more would they even be interested in her, as these thoughts developed in her head Adrian knew she had sunk to new lows becoming desperate to have a boyfriend

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:36 am