Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
James Jackson
Aurelie Bones
Melanie McKinnon
7 posters

14 + 1 years old (open for everyone that has a reason to attend!)

Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

14 + 1 years old (open for everyone that has a reason to attend!) Empty 14 + 1 years old (open for everyone that has a reason to attend!)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:01 pm

Melanie raced down the stairs as fast as her legs would allow, sure her cousin Letti was just few steps behind her, when she heard the doorbell ring.

The doorbell ringing on this particular day was above thrilling, because the blonde Ravenclaw knew that behind the closed door, one of her friends would be standing and waiting.

Today was the girl's fifteenth birthday, and had she because of the ushered her family out of the house so she could celebrate this day with some of her friends. Mel always made a fuss over birthdays, and her birthday was one of her favorite days, which is why she always felt a need to throw a party, no matter her age.

She ran towards the door and opened it, ready to tackle the person on the other side, in a hug.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

14 + 1 years old (open for everyone that has a reason to attend!) Empty Re: 14 + 1 years old (open for everyone that has a reason to attend!)

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 05, 2012 6:03 pm

Aurelie rang the doorbell, biting her lip. It was always a strange feeling to be ringing the doorbell, because you never knew if the person was on the other side.

She'd gotten Mel a present that she HOPED her friend would like. It was in a box wrapped with silver paper and a festive bright purple ribbon on top.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

14 + 1 years old (open for everyone that has a reason to attend!) Empty Re: 14 + 1 years old (open for everyone that has a reason to attend!)

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 05, 2012 7:00 pm

As soon as Mel had opened the door, and seen Aurie behind it, the girl jumped forward and wrapped her arms around her friend.

"AURIE! YOU MADE IT! IM SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!" she jumped up and down, still hugging Aurie as she pulled her inside the house and closed the door with her feet. "How are you? I've missed you! I know it's only been summer for like few weeks, but still! I can't believe I'm fifteen! That's so old isn't it? Oh I'm so glad you are here! I hope the rest arrives soon! Come, let's go into the kitchen! Where we can sit down! OH Aurie, I've missed you!" the girl gushed, without letting the Hufflepuff answer, she kept her arms around her friend and grinned.
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:02 pm

James yawned as he finally managed to roll out of bed, about fifteen minutes after his girlfriend had decided it was time for him to get up. He didn't understand why in Merlin's name she would want to get up this early, but it was her birthday, so he promised himself he wouldn't complain. That didn't meant he managed to actually drag himself from the bed the moment she demanded it. But fifteen minutes was faster than normal, so he guessed it was okay.

After he had thrown on some clothes, he preferred muggle clothing when he wasn't at Hogwarts, he searched his bag for the present he had gotten Mel. He glanced at the red box nervously but slipped it into the back pocket of his jeans nonetheless. He just hoped the blonde would like it.

He yawned again as he made his way downstairs, watching his girlfriend in a hug with one of her friends. He was sure all of these people were morning people. James never understood how someone could be a morning person. Maybe sometime when he was younger, but ever since he was thirteen he had preferred getting all the sleep he could. Sleeping was divine. James slung his arm over Mel's shoulder and placed a kiss on her lips, ignoring she was currently embracing the girl James recognized as Aurie.

"Happy birthday Princess," he grinned brightly, ruffling her hair with the hand he hadn't swung around her shoulder.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:53 pm

Lola walked to Mel's door and hesitated, she tugged at her shorts hoping they would magically grow longer, she felt uncomfortable in her clothes, black waist-high shorts, a floral tank top, grey knee high socks, and a pair of sneakers, not her type of clothing. But her mum had bought her those clothes just for this party and she had to wear them whether she liked it or not.

Lola had Mel's birthday present in her hands, wrapped in purple and white gift paper, a floral backpack, pink heart shaped sunglasses and a scarf. All of the items had seemed so Mel-ish and she couldn't decide what she was going to give her so she had just bought them all. But now she wasn't sure, not sure whether Mel would like it or not.

She swallowed the lump in her throat and rang the bell, she felt the urge to turn around and run away. 'What are you so nervous about?' She thought to herself while she waited for the door to be opened.

((http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=44923806 - outfit and prezzies))
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:41 pm

"I can't breathe, Mel," Aurie choked out, smiling. She twisted her head around to see, out the corner of her eye, Lola. "Lollie's here -- go strangle her instead."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:26 pm

Mel grinned, blushing a little when her boyfriend came down and kissed her and used the nickname, right infront of Aurelie. He still managed to get her to blush, even after so many years. "Thank you! I see you woke up, finally." she gave him a teasing look, before she released Aurie from her 'strangling'.

"I know what I'm getting you James -" she said, as she walked towards the door, to open it, when it rang again. "-for your next birthday, an alarm clock - LOLA!"

Again, the girl jumped on the guest, this time the guest being Lola. "I'm so happy you are here!" she ignored Aurie's comment and wrapped her arms tighter around the other Hufflepuff.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Mon Mar 05, 2012 10:33 pm

It was Mel's birthday and Ari had selected a present very carefully for the girl. Now all she had to do was get there.

Walking up the path she saw a cluster of people already gathered there. She grinned widely as she recognised them all and gave a small chuckle at the small blonde hugging the life from them.

"Oh, is it your birthday?" Ari asked Mel lightly as she reached the top of the path, before smiling widely and giving her companions each a hug.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:21 am

"ARI!" Aurelie said. "She's killing us all! Except for James, but that's because he was already here."
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:11 pm

Mel let go of Lola, after good three minutes of hugging, and jumped towards Ariadne.
    "Yes! It's my birthday! My, my, my, my birthday!" she grinned, wrapping her arms around the Gryffindor, and hugging her like she had hugged the others.

The blonde blushed a little at Aurie's comment about James, having already been here, it sounded a little weird.

"Right, let's go into the kitchen, before more people show up. I thought Letti would be on my heels, but she seems to be still in her room, maybe she and James have something in common, like sleeping for days." she tugged on Ari's arm to pull the girl, and the rest towards the kitchen. "I mean, what's wrong with waking up early for my birthday?"
    James Jackson
    James Jackson
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by James Jackson Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:20 pm

James rolled his eyes as Mel went to hug Lola and then Ari, he watched his girlfriend dart around and stretched. Merlin, he really wanted to go back to bed. Not that he would admit that, but he did. He ran his hand through his messy blond hair and followed the blond into the kitchen, throwing his arm around Ari's shoulder as they walked.

"How's my favourite Gryffindor?" he grinned, steering the dark haired girl to the kitchen also.

"Did you invite other guys to your birthday too? Not that I mind spending my time in a kitchen with three gorgeous ladies and one absolutely stunning one, I could do with some guys in here," he asked Mel when they arrived in the McKinnon's kitchen.
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Ariadne Ellingham
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ariadne Ellingham Tue Mar 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Ari laughed at Mel and hugged her back and squealing a cheerful "happy birthday!" before falling back into place, James throwing an arm around her.

"Oh, she's not bad, thank you. How's my favourite Jimmers?" She winked and let him guide her into the kitchen. She heard James's question to Mel and grinned. "Such flattery. You could be an honorary girl!"

Lettika Snow
    Lettika Snow
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lettika Snow Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:20 pm

Letti had been following her cousin down the stairs when she suddenly remembered something. Breaking away silently, the blond made her way back to her room, shutting the door as quietly as possible and locking it.

Even though it should've been impossible (what with Melanie going on and on about her birthday), Letti had forgotten to find her present. Sometime during Christmas break, the blond had bought a beautiful necklace off of a first year Ravenclaw whose mother made jewelry. It was supposed to be a Christmas present for Mel, but she hadn't been able to find it in time.

Letti had found it a week before Summer break, and had, stupidly, thrown it into her trunk without paying attention to where it was she had put it. It took a good ten minutes of searching before the Slytherin's hand grasped onto the silver chain, pulling it out with a triumphant laugh.

Probably would've found it quicker if I had asked Lola or Aurie to look for it, Letti mused, looking at the feather charm.

Grinning, she ran down the stairs to find her cousin and co., stuffing the necklace into her jacket pocket where she knew she wouldn't lose it.

"Hey, guys," Letti said, walking into the kitchen to find everybody. "How's your summer been?"
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:35 pm

Lola followed the others to the kitchen and smiled at James' question. She hoped Mel had invited Josh, she hadn't seen him since summer break started and she was really starting to miss him.

"Yeah, Mel, did you only invite girls? Except for James. or maybe James could count as a girl?" she said teasingly and looked at Mel. Lola's head snapped to where the new voice came.

"Letti! Nice to see you" She said and went to hug the Slytherin.
    Melanie McKinnon
    Melanie McKinnon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Melanie McKinnon Tue Mar 06, 2012 9:49 pm

Mel sat down on a stool, frowning at James' compliment, while a smile tugged at her lips and she tried her best to keep the blush away from her cheeks. "I did invite boys," she said, crossing her legs and grinning. "Very nice boys." but before she could say who, Letti walked in and the blonde bounced from her chair and towards her cousin.

"LETTI YOU LIVE! I thought you had fallen asleep again!" she wrapped her arms around her blonde cousin and beamed. "I invited Josh and Jace." she added, grinning at Lola, and then smiling at James. "So you wont be the only boy. Or girly-boy, like Lola probably wants to call you guys."
    Joshua Renaldi
    Joshua Renaldi
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Joshua Renaldi Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:15 am

Joshua yawned as he rolled over and got out of bed, rubbing his eyes. Today was Mel's birthday, and she was making him get up much too early on a summer day. Begrudgingly, he got up and woke Jace, then hopped in the shower. Afterwards, he pulled on some clean clothes and dragged Jace outside and to Mel's house.

"I have arrived. Hold the applause!" Josh said with a grin as he walked into Mel's house, not even bothering to knock. He saw that Lola, Ari, Aurie and James had already arrived, and Letti, of course, was there as well. One of the few things that made getting up this early worth it was that Lola was there. It had only been a few weeks since he had seen her, but he missed her already. Still grinning, he walked over to her and enveloped her in a famous Josh hug. "Hello, beautiful."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:14 pm