Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

5 posters

Fight For Me (open to ALL the years)

Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Fight For Me (open to ALL the years) Empty Fight For Me (open to ALL the years)

Post by Taryn Lennee Thu Apr 05, 2012 1:35 pm

Taryn hated being the first one to a class, more than anything. But she was the first one in Dueling-which she was suddenly very glad was all years. She wanted to see Afonka and-grudgingly though she admitted it-Arion. She hadn't run into them just yet. Still, she pulled out her wand, and wondered what they'd be doing today.
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Feliks Chmerkovskiy
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Fight For Me (open to ALL the years) Empty Re: Fight For Me (open to ALL the years)

Post by Feliks Chmerkovskiy Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:29 pm

Feliks strolled into the class, smirking slowly. The room would be filled with underlings, and he was actually allowed to torment them.

He could never believe his luck with this class.

Shoving past the girls who was there chair, purposely pushing it with his hip, causing her to bump into the desk he smirked and flopped into a chair in the back.

Oh yes, he may have been bidding his time, but he was going to have fun with this class.
    Iris Grayson
    Iris Grayson
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Fight For Me (open to ALL the years) Empty Re: Fight For Me (open to ALL the years)

Post by Iris Grayson Sat Apr 07, 2012 5:41 pm

Iris entered the class and was glad that she wasn't the only one present. Duelling was her favourite subject and she couldn't wait for the lesson to start. She took a seat next to the girl in the front and introduced herself, grinning lightly. "Hey, I'm Iris but you can call me Grayson."
    Arion Tyrone
    Arion Tyrone
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Arion Tyrone Sat Apr 07, 2012 6:03 pm

Arion walked into class, hoping the lesson would a be a good one. He wasn't a big fan of Dueling but thought it might be interesting to give it a try. He grinned when he saw Taryn and took a seat next to her. "Hey there, Ginger," he greeted and put his arm around her, just to annoy her.
    Celest Parker
    Celest Parker
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Celest Parker Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:41 pm

This was the first time she was taking dueling. So as Celest walked into the classroom she looked and saw kids of all different ages there. She just took a nice deep breath and walked to the side of the room.
    Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Taryn Lennee Sun Apr 08, 2012 9:40 pm

Taryn glared at the boy who had rammed into her. He hadn't really hurt her-it'd probably bruise, but that would be the extent of it. No harm done, truly. So she opened her mouth and scoffed, "If that's how you hurt people, I'd hate to see you in a duel."

Taryn managed a smile at the Grayson girl. Be kind, be kind, be kind. She replied, "I'm Taryn." Then, after a small pause, she added. "You don't happen to be from the exchange program? I haven't seen you 'round here before, and you look too old to be a firstie."

Taryn jokingly rolled her eyes and pushed Arion's arm off from around her shoulders. "S'up, Creeper." If they were nicknaming, she might as well go for honesty. "So, how was your summer stalking people?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 11:27 am