Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Loving the lake.

Loving the lake. - Page 3 Empty Re: Loving the lake.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:00 pm

"Cheers hun" Sam smiled. "Oh really? Where?" Sam looked up. "Ha ha, yea it sorta does. Wat else have we got up there? Oh oh, can you see that one that kinda looks like a dragon about to bit someones butt if you tilt your head a litte? Oh oh, or thst one there..."
    Sam pointed and smiled to himself. After a while he could get a sense about people, and he could sense Joshua and Lola liked eachother a little. "It looks like two hearts about to join into eachother. Or from a different angle, two faces. Do you see that? Its amazing what you can make out from the clouds. I'd better get goin then. But i'll always be aroud somewhere. If you need me, you could always jsut whistle and shout "here boy" Ha ha" Sam alughed to himself and started to continue his walk again.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:02 pm

He shouted back over his shoulder to Joshua "Yea, but you've gotta love coincidences huh? See you around guys."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:04 pm

"Naw this one is not a coincedence, I think that was meant to happen." Lola said and looked at Josh and smiled.
    She blushed a little at that two hearts joining into each other.
    "So Sam, how old are you? You can't be that old... you looks so young..." Lola called after him.
    Okay this was the last question I'll ask him! She thought to herself.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:08 pm

Sam turned around and slowed his pace down, still walking backwards to be able to give Josh and Lola some space. "Im 24 love. Does that make me and old ass? Ha ha! But really, i only hav the mentality of a 12 year old i think ha ha. Have fun, but dont be out too long" He winked "I'll have to come and look for you if you're out past cerfew." He winked and laughed again. He trusted that they werent rule breakers. If they were out after hours, as long as they were alright, he didnt see why the headmaster had to kno. Kids wer kids after all Wink

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:10 pm

Joshua blushed a bit at the two hearts thing. Could he be talking about us? he wondered, but shook it off.

"Yeah, clouds are so.. mesmerizing," he said, staring at the sky thoughtfully. "Goodbye, Sam. Have a nice night."

He waved to Sam and turned back to Lola, smiling.

"He's a pretty decent guy, huh?" he said, looking into her yellow-green eyes. She has the prettiest eyes, he thought.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:16 pm

"Thanks mate, i will." Sam shouted over his shoulder and waved back to them as he headed for the entrance to Hogwarts castle. He had so much polishing etc to do xP. "And you two too" He threw Joshua a wink. "You gotta love them clouds eh?" And with that, he quickened his pace to leave them alone.

He was really starting to like wandering around the ground. He was starting to meet some lovely people. He looked back over his shoulder. Seeing the two of them reminded them of when he first set eyes on someone beautiful, as Lola was. His Crystella. "Go for it you two" Sam wished back at them.

He retunred to the castle with lightened spirits.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:53 pm

"Yeah, he's pretty nice." Lola replied. She looked deep into his eyes.
    Wow his eyes are.. wow! She thought to herself.
    "Look at that cloud! It looks like... what does it look like?!" Lola asked, just to say something and pointed to that cloud.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 10:58 pm

He looked up for a moment at the cloud she was pointing at, then looked back down at her.

"It doesn't look like anything to me," he said, watching her. "Maybe a cotton ball?" he suggested.

Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:05 pm

"Yeah I guess you're right" Lola said and smiled at him.
    She really liked Josh, but had no idea what to talk about, so she just lay back and looked at the sky, the clouds were getting darker.
    Oh it looks like it's going to rain later. Lola thought to herself.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:13 pm

Joshua chuckled softly and smiled back. Her smile is breathtaking, he thought, thankful that she couldn't hear what he was thinking.

He layed back on the grass besides her, enjoying the quietness.

"Soo..," he said, trying to think of something to talk about, but ultimately failing.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:19 pm

"Look, it looks like there will be some rain." Lola said, "I hope it will rain, rain is fun!" Lola smiled.
    She loved the rain, the rain made her feel... good.

Lola looked at Josh, She liked him really much.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:24 pm

"Yeah, it does," Josh said. As if on cue, rain started falling. It was light at first but was steadily getting harder. "What are you, a Seer?" he asked, laughing.

He quickly stood up and held his hand out to her as the rain started coming down even harder.

"Come on, lets dance! Dancing is best when its in the rain," he said, smile widening.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:28 pm

"Noh I'm not a Seer, I just saw it on the clouds, they were darkening." Lola Lauged and sat up.
    "D-dance? I don't know how to dance, dancing is not my thing." She said and looked at him.
    Oh I like his smile She thought to herself.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:34 pm

Josh laughed at her reply. Of course she's not, she would've known what I'm about to do, he thought. He himself wasn't exactly sure if he was going to go through with the plan forming in his mind.

"Oh, come on! Its easy, I'll help you," he said, extending his arm again, looking down into her beautiful eyes.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:38 pm

"Oh... okay then." Lola said and grabbed his hand and pulled herself off the ground.
    She looked into his eyes. I feel like drowning in his eyes! She thought, it made her want to hug him, she had never felt like that about a boy.
    "Ohm, so what do we do now?" She asked him.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Once she was safely off the ground, Josh pulled her closer, gazing into her eyes. He wrapped one arm her waist, using the other to put one of her hands on his shoulder, grabbing the other with his hand, all the while still staring in her eyes. He definently enjoyed being so close to her.

"Follow my lead," he whispered in her ear. He started spinning her around, lost in her eyes.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:47 pm

It was nice being so close to him. She was quite surprised at how good he was at dancing.
    "Have you taken dance lessons?" She asked him and smiled. "You're really good at dancing."

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:50 pm

"Well, in a way. My aunt taught Jace and I how to dance. She said it was an important 'right of passage,'" Josh said, rolling his eyes, still spinning her around. "I'm not that good."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:53 pm

"Your aunt tought you well." Lola sayd and smiled, she seemed to smile a lot around this boy, "You are an amazing dancer Josh, don't let anyone tell you otherwise!" Lola said.

The rain had soaked her clothers and her hair was glued to her face and neck.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:00 am

"Yeah, I suppose she did," Josh replied, smiling proudly. His aunt was the closest thing he had to a mum, and they had always been very close. He was starting to get cold, seeing as he was soaking wet, and stopped dancing.

As he stood there, he couldn't help himself anymore. He brushed the hair out of her face and leaned down, gently pressing his lips against hers.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:07 am

Lola thought something was wrong when Josh stopped dancing, but when he kissed her she felt ...fireworks?
    She brushed her fingers to her lips, with a shocked face she looked at him. She had never been kissed before.
    This was the best first kiss EVER She thought to herself.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:18 am

Josh pulled away and waited for her reaction. Shock was plain on her face. He guessed that, like him, she had never been kissed before.

His stomach was filled with butterflys, he just couldn't help it, she looked so beautiful. He pulled her lips back up to his, this time deepening the kiss.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:25 am

When the second kiss came Lola wrapped her hands around Josh's neck and kissed him back.
    Her stomach was filled with butterflies.
    When the kiss ended, she looked at him and smiled.
    "You kissed me." She said and the smile grew bigger.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:31 am

Josh smiled against her lips when she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him back. He felt like his stomach was going to explode with all the flipping it was doing. When she pulled away, he was smiling just as big as her.

"Yeah, I did. And I'm glad I did, I feel much better now," he replied, lost in her eyes again. Looking away, he said, "We should probably get inside, its almost time for dinner. I'm supposed to meet Mel, Jace and Letti."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:38 am

"Yeah, we probably should." Lola agreed but had no intention of moving.
    She was soaking wet but she felt good out there and the rain was her friend, she felt good in the rain.
    She continued looking into his eyes, waiting for him to do something.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:33 am