Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Loving the lake.

Loving the lake. - Page 4 Empty Re: Loving the lake.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:43 am

They stood there like that for a few minutes before Josh looked away from her eyes.

"Come on, lets go," he said, giving her one last peck on the lips before heading up to the castle. "I'm sure Mel and the others will let you sit with us at dinner. We're eating at the Hufflepuff table, anyways."
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:49 am

"Naw, you go ahead and eat with your friends, I'll just go and change my clothes and I'm not even hungry." Lola said, she didn't want to crash anything.
    She took his hand and looked into his eyes one more time, his eyes were just so...breathtaking.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:00 am

"Well, if that's what you want," Josh said, trailing off as she took his hand. He traced patterns on the back of her hand as they walked towards the school. Too soon, they reached the doors to the Great Hall.

"Guess I'll see you later, then," he said, giving her a quick kiss on the cheek before walking in the Great Hall to join his friends at the Hufflepuff table.
    Lola Peppermint
    Lola Peppermint
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Lola Peppermint Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:04 am

"Yeah, see you later Josh." She said as they were infront of the great hall and started walking up the stairs.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:30 am

Sam was cleaning in the hall and had noticed the two of them coming in. He was stood at the top of the stairs watching them wave goodbye to each other as Josh headed inot the hall and Lola headed up stairs. He handed her a towel and gave a cheeky smile and wink. He patted her shoulder as if to say "well done Wink".
    He went back toh is cleaning duties and headed past her down the stairs.
    "First kiss by the edge of the lake in the rain. "He thought, smiling to himself. "Its hard to beat something like that" x)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:24 am