Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Let's Start a Riot (Fifth)

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Let's Start a Riot (Fifth) Empty Let's Start a Riot (Fifth)

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 04, 2012 4:13 am

Karma leaned back in her chair, her feet up on the desk as she waited for class to start. Any moment now the teacher would start their speel and then they could turn their wands on each other and... She sighed happily. Oh the beautiful beautiful chaos one could create in a class such as this. Made her want to... sing or something.

Giggling slightly, she twirled a strand of hair around her finger, her eyes filled with boredom as she waited for the class to begin. Maybe she could just sleep through this class. You could never have enough sleep...
    Alucard Ergo
    Alucard Ergo
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Let's Start a Riot (Fifth) Empty Re: Let's Start a Riot (Fifth)

Post by Alucard Ergo Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:10 am

Alucard smiled as he entered the dueling classroom. Dueling was on class he enjoyed seeing Karma he decided to go sit beside her for no reason at all he still felt like she was a sister of his and wanted to watch out for her even though it was no longer his job to do so he guessed he would always secretly watch her and make sure that she did not get into too much trouble.

"Hello Karma, bored already?" He asked smiling a little.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:05 pm

Karma turned her head to look at her fellow prefect, grinning from ear to ear. "Hey there Ali!" She greeted happily. "And yes. I'm bored out of my mind." She looked up at the ceiling contemplating. "Do you think if I Wingardiumed Leviosa'd you, it'd feel like you were flying?" She asked, spinning her wand around her fingers.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:01 pm

Arsen didn't feel the need to rush to class, but being late to the headmasters lesson didn't seem like a good way to start off the term. He entered the classroom and smiled at the sight of Karma. At least he wouldn't have to take this lesson alone.

"Someones looking eager to kill." He said giving Karma a wink. "Ogre." He said in greeting to Alucard. He still wasn't over their last meeting.
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Eliza Jane Malfoy
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eliza Jane Malfoy Sat Apr 14, 2012 1:30 pm

Eliza walks in a little late and sees the huge group of slytherins, arsen among them and shudders and seeing the seat next to him is the only empty one and gives a slight shudder. she sits down and glares at him. "what ever happened to you? you used to be a good kid. now i just dont know anymore..."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:04 pm

Karma grinned at Arsen, shrugging. "Being eager to kill makes me happier, I think." She said, her grin going slightly lopsided as something occured to her. She said nothing on this idea, however, as a gryff came out of nownere.

"Hey." She greeted, leaning backwards some to see the girl properly. "You should stop spewing bullshit about how everyone used to be a good person when none of us know you. Didja escape from the psych-ward in St. Mungo's or something?" Her smile turned angellic. "Twenty points from Gryffindor for lying." She glanced over at Ali, then grinned again. "If you want to start trouble, at least do it outside of class. Some of us might actually want an education."

Her eyes returned to the ceiling, and her wand continued to twirl between her fingers. "Feel free to sit anywhere else in the otherwise empty classroom." She said, her tone light and fluffly. Anywhere that puts you farther away from us, and it might even extend your life expectancy.

Post by Guest Sun Apr 15, 2012 1:22 am

roselia wanders in "karma? can you help me please?" she looks concerned about something "and this girl isnt a lier karma.... please...." she looks like shes been cryng "i need your help really bad"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 15, 2012 7:06 pm

Karma's smirk only expanded at the arrival of the firstie. "Have you been crying again? They're just letting anyone into Slytherin now a days, I see." She raised an eyebrow. "Oh? She isn't? Then what do you call a person who pretends to know things about people she's never met?" She asked, before returning her gaze to the Gryff. "Unless you're a stalker of course, in which case, please die."

She looked back at the firstie, smirking. "Why don't you ask your Gryffie friend for help, since you two are always around each other? You always seem to agree with what she says anyway." She yawned. "Well? What do you need help with, then?"

Post by Guest Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:38 am

Roselia's eyes flash angrily "forget it karma. i thought you could help me of all people but just forget it! ill find someone else!" she turns to the older gryffindor with a glare as she holds her wand to her throat " if this is what i get for helping you, i wont be doing that anymore!" she leaves angrily
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon Apr 16, 2012 11:39 am

"Well, look who decided to start acting like a Slyth." She said with a grin. Wiggling her fingers in a goodbye, she yawned. "Me of all people?" She muttered. "Bloody Firsties." Raising her voice, she gestured to Ali, a grin growing on her face. "For future refrence, he is the prefect that tolerates weakness in our house. If you need help when crying..." she wrinkled her nose. "...and need a prefect... go to him." Her wand continued to twirl around her fingers. She yawned again, she was suddenly very tired. Maybe she should just leave, skip this class and all that came with today.

"I'm bored." She muttered. Her attention went back to the Gryff. "What's a matter? Vamp got your tongue?" She grinned, flashing a bit of fang that disappeared almost instantly. "Seriously. Where's that infamous Gryffindor courage?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:29 pm

Arsen just sat back in amusement. "I think you're confusing me with someone else love. don't recall ever being... good. Unless you count the times i used to sleep." He shrugged. "But they don't really count cause i was killing people up here." He said tapping the side of his head.

"Now, now Karma. That prefect badge says you're supposed to be nice to people." He smirked swinging back on his chair.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Apr 17, 2012 2:47 pm

Karma mock pouted. "I thought it meant I get to disipline people with no reprecussions. Darn, there goes my party." She smiled again, looking around at the Gryff once more. "I'm bored, and that makes me hungry. You do understand that you are the only edible thing in this room right now, right?" She wrinkled her nose. "Though, edible may be a bit of a stretch, seeing as you don't even look very appetizing."

She sighed and leaned backward some more, her legs leaving the table as she balanced effortlessly. The boredom was starting to get to her. Karma bored was a bad thing. It made her... look for entertainment.

"Hey, Hothead. How high can you jump?" She grinned, using her feet to kick off the desk and spin the chair around a few times before stopping herself again. "If you can reach there..." She pointed upward to the ceiling, a good twenty feet away. "You'll get...." a slow smirk spread across her face. "A prize."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 9:28 pm