Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New Start at the Year

Preston Archerson
    Preston Archerson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

New Start at the Year Empty New Start at the Year

Post by Preston Archerson Mon Jul 30, 2012 4:47 pm

4 years ago,Preston came here at age 11 when his dad brought him.Preston got out of the car then went to get a trolley.Then he walked to the entrance in black tight jeans,red botton down shirt.Preston walked to the doors and went to the barrier.Preston walked through and came to the express.Preston got on the express and shouted to his mom " Bye mum,". Then he went to an empty compartment and waved.
    Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn
    Third Year
    Third Year

New Start at the Year Empty Re: New Start at the Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:23 pm

Airiana passed her trunk up onto the train where a man pulled it up for her. He waited patiently as she climbed up and took it without question. She thanked him, as she knew the trunk was very heavy, and she went on her way. She looked around at all of the compartments she passed, despair soaking into her as she realised that all of them were full up, a result of which came from being late.

She bit her lip and made her way past her own house's compartments and down to the Ravenclaw compartment, hoping that maybe her brother was there. Since the end of school, she hadn't had a single owl from him, and she hadn't even seen him once. He was probably just busy, but either way, she was still worried.

She found an almost empty compartment with one boy in it and sighed, maybe she could figure out what had been going on with Gorny through his classmates. She knocked on the door tentatively, "Would you... would you mind if I joined you? Everywhere else is full up."
    Preston Archerson
    Preston Archerson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Preston Archerson Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:32 pm

" Sure...I'm Preston Archerson 4th year Ravenclaw." Then Preston looked at the girl. " What's you name? " asked Preston,Then he remembered last year a girl that was one of his fellow classmate sister. Preston looked at the first years aboarding the train.

" What year you in? " asked Preston. Then he looked at his hightops.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:44 pm

"Nice to meet you, Preston." Airiana paused and smiled briefly, "My name is Airiana Wolfgang, legally. Otherwise I'm known as Airiana Hawthorn." She flicked her wand gently, "Wingardium Leviosa" and floated her heavy trunk up to the rack above the seat she would take. She sat down and pulled her legs up beneath her, pale blue eyes finding Preston and taking him in.

"I'm a third year, but you may know my brother. He's also a Ravenclaw, and a fourth year." She said slowly, uncertain whether her brother's housemates were fond of Gorny.
    Preston Archerson
    Preston Archerson
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Preston Archerson Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:50 pm

" Oh him,The one who friend hurt your younger brother Marcus?" asked Preston. Then he looked at his wand. " Thats mean what your brother did to your family." Then Preston looked at the girl. " Nice to meet you by the way."

" Is your brother taking it well?" Then Preston thought that it was messed up. " I think you should fight to get him back." said Preston. Preston then looked at the girl and said. " Did you know Karma Black is half vampire?"
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:00 pm

"I'm... sorry? I never said his name..." Airiana figured she shouldn't have said her last name aloud. She sighed and swept a hand through her hair, shaking her head very slightly. It seems everyone she ran in to knew about Aragorn and his flops. They knew about Karma, too, which was a horrid thing for Gorn, surely. Had he been confronted yet this year?

"My brother didn't do anything to his family. He made a pact with her, not his choice but hers. I understand why he is there with her, I would be too. She treats him with love and makes him feel wanted." She rolled her eyes and looked up, "I don't know why I should explain my brother away to you. You don't know anything about him, just that he's not living with us."

She narrowed her eyes, "I haven't seen or heard from my brother since the end of the school year. If something has happened, I will consider fighting. But he is the one that controls his choices, it is no one else's decision what he does."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 02, 2024 7:06 pm